Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@ataxian.. if you do take advantage of the code, you might want to snag yourself a new cap for your M as well.
It is the most delicate part unless you use a glass VC.

You might be able to bend the fin back into place or if you are @phattpiggie you cut the fins off entirely. Otherwise $20 from Dynavap for a replacement.

I got a slightly oversized cap with my order and they sent me a proper fitting one once I mentioned it. They already knew about the problem and that some got out. So I use the oversize in my lab. :science:

Outside the glass options no longer available the VapCap is one of the most durable vaporisers in the market. Easy to operate for most amateur cannabis users, it is the one vape I would recommend for anyone. None of my friends who have purchased one has any regrets.

There is something real, real special about my Amboyna burl early edition. It has the old logo & cap on a G4.5 7 fin tip hand made by Ed's TNT. It really does not get any better to me.

Puffitup still sells the glass OG and VapCap S and VapCap 2. When available. Thought about getting a Vapcap S and when the glass dies, use the rest of the parts towards some sort of XL version. :biggrin:

So there will be a short run of 7 fins before too long. It was even mentioned during the last vlog.

So there will be a short run of 7 fins before too long. It was even mentioned during the last vlog.
As many of you know there is a list being made of the folk who would like to order that 7 fin. @Summer has graciously extended the opportunity to get on the list to Asylum members as well. If you have any interest (and are not already on the list) let me know and I will add you to our conversation.

I just hopped on that list myself. :biggrin: I have the og 7 fin, but George alluded to there possibly being some changes. And I need another tip anyway..... right? :razz2:

Anyone know when dynavap will get in new wood stems and vongs? I don't think they have recovered since black Friday. Absolutely love my blackwood vong stem on my xl omni, glad I got it when I did and wished I bought another back then.
No.... but have you tried hitting up @Ed's TnT and seeing if he can make one? Or has some in stock? Since the WS is compatible I would imagine he might have some in stock.

@ataxian 011818URPPDL is the coupon code for the M starter kit. 25% off. If you want to catch that.

Introduced me to a lot of theories that have evolved since then. Neil Degrasse Tyson does it for me now.

In so many respects. :nod:

My family has heard my non-sense before!

So I'll say it to U?

NEIL Degrass TYSON (have his book's and watch most of his youtube video's) carry the FLAME for CARL SAGAN
We can make a list?
I like CARL SAGAN alot and I love his take on thing's!

The "M" is basic and functional so it is in my rotation!

BLING is available if it is your thing?

@Arielle thanks for posting the video and welcome to the Asylum. :biggrin:

I've gotta say that I'm loving these live feeds you guys are doing. :thumbsup:

@ataxian.. if you do take advantage of the code, you might want to snag yourself a new cap for your M as well.
What is the code?

No.... but have you tried hitting up @Ed's TnT and seeing if he can make one? Or has some in stock? Since the WS is compatible I would imagine he might have some in stock.

You can never have too many Ti tips mom. I love all my VapCaps but my favourite VapCap for flower is my long WS stem with G4.5 tip. It is a perfect pair with my burly VC as one if for water, one for dry. Also a XL condenser fits inside the stem perfectly so keeps the wood clean.

a4Z0NhF.jpg

This afternoon has involved my B&W ebony VonG & some rather potent concentrate I made :whoa:. Now I am way too stoned to go to the supermarket for food & want to get more stoned but really need to get food as the cupboards are bare.

Now I am way too stoned to go to the supermarket for food & want to get more stoned but really need to get food as the cupboards are bare.
It's like a stoner horror movie...!

Where the heroes are the Amazon delivery drones!!!

Peace!

I prefer the dynavap vong stem, and truely, I don't need another vape, ask my wife, lol. It doesn't look fat or bulky, a look I'm not fond of. I like a long sleek vong. Is that weird?

Speaking of long. I do like that long stem vc you showed us recently. That was one of @phattpiggie 's? It reminds me of a opium pipe Sherlock Holmes might have used, lol. Or maybe a cigarette holder an ancient movie star might have used. Or better yet Hunter S Thompson.

How does it vape? Is there a condenser, carb? Does the length matter? Lol, I mean in cooling the vapor.

I like CARL SAGAN alot and I love his take on thing's!
Watched the series Cosmos back in the day. Things have progressed so fast since then and the rate of discovery has increased. We (NASA and maybe the USSR) are considering having a launch pad type space station in orbit around the moon for human travel. Figuring out if there is water content on Mars. Mining the asteroid belt.

Science Fiction writers don't take in consideration that anybody living on another body, is going to use the resources available. There are caves in Mars that we could move into.

