Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Couple of decent looking torches at very affordable prices - even if they are no good upon testing
Go AliExpress and the DHgate

There's heaps to choose from on there
Endless choices

AU $12.88 55%OFF | Gas Lighter Windproof BBQ Kitchen Cooking Jet Torch Turbine Lighter High Capacity Spray Gun Jewelry Metal Welding Gifts Lighter
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtaAGkO

AU $6.12 29%OFF | AOMAI Metal Belt Safety Lock Visible Transom Cigar Grill Kitchen Direct Injection Windproof Lighter Cigarette Accessories
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrgcoi6

AU $4.45 50%OFF | New Jet Flame Windproof Cigar Lighter Butane Gas Blow Torch Lighter For Kitchen BBQ Wholesale
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLUMx7o

AU $7.75 | New Cigarette Torch Lighter Press Ignition Metal Jet Lighter Blue Flame Refillable Butane Gas Windproof Cigar Lighters Dropship
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0Yn7f0

AU $1.51 45%OFF | Windproof Refillable Lighter Butane Inflatable Torch Fuel Jet Blue Flame Lighters For Cigar Outdoor BBQ Accessories

AU $8.94 50%OFF | Torch Lighter Adjustable Jet Flame Windproof Gas Lighter Use Butane For Cigar Candle Camping Fireplace

AU $3.82 45%OFF | Camping BBQ Kitchen Welding Torch Lighter Butane Jet Gas Lighter Cooking Tool

Last edited:
I’ve got about 9 of those larger tank torches now (my favourites), and many many small portable torches, I should be good for a while I hope :rofl:
There are others on vaporasylum too

We all often share links of things we find that others may also find interesting
The information is for everyone who may like it

Gee, after alllll the torch and anti wand comments - you have a huuuge collection of torches by the sounds and didn't need so much of the discussion

Glad you're sorted

As for anyone else who may want a torch for any reason - there's a heap of links there and plenty more on the site

Bloody decent prices too instead of paying the inflated resale by the time your local shop gets it and relabeled it

There are others on vaporasylum too

We all often share links of things we find that others may also find interesting
The information is for everyone who may like it

Gee, after alllll the torch and anti wand comments - you have a huuuge collection of torches by the sounds and didn't need so much of the discussion

Glad you're sorted

As for anyone else who may want a torch for any reason - there's a heap of links there and plenty more on the site

Bloody decent prices too instead of paying the inflated resale by the time your local shop gets it and relabeled it
Haha nah I only recently bought a shit tonne had a couple smalls like the aomai’s, I was in dire need at the time honestly, i listened and didn’t get the hot shot so bought the same brand cheap lighters again and this time they all work, so good there.

AU $36.66 | Vaphit SS X3 Triple Adapter for Dynavap Tips
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOxFEqK

AU $28.88 | ihit420 X2 DOUBLE ADAPTER compatible with all Dynavap tips and stems
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m01hNn0

Couple of links for the @LesPlenty style of dv use

EDIT

AU $17.53 22%OFF | AVU 1 Pc Dia14mm Spring Glass Spiral Part Twirl Led Glass Hookah Shisha Chicha Accessories Coil Glass Tube for Narguile

Nice cheap twisty glass too - cheaper than the branded ones and has joints to make it more versatile

FMJ on a captive and it’s useless (thought theses would make useless captive caps decent since I have a couple), they produce wispy vapour, deffo can’t clear in one hit like simrell claims, followed his instructions and also done the same as he done in a vid (and I’ve tried different flame lengths and distances etc,) already asked for a refund, bellow is my standard OG cap same heat cycles and same bong hits also much more visible vapour in a bong, it’s clear who won. I hate the FMJ they make no difference, the captives are still terrible.
A337E039-991F-44D7-9CA4-F5CB5942C9D5.png

