Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
So after i had my major bike accident and finally left my crackhead partner of 8 horrendous years, i had to leave my house and completely start again.. its funny you dont realise how much stuff you need to live until you literally have nothing.. little thing like a cheese grater, chopping boards, towels... the list goes on... anyway i had to fund it all at a time with little work...
Sooo i sold some of my beloved vapcaps.. some to people here..

I left myself with jus my ss tip for dmt...
And my best vapcap.. my 7fin gen4 ti woody xl double crown with ti condenser.. sporting a gen2 cap as i love the old logo..

Been a few years now and iv decided its time to retire the gen4 from being a daily.. cleaned it all up to new.. stem too.. de stinked with baking soda.. like new.. all oiled and ready to store...

So i ordered this.. first vape purchase in a long long time.. priorities of getting a decent home came first..

Screenshot_20220118-103938_Samsung Internet.jpg

Needless to say im very excited.. have not bought a vapcap since gen4...
Eager to see how different this will be..
Never had an omni before..
Does this have a ti condenser arrangement or is it ss ????

Needless to say im very excited.. have not bought a vapcap since gen4...
Eager to see how different this will be..
Never had an omni before..
Does this have a ti condenser arrangement or is it ss ????
Happy for you that you've gotten things squared away in your life and can now start enjoying the 'fruit of your labor' by buying a few things for yourself. :smile:

I'm fairly sure that all the Omni's have a titanium condenser....

20220121_131029.jpg

Pretty happy with my purchase...
Overall its obvious the tips are of lesser quality.. they feel lighter and look less engineered.. more geared to saving material..

Air flow is more free... but im not saying improved.. i preferred the gen4 airflow..

But all in all, it works and is nice to use, but not a patch on my gen4 7fin double crown xl...
Which is all cleaned and oiled and put away in its matching old logo dynastash...

RS76_dynavap_logo_white
obsidium M email header

Light Up The DARKNESS With​

The NEW Obsidiu(M)​

RS5865_Black M Complete Unit

EARLY ACCESS begins now and goes until​
Wednesday
at 11:59 PM CST.

Get a FREE Pucc Grinder* with your purchase. The colors will vary.​

*Available while supplies last​
pucc grinder email graphic

Have You Seen Our New Sticker Bundle?​

George Alien email graphic

What do you think?

Perhaps it's a race to the bottom?

Oy vey!

And did you catch this part,

"Get a FREE Pucc Grinder* with your purchase. The colors will vary.*Available while supplies last"

Last edited:
Anyone jumped on the Revolve train and how do you like it?
View attachment 33665

So how many think the Revolve may be a DynaVap killer? I've been hearing the talk that some think it may just be the one that can do it. If it becomes the "gi;ant killer" will DV stop making the "click caps" to freeze out Revolve? Or maybe pull a Microsoft move and DV will make Revolve folks an offer they just can't refuse? Or maybe they already have, so to speak? Hehehe...

Stay tuned to, Qanon Vapes R Us!

@Kellya86 its a UK designed stem. Very well engineered and built for purpose rather than an after thought added to an existing piece.

@Fat Freddy i wouldn't say a Dynavap killer but it certainly seems to be giving other metal stems a run for their money.

If anyone will be the downfall of DV it will be DV. I recently got an Omni and couldn't believe their flagship piece doesn't fit a 10mm taper. The M fits but given the stems wall thickness it's a difficult thing to achieve.
No excuse on the Omni as there is loads of meat on the MP.

So I did something about it.

Last edited:
Anyone use or ever used a blazer hot shot MT-3000(pic below) for a Dynavap, had 2 eagle style lighters explode into fire ball, shocking quality as I’ve used these last year and they were ok(actual make in U.K. is prof, not eagle), sick of the cheap torches failing so looking for something quality. Forgot to say I’m a torch user only so need a torch as soon as possible, and I dont like induction heaters, sold both mine, one last week infact, too tame IH’s for me, granted I only tried 2 before. The lighter I used previously is also pictured below.
2529C655-E42C-4555-852A-FB2609C5FF11.png

F3FCD5B4-B3D9-46B0-BA91-1BCFD76E1B02.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone use or ever used a blazer hot shot MT-3000(pic below) for a Dynavap, had 2 eagle style lighters explode into fire ball, shocking quality as I’ve used these before and they were ok(actual make in U.K. is prof, not eagle), sick of the cheap torches failing so looking for something quality. Forgot to say I’m a torch user only, dont like induction heaters, sold both mine.
View attachment 36612
Never used one of those lighters
I had numerous torches for the slug when I used it
They were often a bit big in that style for the DV I found

Have you tried an ispire wand IH?
It has completely changed the IH game
Two heat cycles/draws and the VC is finished
Best cloud production and hit from a DV I've had - torched or IH

Other IH I could see why you may not like them (although I still preferred to a torch) as they take too long to finish a bowl and may not be of liking to some users

I think the wand has changed dv use completely
Amazing experience in comparison

Anyway
The torch you shared I think may be too strong for the dv looking at the size and style although I have no experience with that exact brand/model

Never used one of those lighters
I had numerous torches for the slug when I used it
They were often a bit big in that style for the DV I found

Have you tried an ispire wand IH?
It has completely changed the IH game
Two heat cycles/draws and the VC is finished
Best cloud production and hit from a DV I've had - torched or IH

Other IH I could see why you may not like them (although I still preferred to a torch) as they take too long to finish a bowl and may not be of liking to some users

I think the wand has changed dv use completely
Amazing experience in comparison

Anyway
The torch you shared I think may be too strong for the dv looking at the size and style although I have no experience with that exact brand/model
I swear I get higher with a torch, I hate induction heaters there just not for me, plus a like a torch, only 2 induction heater I’ve used was a caldron and psm and they took ages to finish a bowl, two torch heat cycles thru a 250ml bong and nice dark brown avb, much better for me at least, thanks for your input bud, hopefully someone with a hot shot and a dyna can chime in later maybe and help. The blazer hot shot is only 5cm larger than the cheap black torch in my post above.

Last edited:
I swear I get higher with a torch, I hate induction heaters there just not for me, plus a like a torch, only 2 induction heater I’ve used was a caldron and psm and they took ages to finish a bowl, torch two heat cycles thru a 250ml bong and nice dark brown avb, much better for me at least, thanks for your input bud, hopefully someone with a hot shot and a dyna can chime in later maybe and help.
Yea the PSM is shit compared to the wand and the caldron is just a corded version of psm

Trust me - what you describe with how you use a torch - the wand will do the same but better with less chance of char around the edges
Even avb and no char ring on outer edge
Two heat cycles and finished with a better flavour and hit
No flame, no butane, no minimal combustion from edge heat

I wouldn't debate if it was torch vs other IH as that is truly a personal preference

You will get higher with full extraction
The wand does this best and most evenly I've found
Evenly brown avb - no charring

But the wand is simply the best experience with the dynavaps I have had hands down compared to any IH or torch
Truly stepped this vape into another level again all together

The Hot shot is same kind of torch as I have for the slug - it was a recommendation for the slug
It is too big a flame for the dv I believe
Two different sized torches in pic I use and both are not ideal for the dv
A smaller 3 flame is better than these bigger single flames

The wand will beat any torch or IH imo and ime
Used multiple torches and multiple IH units

Nothing is the same experience as a wand with the DV

Good luck in your search mate
IMG20220508121503.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back