There are other forms of theoretical 'travel' that isn't dependent on the rules governing the speed of light. We are find more solar systems that have out solar system type arrangement with bodies that might be in the habitable zone.

Whoops, I'll stop myself right about there. LSS, there is quite a bit to be wowed with if you skim the science headlines and scratch a little further.
SNOOZE Y'll LOSE YOU KNOW DA RULE'S
Well If George has a brief sale again, it might occur in his next Vlog. Then there is always 4/20.
Puffitup rarely gets to have sale on Dynavap. But free S&H. I remember buying an OG and breaking it, but using the cap and parts for other things. $35.00. A Cap alone cost $20 from Dynavap. So I figured get the OG and try it till it breaks.

I love all my VapCaps but my favourite VapCap for flower is my long WS stem with G4.5 tip.
Nice! It kind of resembles a cigar and the smoke swirls. You even have the splash of yellow like a cigar band towards the tip.

I have 2 Burl woods to admire.
The Ed's TnT stem for my UD. Lots of detail in the wood and rings. with lots of Black rings. The Ed's Dynastash is a smooth tube with a range of gloss and orange swirls. Magnet is fierce. A lot of my tools can be equipped with a wooden handle. :smackdown:

xDwU74om.jpg
SyN9BV9m.jpg
iJQ2wJPm.jpg

Watched the series Cosmos back in the day. Things have progressed so fast since then and the rate of discovery has increased. We (NASA and maybe the USSR) are considering having a launch pad type space station in orbit around the moon for human travel. Figuring out if there is water content on Mars. Mining the asteroid belt.

Science Fiction writers don't take in consideration that anybody living on another body, is going to use the resources available. There are caves in Mars that we could move into.

There are other forms of theoretical 'travel' that isn't dependent on the rules governing the speed of light. We are find more solar systems that have out solar system type arrangement with bodies that might be in the habitable zone.

Whoops, I'll stop myself right about there. LSS, there is quite a bit to be wowed with if you skim the science headlines and scratch a little further.
Well If George has a brief sale again, it might occur in his next Vlog. Then there is always 4/20.
Puffitup rarely gets to have sale on Dynavap. But free S&H. I remember buying an OG and breaking it, but using the cap and parts for other things. $35.00. A Cap alone cost $20 from Dynavap. So I figured get the OG and try it till it breaks.

Nice! It kind of resembles a cigar and the smoke swirls. You even have the splash of yellow like a cigar band towards the tip.

I have 2 Burl woods to admire.
The Ed's TnT stem for my UD. Lots of detail in the wood and rings. with lots of Black rings. The Ed's Dynastash is a smooth tube with a range of gloss and orange swirls. Magnet is fierce. A lot of my tools can be equipped with a wooden handle. :smackdown:

xDwU74om.jpg
SyN9BV9m.jpg
iJQ2wJPm.jpg
HtzYmKw.jpg

MARS?
KURT ANDERSON is a great writer has well.
My assessment you may not agree?
I read current writer's as well.
EISENSTEIN was more advanced than NEWTON and GALILEO was before them.
Without GALILEO?
HUBBLE?

Torch = VAPCAP
BATTERY = PORTABLE
Plug-In = DESK TOP

Moral:
Just one style of VAP?

I use at least 3 per day. (DIFFERENT)

GSC is not the best, however it help's me read.

Last edited:
Speaking of long. I do like that long stem vc you showed us recently. That was one of @phattpiggie 's? It reminds me of a opium pipe Sherlock Holmes might have used, lol. Or maybe a cigarette holder an ancient movie star might have used. Or better yet Hunter S Thompson.

How does it vape? Is there a condenser, carb? Does the length matter? Lol, I mean in cooling the vapor.
Yes it is one of phattpiggie's stems. And I love it. I feel like one of of those old movie stars lol...

There is a condenser in it. And it does cool the vapor slightly. I think the vapor is a bit less 'harsh' through it.

It's like a stoner horror movie...!

Where the heroes are the Amazon delivery drones!!!

Peace!

The sad part is that we are talking a walk of only 150m but after another few stems I had a sleep & woke up with regenerated motor skills :thumbsup:.

That stem is probably 40% sap wood & really contrasts well, just like the WS it came with. Nice storage stem :smile:

A little smaller than the M. Listed as 'Practical Titanium Alloy Toothpick+ Waterproof Toothpick Holder Container Kit'. Even the lid works great as a tamper.
With a little work, It will make your portable Dynastash setup SUPER DELUXE.
s-l1600.jpg

Flash sale Coupon: 0124RPPDL for free random wooden MP with any condenser ordered.

9$ upgrade for me. M-XL with a spinning random MP!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back