8FA5163E-4C75-456A-842A-E997789D2FAE.jpeg

Last edited:
I unfortunately am having to take legal action against vapefiend or simrell, they will not give me my £10 back, I told them these do not work as advertised, definitely doesn’t work like it did in a simrell vid where he gets a fat bong hit in 1 (I’m getting wispy as shit vapour on the second click every time, these truly are awful) , no where near it in fact, supposed to finish a bowl in one hit, not even close takes about 3, full on false advertisemet pure and simple. And I’m fully aware it’s only £10 but it’s my £10! I would do the same if it cost less that £1 :lol:, don’t like getting shafted but simrells managed it. EDIT-messaged austym to complain about his product and he told me to go past the click, if your going past the click then what in the hell is the point in the FMJ then?, he kept saying do this and that told him I’ve tried everything, told him cause vapefiend are doing fuck all, told him all I want is my £10 back, as soon as I mentioned taking vapefiend or simrell to court over his false advertisement of the FMJ that says1 hit extraction (false advertising is against the law), he all of a sudden went silent and I’ve said I need a response quick so I can get thing ready with my lawyers. EDIT-posted same thing on fc.com and was met with nothing but nasty toxic overly aggressive attitude, fuck combustion is toxic. This place has never gave me a single problem with toxic or aggressive behaviour. I love Vaporasylum thank❤️you for not being dicks to put it bluntly :rofl:

Last edited:
FMJ on a captive and it’s useless (thought theses would make useless captive caps decent since I have a couple), they produce wispy vapour, deffo can’t clear in one hit like simrell claims, followed his instructions and also done the same as he done in a vid (and I’ve tried different flame lengths and distances etc,) already asked for a refund, bellow is my standard OG cap same heat cycles and same bong hits also much more visible vapour in a bong, it’s clear who won. I hate the FMJ they make no difference, the captives are still terrible.
View attachment 37132
View attachment 37133
A bit of charring in that torched bowl
I know it's minimal and possibly negligible
But it is there as I had mentioned many posts back

This is why I (me my preference no push) like the wand
Two heat ups and it's finished in two draws with perfectly even and brown avb
A torch chars on that edge

As for your shitty experience, that sucks sorry to hear
I've bought a few shit vapes and there is often little recourse
You're lucky you never went down the GH rabbit hole
Fug HL as a company, a record label and a crew

The heating past the click is possibly to get the extra material heated enough to work - I know my Daab now heats much quicker with a modded sic cup and less material to heat than factory

But I also thank you for your input
I had seen these copper wrap things around and wondered how good they may be
I saw one which was essentially just copper wire wrapped around the cap
Rather than spend money on one I was considering going to bunnings and just buying some copper wire to try as the holding the heat longer thing was an interesting concept
I may not bother now though as two heat cycles is good enough for me and going by your experience it doesn't seem to work that well anyway

Cheers for the feedback either way

And yea fc is full of lots of bad words lol

Last edited:
A bit of charring in that torched bowl
I know it's minimal and possibly negligible
But it is there as I had mentioned many posts back

This is why I (me my preference no push) like the wand
Two heat ups and it's finished in two draws with perfectly even and brown avb p
A torch chars on that edge

As for your shitty experience, that sucks sorry to hear
I've bought a few shit vapes and there is often little recourse
You're lucky you never went down the GH rabbit hole
Fug HL as a company, a record label and a crew

The heating past the click is possibly to get the extra material heated enough to work - I know my Daab now heats much quicker with a modded sic cup and less material to heat than factory

But I also thank you for your input
I had seen these copper wrap things around and wondered how good they may be
I saw one which was essentially just copper wire wrapped around the cap
Rather than spend money on one I was considering going to bunnings and just buying some copper wire to try as the holding the heat longer thing was an interesting concept
I may not bother now though as two heat cycles is good enough for me and going by your experience it doesn't seem to work that well anyway

Cheers for the feedback either way

And yea fc is full of lots of bad words lol
I just got banned on fc.com for a third time just there, done with those fucking nazis, all because my opinion differs from their Gestapo views of their all mighty mod stu (hates me for some reason, hate him not gonna lie, abusing power like Mussolini :lol: ). so I’m here full time:aaaaa:hope you all will have me. I will say it again fuck combustion then fuck it some more. I don’t need toxic shit in my life. I bought these because the promise of one hit extraction, that a bs claim, I’d save your cash in my opinion but that’s just me my undated OG cap out performs simrells piece of copper. Simrells product doesn’t do as advertised so that false advertisement and against the law. All I want is my £10 Jesus :rofl:. And I know your not pushing about the wand bud we’re cool :thumbsup:

Last edited:
austyn from simrell was replying to me fine until I said I need his details to take him to court havent heard from him in almost 24 hours :lol: (shown his true colours there, will never ever buy anything simrell), told vapefiend i need their details to take them to court over austyns false claims about 1 hit extraction on these FMJ’s and finally I’m getting a replacement even tho no one should have to fight this hard for money back on a shoddy product:aaaaa:, pretty bad when you have to threaten legal action over £10:rofl:, thank Christ it’s over.

