Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Anyone know why my old omnivong doesn’t fit in any of my 3 dynastashes yet my ti vong fits no problems.
1FCA756C-78A7-4E84-B6DE-CD242B57E579.jpeg

B590D4E6-D0FD-4654-B2AE-1267A606AAD2.jpeg

Anyone know why my old omnivong doesn’t fit in any of my 3 dynastashes yet my ti vong fits no problems.
Some of the original VonGs were turned a bit too big to fit into the Dynastash. But I thought they were making the more recent models compatible to fit into the 12mm opening in the Dynastash.

One solution is to either bore the dynastash out slightly with a Dremel/drill or sand the VonG stem itself with fine sandpaper if you want it to fit into your Stash.

Some of the original VonGs were turned a bit too big to fit into the Dynastash. But I thought they were making the more recent models compatible to fit into the 12mm opening in the Dynastash.

One solution is to either bore the dynastash out slightly with a Dremel/drill or sand the VonG stem itself with fine sandpaper if you want it to fit into your Stash.
Im in no rush it’s still in its original purple plastic tube probs wont get a dynastash for it, was just a bit surprised as I’ve seen many peoples omnivong fit into a dynastash but ah well, like I say I mostly use the ti vong anyways and that fits just fine so all is well.

This year is the first year we've been able to take advantage of the holiday sales. Wifey and I both got the new B's.
They're great! Perfect for the wife, she loves it.
I think it's great how they have come up with a way to make this device as cheap as possible. With the silicone body, there is like nothing to this thing! Not even orings any more. O-rings not needed due to the silicone body, which I was skeptical about at first...but the rubberized feel in the hand is actually pretty nice! And the material naturally makes for a better mouthpiece shape, without all kinds of crazy metal work. I just don't think the stem will stand the test of time.
Personally, after a couple bowls, I changed out that B tip for my old M tip. Maybe its the larger bowl and the fins, don't know, but I like that better.

New vong is tits! Always been more of an omni guy, it is still the case, but I have enjoying ripping this through a beaker lately.
I have (2018?) omni where body is more rounded. I much appreciate the flattened airport surface on this vong - there is no guess work at all in finding the carb.

Anyone else think it was totally lame for them not to offer the "B" BOGO deal on the colored variations? I mean, my wife is fine with the black one, but she really would have preferred the pink.

An old school style smoking pipe from @MCH made from titanium that I managed to make fit one of my DV tips using a larger oring
Smooth as and very cool vapour
The corner seems to do a great job of cooling
Most of any reclaim is caught on that first corner
The rest seems to hit your lungs more than the tube or MP
Nice hits in a different familiar to combustion days form, has a small tube for the pipe as well that I managed to fit a condenser in too (didn't try it though)
IMG20221209231603.jpg
IMG20221210015355.jpg
IMG20221210022131.jpg

Here's the corner piece and the reclaim inside directly under the DV tip
IMG20221213232050.jpg

Here's the other side where the pipe stem screws into the corner piece
IMG20221213232101.jpg

The pipe end and threads all clean from a perfectly machined join and then the MP inside all very clean too after quite a few DVs
IMG20221213232256.jpg
IMG20221213232514.jpg

Out of respect for this forum I'll say only this. I'm not surprised. I've thought Dynavap is decidedly uncool for a long time now. I know they are a sponsor of VA and would love to know what exactly they do to have that status. I also understand it's none of my business.

Feel free to remove this post if it's inappropriate, there will be no hard feeling on my end.

I know they are a sponsor of VA and would love to know what exactly they do to have that status. I also understand it's none of my business.
When I first started the asylum in 2017 I didn't think anyone would approach me regarding sponsorship. So imagine my surprise when Randy, from Puffitup, contacted me on the first day to offer just that. And on the second day, George from Dynavap contacted me. I was stoked. I felt it was an honor to be sponsored by either of them. Since then a few sponsors have come and gone, Puffitup included, but Dynavap has continued to believe in the site. And that is what they do to have that status. :smile:

I was doing a little cleaning up of my vape 'office' and found two caps I didn't remember I had.... don't you just love when shit like this happens lol?

View attachment 43161
Like finding lost treasure, it like puting a coat on and finding a 20 in the pocket it’s yours cash your so glad.
Also been using the new omni for ages now, thinking about using the previous generation as it’s not weathered enough:rofl:
0F5F582F-FBD5-4537-A12B-293588EB048D.jpeg

D85959E4-8374-4007-93A6-ACBD830AF15C.jpeg

EDIT-did this instead put the ti tip on my old omni vong since I caught the water bug again last night using the pocket friend :rofl:
37D0E594-8CFD-49A3-A34D-F673A2FC7BD2.jpeg

Last edited:
Ended up using this instead of the old omni vong as this was giving me much better flavour paired with the ole roor 250ml with a diffuser. And I’m vaporising banana kush so taste is important right now. Xmas day it’ll be my wee beauty the pocket friends turn when I’m away haha.
745D8E1E-9ECB-4873-A9DD-A8AACA24D2D3.jpeg

1CB1ECA7-1F31-480E-BCE1-9FE9C3D45833.jpeg

Last edited:
My lighters only went and died again, they only last so long I’m sick of it, and I’m using the best butane I can get and maintains them regularly. This is what I use it’s a prof torch.
5954D51D-0536-4DDB-9C0F-7660A28F0CDE.jpeg

Heard good thing about blazer, Would a blazer Firefox be suitable for a Dynavap and not heat it too quick for example, and would it hold roughly the same amount of gas as I only fill this torch once a week which is ideal for me. Also there really hard to find over here for some reason. And also no suggestions on induction heaters as I do not like them just my preference that’s all.
B7FBF734-0CBA-4B74-BDA6-DE5AFF37DFE4.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back