Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
For anyone wondering when used correctly with the inner blue flame the length of a cap minus the digger the discoloration on the fmj should be the same size as the S like this pic for proper 1 hit extraction. If you don't think it's safe don't use it.

20220531_192417.jpg

For anyone wondering when used correctly with the inner blue flame the length of a cap minus the digger the discoloration on the fmj should be the same size as the S like this pic for proper 1 hit extraction. If you don't think it's safe don't use it.

View attachment 37578
Thanks for the responses before
Really helpful..........

As for safe
I think it isnt, but that's the attitude the makers want you to have

How's about they take some responsibility for the shite they sell extremely overpriced and prove it is safe

This is what all vape makers should be doing

Not us guess and play bingo with our health
What a way to view things

https://allaboutblokes.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=181&product_id=770

I don't torch, I IH with a daab or wand
But this is a nice looking all in one for those that do torch
It's like it's made for a vaper/dv user

Torch, tamp tool, spoon and pick/dab tool all in one unit

this appeals to the boyscout in me, but looks like the wrong /soot kind of flame (i lack the english words to differentiate):

1657447483036.png

edit: it says multifunction torch, lighter, pipe. maybe it can do both? or all three?

this appeals to the boyscout in me, but looks like the wrong /soot kind of flame (i lack the english words to differentiate):

View attachment 38202

edit: it says multifunction torch, lighter, pipe. maybe it can do both? or all three?
I missed that pic, I saw the word torch and assumed it was a jet lighter
Not quite as useful for dv if a soft flame - although soft flame does work with a different technique

Second hand you mean I assume,overhere it would be around 50$nz.
translates to around mid 30 euro.
I hope this was helpful.:peace:
Yes it’s been slightly used, thanks for the info bud, bought and loved it so much i then soon after bought a light wood omnivong, since then 99% of my dyna use is thru water (Personnel preference)

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back