Last edited:
I unfortunately am having to take legal action against vapefiend or simrell, they will not give me my £10 back, I told them these do not work as advertised, definitely doesn’t work like it did in a simrell vid where he gets a fat bong hit in 1 (I’m getting wispy as shit vapour on the second click every time, these truly are awful) , no where near it in fact, supposed to finish a bowl in one hit, not even close takes about 3, full on false advertisemet pure and simple. And I’m fully aware it’s only £10 but it’s my £10! I would do the same if it cost less that £1 :lol:, don’t like getting shafted but simrells managed it. EDIT-messaged austym to complain about his product and he told me to go past the click, if your going past the click then what in the hell is the point in the FMJ then?, he kept saying do this and that told him I’ve tried everything, told him cause vapefiend are doing fuck all, told him all I want is my £10 back, as soon as I mentioned taking vapefiend or simrell to court over his false advertisement of the FMJ that says1 hit extraction (false advertising is against the law), he all of a sudden went silent and I’ve said I need a response quick so I can get thing ready with my lawyers. EDIT-posted same thing on fc.com and was met with nothing but nasty toxic overly aggressive attitude, fuck combustion is toxic. This place has never gave me a single problem with toxic or aggressive behaviour. I love Vaporasylum thank❤️you for not being dicks to put it bluntly :rofl:
What the?

I just got banned on fc.com for a third time just there, done with those fucking nazis, all because my opinion differs from their Gestapo views of their all mighty mod stu (hates me for some reason, hate him not gonna lie, abusing power like Mussolini :lol: ). so I’m here full time:aaaaa:hope you all will have me. I will say it again fuck combustion then fuck it some more. I don’t need toxic shit in my life. I bought these because the promise of one hit extraction, that a bs claim, I’d save your cash in my opinion but that’s just me my undated OG cap out performs simrells piece of copper. Simrells product doesn’t do as advertised so that false advertisement and against the law. All I want is my £10 Jesus :rofl:. And I know your not pushing about the wand bud we’re cool :thumbsup:
Again! What the? It’s 10 frickin dollars. Mine works great even tho it took a couple of tries to tune it in. Hard to understand why anyone would be so upset as to threaten blahaha …legal action…in what should be a chill community.

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Again! What the? It’s 10 frickin dollars. Mine works great even tho it took a couple of tries to tune it in. Hard to understand why anyone would be so upset as to threaten blahaha …legal action…in what should be a chill community.
How does your copper sleeve work for you?
Do you finish a bowl with one heating?
Any avb pics?
Is flavour good etc?

Cheers for any feedback
It would have to work pretty nice in one heating to be worth it to me as the wand two heat cycles is brilliant

https://www.bunnings.com.au/kembla-1-2-x-1-5m-copper-straight-length_p4910028

This is almost the perfect fit
Close anyway lol
I could make over 50 of them out of this and sell them back to everyone for half the price of the branded ones and still make a stupid profit margin lol
Not sure how "chilled" the community is as opposed to money hungry...

Still keen to hear if you have had positive results though @Popi and avb pics/how to etc
One heat cycle does still sound intriguing if it is quality results and I always like to hear about new products or diy mods working well or improving an experience with a vape

https://www.bunnings.com.au/kembla-1-2-x-1-5m-copper-straight-length_p4910028

This is almost the perfect fit
Close anyway lol
I could make over 50 of them out of this and sell them back to everyone for half the price of the branded ones and still make a stupid profit margin lol
Not sure how "chilled" the community is as opposed to money hungry...

