Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
It's what I use and I am very happy with it. I've had it since 2017 and it still works perfectly. I would buy another in a heartbeat.

Added bonus; It's very easy to get rid of the trigger safety feature.
Thanks bud, do they hold as much gas as the other prof I was using before and it isn’t to got for the Dynavaps?, if so I will be investing in the blazer if it’s lasted you that long, Christ I’ve seen people get less than 6 years for murder here lol (where the emojis at?).(sadly no joke). The Firefox torches are hard 2 find but I’ve found a few that aren’t taking the piss, one shop is asking £95 for 1 torch lol no joke.

Last edited:
I assume it holds a similar amount of fuel, perhaps more it's a decent sized tank. I'm guessing.
I didn't find it too hot, I run the flame on a low setting.
I think it has some kind of pressure compensation valve, you are suppose to turn the gas valve all the way down before filling.
It's very easy to operate with one hand. Lights first time almost always.

I don't want for another torch, ymmv.

I assume it holds a similar amount of fuel, perhaps more it's a decent sized tank. I'm guessing.
I didn't find it too hot, I run the flame on a low setting.
I think it has some kind of pressure compensation valve, you are suppose to turn the gas valve all the way down before filling.
It's very easy to operate with one hand. Lights first time almost always.

I don't want for another torch, ymmv.
Thank bud I know what I’m off to buy, I’m over due a quality torch. EDIT-scratch that they’re wanting about £95 for these in the U.K. which is insane and a shame. Can’t see them being worth that.

Last edited:
Aye a know it’s insane, even if I buy from out of the country cheap I will end up paying a shit ton more on the customs fees, their clearly taking advantage that their the only guys in the U.K. that have them, the company also told me they are not good to use on a Dynavap lol I think the guys on her know better.
EDIT- found one a little more than 40 but not mad like £100 so somewhere in between should I jump on it u think? Let me know as there’s not many left.

Last edited:
EDIT- found one a little more than 40 but not mad like £100 so somewhere in between should I jump on it u think? Let me know as there’s not many left.
They typically run around $51 in my area... if you've found one for a decent price you may want to jump on it. I have a Blazer Big Shot (for dabbing) that I've had for over 5 years and it works perfectly still. I've tried other torches and there's just no comparison.

They typically run around $51 in my area... if you've found one for a decent price you may want to jump on it. I have a Blazer Big Shot (for dabbing) that I've had for over 5 years and it works perfectly still. I've tried other torches and there's just no comparison.
Nice to see they last a while from what I’m seeing, and I’m glad the blazer Firefox is small enough for a Dynavap unlike the big bastard blowtorches also made by blazer made for you Americans and legal guys in other countries for dabbing, you lucky devils. EDIT-just got a blazer Firefox for £56 let’s hope its as good as you all say lol.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a handy wee tool or anything as such for adjusting torch lighters with flame adjusters like this ? Pain in the arse when out and about digging and fucking your nail in the process to adjust the flame.
0E9949C3-8DD4-48CA-A65B-8B9052220CF6.jpeg

Anyone know of a handy wee tool or anything as such for adjusting torch lighters with flame adjusters like this ? Pain in the arse when out and about digging and fucking your nail in the process to adjust the flame.
View attachment 43751
Dab tools are always handy for such
I've seen such things that can attach to your key ring recently too
Or a pocket knife blade or house key might work

Found the perfect tool, came with a scope a friend had lying around that he didn’t need believe it or not, fits the aomai torches perfectly so now easy to adjust these types of torches, drilled a hole in it and stuck it on the keys so I’m never with out it.

0DFFFF78-5DF8-449C-9FCE-B56666378535.jpeg

Shine on you crazy diamond!

This polish works GREAT for shining up DV caps... like brand new!

Amazon product ASIN B00068GEJM

1675121823509.png

Six dollars at Amazon along with some micro fiber (bought seperately) to use as a shining/rubbing material. Just 2 minutes of elbow grease and your DV caps end up just as shiny as the day you bought them! Seriously, no kidding! Must be the brand name!

Amazon product

Last edited by a moderator:
Shine on you crazy diamond!

This polish works GREAT for shining up DV caps... like brand new!

Amazon product ASIN B00068GEJM

View attachment 44049

Six dollars at Amazon along with some micro fiber (bought seperately) to use as a shining/rubbing material. Just 2 minutes of elbow grease and your DV caps end up just as shiny as the day you bought them! Seriously, no kidding! Must be the brand name!

Amazon product
Toothpaste and good old elbow grease also shine ur dyna tip like new and best is you always have some in the house, really sparkles like new. Here’s a 2019 m I used toothpaste on.
3670ED3B-E937-4160-AD82-5777B86CFDF5.jpeg

Last edited:
Decided to get one of the vaphit silver sleeves for the DV
No copper oxide particles for me, but since using @phattpiggie TA I need one heat cycle only
Will let you all know how it goes when it arrives

