Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
IMG_20210403_134828_114.jpg

Omg, I got that email this morning… $350?!?
HAs Dynavap gone insane?
Didn’t the M use to cost like $50?
Kind of sad to be honest all seems like a marketing ploy… they’re all basically the same device:thinker:
Yea I'm with you on this one
As pretty as things may be
This just seems like over the top marketing and now overpricing one of the best and affordable vapes

There truly is a difference between running a business, making a living and then profiteering as much as possible off your customers without a care for the general public

I don't respect companies that rort people as much as possible
Make a living, fair - run a successful business and make a profit, fair

Acting like a multinational profit only based company on the other hand? Are these types of companies trying to compete with big pharma lol
Profit over people..... na not viable nor fair

It's lucky DV are a simple design or they might have gone down the save dollars on cheaper materials path and lower quality of devices
At least their quality should remain the same with the design and we won't get cheaper melty plastic like some have seen from S&B etc

Having said all that
They are mighty nice looking new toys from DV
Just questionable on the value

I guess as long as they keep the plain pieces at the lower prices it's all good
Then it is a choice to floss and be flashy if you wish, but also still possible to own a perfectly good functioning vape at a reasonable price too

I hope the price stops rising though if they started at $20 like @Squiby says they have already 5 timesed the price on the basic model with very little difference in material/design/cost

Dynavap charges $ 7 for 3 stainless screens, $11 for the titanium ones, then they will charge you another $ 7 in shipping :argh: . $87 for the new M model, $ 285 for the new Omni ? WTF. Dynavap use to market itself as the budget friendly vape, that doesn't need batteries, only for the coolest, youngest people with tattoos :biggrin:. WTF happened ? Follow the $$$, someone's laughing all the way to the bank :rofl:!

Dynavap charges $ 7 for 3 stainless screens, $11 for the titanium ones, then they will charge you another $ 7 in shipping :argh: . $87 for the new M model, $ 285 for the new Omni ? WTF. Dynavap use to market itself as the budget friendly vape, that doesn't need batteries, only for the coolest, youngest people with tattoos :biggrin:. WTF happened ? Follow the $$$, someone's laughing all the way to the bank :rofl:!
I hear ya but never pay retail. Affiliate codes and free shipping codes are freely available. Register for the mailing list and buy during sales only. They called people last week with personalized 33% off codes and black friday starts on the 19th.

The new color Ms were $54 and you could get the obsidium omni and the orion ih for a total of $250.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were watching tea time with George on Sunday night Nov. 14 and emailed for a chance to win a one of a kind TidraVong…guess what they made more for everyone who entered. If you sent an email with your address you won.
2EDB4E2D-61FE-4B79-AA25-BE6DD5C99156.jpeg
0405CE4B-F85E-4184-AC19-74A8C674EB28.jpeg

IMG_20211123_130820_801.jpg

Got restocked the other day, so in this vapcap is many things... a mix of stardawg and silver bubble flower.. sour grape dry sift and bubble hash, rosin pressed from something i forgot name but super fresh terps.. and kief.. and a little traditional hash...
It was a taste sensation...
Might have another tonight...
Gotta watch my tolerance....

Last edited:
Just a couple things I found :biggrin:.

Gentleman pipe is perfect with the copper cap wrap because it allows you to single flame torch in one spot. The abv is light tan and really vaped out with zero black spots. Plus you can take puff after puff, it is really fun I hope more people try it. This is going to my Saturday night setup. Cheers​

r/Dynavap - Gentleman pipe is perfect with the copper cap wrap because it allows you to single flame torch in one spot. The abv is light tan and really vaped out with zero black spots. Plus you can take puff after puff, it is really fun I hope more people try it. This is going to my Saturday night …

Comment as Tarhead710

Damn, now I need a new tip and cap.​

r/Dynavap - Damn, now I need a new tip and cap.

Has anyone heard mention of a new copper lined cap from Dynavap ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not heard of a Dynavap done in this manner. I have wondered when someone would start using using copper in torch heated vapes. When it comes to storing heat copper is one of the best.

We now have the Anvil a torch operated vape like the Dynavap. The stem is stainless with interior lined with copper. The Anvil I used was a very nice vape. It does stuff the Dynavap cannot . It gives better overall vapor than an Omni Some are saying the Dynavap is now obsolete ? It wont be for those who cant afford the $200 for the anvil vs a Dynavap for under $100.

Dynavap is in a good position to make changes while keeping their present offerings. Competition drives tech.

i agree. not having a tattoo is the new having a tattoo.
i have a tattoo.
My 3–children all have tattoos!
Genealogical bipedal pale blue dot dweller’s that where in previous world war’s have hula girl’s or the name of there troop, rank, mom or lover’s name usually?
I almost forgot some less fortunate kid’s that have prison tattoo’s?
My Lord of the flies life style would not understand the marking’s?
A tattoo seem’s 2-B cool however what if your value’s R different?
As some bipedal species evolve.

Sorry 4 da rant?

Is the “M” still offered by DV?

Last edited:
if they started at $20 like @Squiby says they have already 5 timesed the price on the basic model
@Squiby has forgotten more about vapcaps than most peeps know. :lol: And yes they were $20
Has anyone heard mention of a new copper lined cap from Dynavap ?
Yes the teased new M.e2 with CopyCap featuring Dynavap's latest BandAid technology.

Join them on the discoed while they pat themselves on the back and get all kumbaya with your cash.

I broke out the WS last night after it has had a long rest
Still a worthy vape
I have been using the wand with my dv lately

I did notice the WS had that nice tasting vapour and quality feel in the mouth, slightly fluffier maybe

But I also noticed that the wand gave a slightly better/harder hit from the same load - a bit more behind the eyes
Tiny bit more vapour too

These copper coil things look interesting, as does the pipe
So it holds the heat in the copper longer between cool downs and you can keep taking draws is the thing yeah?
I like the sound of that - Bunnings may get a visit from me if this is the way it works.....no harm in experimenting at any rate

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back