Still keen to hear if you have had positive results though @Popi and avb pics/how to etc
One heat cycle does still sound intriguing if it is quality results and I always like to hear about new products or diy mods working well or improving an experience with a vape
I don't have a problem with Demonic complaining but empty threats of legal action over a $10 accessory are laughable at best. It's no wonder he's been banned from FC for the third time. My experience with the FMJ didn't start out great but after watching the many videos out there i was able to finish a load in one heat cycle. Problem for me is this isn't the way i like to use the devise. I like to space out my hits rather than rapidly inhale one after another to finish a load in one heat cycle. FMJ is a good option for those that have trouble rotating the device or want that big cough cloud just to prove it can be done.

Calling people Nazi Gestapo Mussolini etc does no good

How does your copper sleeve work for you?
Do you finish a bowl with one heating?
Any avb pics?
Is flavour good etc?

Cheers for any feedback
It would have to work pretty nice in one heating to be worth it to me as the wand two heat cycles is brilliant
here ya go...one heat cycle!

20220530_121810.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Popi your entitled to your opinion bud :thumbsup: , I don’t need you to jump down my throat like that. The FMJ for me is shit, it never heated in 1 extraction ever (not even close), my OG standard cap produces darker avb in less heat cycles, and I’m perfectly entitled to take legal action over this over priced piece of copper which didn’t work as advertised, it doesn’t matter if it was £1 or £1000 it is my money and I’m perfectly within my reason to get my refund which I’ve finally got, sad that I had to threaten legal action to even get my money back, I should just of been offered a refund from the start, oh and austyn from simrell definitely was not chill. Standard non dated OG cap (see pic below) vs FMJ pictures a few posts of mine up.
572EC67C-ED24-4D69-A329-A39B11B82405.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with Demonic complaining but empty threats of legal action over a $10 accessory are laughable at best. It's no wonder he's been banned from FC for the third time. My experience with the FMJ didn't start out great but after watching the many videos out there i was able to finish a load in one heat cycle. Problem for me is this isn't the way i like to use the devise. I like to space out my hits rather than rapidly inhale one after another to finish a load in one heat cycle. FMJ is a good option for those that have trouble rotating the device or want that big cough cloud just to prove it can be done.

Calling people Nazi Gestapo Mussolini etc does no good

here ya go...one heat cycle!

View attachment 37262

Okay, so I just asked buddy
No need for the projection and attacks on others in a reply to me

So - how is the flavour?
How hard is it to achieve and how long does it take to heat?
Sounds fiddly at first if you had to watch multiple videos in order to get a result
Is the quality of vapour the same?

For me it would be used on a bong as I already do with dv and one heat cycle would be brilliant if plausible
I also thought that it was meant to hold heat longer so you could sip and take puffs without having to reheat all the time
Didn't realise it had to be smashed down in one go - kinda defeats the purpose for some

Is there an in focus shot of your avb?
It doesn't quite look as extracted and even as I get with a wand and two heat cycles and no charring like torches tend to do

I still think I should buy a tube from Bunnings and sell cut off to everyone if this is the reception lol

If the community was so chilled these would be pushed as a diy mod not sold for ridiculous amounts of profit

Now back to the description of how to use and results
Love to hear actual information on the things that are important
Cheers

Last edited:
@Popi they were not empty threats, I am/was willing to go to court because the company were refusing to give me a refund and it’s my money regardless of amount, it was my problem not yours, please keep all the negativity to yourself there bud :thumbsup:, I don’t know why your starting on me, again I’m allowed a difference of opinion.

@Popi your entitled to your opinion bud :thumbsup: , I don’t need you to jump down my throat like that. The FMJ for me is shit, it never heated in 1 extraction ever (not even close), my OG standard cap produces darker avb in less heat cycles, and I’m perfectly entitled to take legal action over this over priced piece of copper which didn’t work as advertised, it doesn’t matter if it was £1 or £1000 it is my money and I’m perfectly within my reason to get my refund which I’ve finally got, sad that I had to threaten legal action to even get my money back, I should just of been offered a refund from the start, oh and austyn from simrell definitely was not chill. Standard non dated OG cap (see pic below) vs FMJ pictures a few posts of mine up.
View attachment 37267
Show me where i " jumped down your throat"??? I said i didn't have a problem with you complaining but I didn't understand you threatening legal action over a $10 accessory . Oh and calling people Nazi Gestapo Mussolini doesn't help anything. I wouldn't call that jumping down your throat.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back