I'm a Thermal accumulator convert lately though and my DVs are feeling jelly
Maybe the vaphit will bring them back in rotation although they won't have that ruby tastiness

going away for a night, I’d say I’m sorted and yes there are 4 torches just incase:lol: I also have spare flints screens and everything else you could imagine or need like o-rings even dynawax in a grey oil container oh and also a raw pocket ashtray cause it’s any easy way to store avb until I can dispose of it rather than stink someone’s ashtray out or bin, even an older non captive low temp cap cause when a had covid it was a life saver on my throat and a faithful Jyarz with at least 6g in it I may over prepare just a tad :rofl: . Just incase anyone’s interested in my water piece carry here a wee pic. I do different for my omni, it’s got its own case and accessories but use that when I’m out and about rather than at home or away for at least a day as I prefer water filtration. The case has an internal thing you put in to protect glass pieces in second pic (it also absorbs smells). Oh and I found a legit
flame adjuster tool for torches:aaaaa:.
52D9287F-C890-4E78-A1DF-2AB3C07D596F.jpeg

D9A282A8-E2B1-446F-83DE-71F75883C73B.jpeg

078785CD-D427-4A50-A4EB-8D20A8AD54DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Mod note: Be nice. Please do not post content that has the potential of insulting members and disrupting the board.

Toothpaste and good old elbow grease also shine ur dyna tip like new and best is you always have some in the house, really sparkles like new. Here’s a 2019 m I used toothpaste on.
View attachment 44096

You all REALLY use toothpaste in Scotland?

On your teeth?

Wow! Could have fooled me?

Attachments

• 1675485970305.png
    1675485970305.png
    495.4 KB · Views: 27
Mod note: Please do not respond to rule breaking posts. Hit the report button and walk away.

On your teeth?

Of course we use tooth paste you fool, your little smart arse remark back fires on you (very mature by the ways), by that definition all Americans are super fat and have relations with their sisters and cousins, I don’t think so cause I don’t stoop to your level of low trying to insult people (you failed by the way), congratulations you look a complete fool for your childish remarks. If you have nothing nice or anything that contributes to the conversation then what I’m the hell are you even doing here wasting time.

Last edited by a moderator:

On your teeth?

I'm hoping this was an attempt at humor.... but was it really necessary? You've been on the boards long enough to know how this type of comment can be taken....

Of course we use tooth paste you fool, your little smart arse remark back fires on you (very mature by the ways), by that definition all Americans are super fat and have relations with their sisters and cousins, I don’t think so cause I don’t stoop to your level of low trying to insult people (you failed by the way), congratulations you look a complete fool for your childish remarks. If you have nothing nice or anything that contributes to the conversation then what I’m the hell are you even doing here wasting time.
Responding to a post that breaks the 'be nice' rule often results in the responder breaking rules as well. Hit the report button if you have an issue and let us deal with the 'offender' please?

Now... both of you have broken the 'Be Nice' rule. What do I do? Issue you both warning points? Be happy that I'm just waking up and in a good mood this morning. Because otherwise you both would have gotten a warning point. Consider this your one and only free pass.

Last edited:
• Public discussion of moderator posts and decisions is not allowed.
I'm hoping this was an attempt at humor.... but was it really necessary? You've been on the boards long enough to know how this type of comment can be taken....

Responding to a post that breaks the 'be nice' rule often results in the responder breaking rules as well. Hit the report button if you have an issue and let us deal with the 'offender' please?

Now... both of you have broken the 'Be Nice' rule. What do I do? Issue you both warning points? Be happy that I'm just waking up and in a good mood this morning. Because otherwise you both would have gotten a warning point. Consider this your one and only free pass.
Warning point for what I done nothing wrong, someone took the piss out of me and I was not out of ordered, the other guy was offensive and in the wrong with his poor attempt at humour (which was out of order). I also didn’t stoop to his low level and give back insults what I said wasn’t wrong, if you want to give me a warning point for nothing then this isn’t much different than fuck combustion and that nazi stu, I thought this place was better but apparently not, I think you should check again because I didn’t call him anything and your giving me the business, outrageous. If you’re going to run the place like the gestapo then good luck, won’t be long till this place is as toxic as fc.com. And I thought you guys were better than this apparently not, I’m innocent as that other guy started on me for no reason with his derogatory terms agains all Scottish people (but this is acceptable to you, it is not acceptable to me), bet hey give me a warning eh.

Last edited:
Wow... just wow.

Warning point for what I done nothing wrong
You did NOT get a warning point for your previous post. I put a moderator note on it and addressed it in my moderator post afterwards. Had you read my moderator post instead of just reacting you would have known that.

I done nothing wrong, someone took the piss out of me and I was not out of ordered, the other guy was offensive and in the wrong with his poor attempt at humour (which was out of order). I also didn’t stoop to his low level and give back insults what I said wasn’t wrong, i
Excuse me? Yes you did. Instead of just hitting the report button, you chose to lash back. And in doing so made an insulting comment about Americans (i.e. by that definition all Americans are super fat and have relations with their sisters and cousins). You've been here long enough to know better than to respond in turn.

If you’re going to run the place like the gestapo then good luck, won’t be long till this place is as toxic as fc.com.
Like the gestapo huh? Giving you a break was acting like the gestapo?

Have you taken a minute to read the rules you agreed to when joining? Here is a link for your convenience. While there please note the following:

• Public discussion of moderator posts and decisions is not allowed.
• Report rule breaking posts. Responding to a rule breaking post often results in unnecessary arguing between members and can take a thread off topic. Hit the report button on the bottom left of the post and a moderator will take care of it. However, misuse of the report system can result in a warning point.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back