Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@Cuckfumbustion I've looked at so many different idea which could be used for VC the case I made is a Rogue Cigar kit, the other day I found a pen I may be able to repurpose.
RCG1LQO.jpg
5OiTLGsm.jpg

And because it's the weekend I started out the day with my favorite tip and heating method.
Have a great weekend folks.

Coming soon...:smile:
27332108_10159867284145183_3077683479598914702_n.jpg

Anyone know when dynavap will get in new wood stems and vongs? I don't think they have recovered since black Friday. Absolutely love my blackwood vong stem on my xl omni, glad I got it when I did and wished I bought another back then.

Soon... very soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight's show features the new light and dark VonG variants which are now available on DynaVap.com
BOGO FLASH SALE: Buy one light or dark wood midsection and get one free, plus free shipping! Sale ends at 11pm cst
Please specify in your order note if you have a preference
Code: 0201RPPDL

The "M" is well designed including the SS according to my assessment.
Sorry to sound like a PRICK?
The M has a lot going for it. I really like the idea of buying a vape for $50.00. It's $55 now. But a great value. nonetheless. I think every head shop should have it as a counter impulse item. :biggrin:

There was a lot of thought into how to make this possible. Less millwork a consideration, a straight tube for the body, one less ring in the tip, less grooves and groovework in the tips. Utilized the pluses of SS. It's heavy duty and certain grades are foodsafe.
You even damaged the cap, and fixed it and now you back in business. Can you say that about any electronic vape? George did drive over a vapcap in a video.

M might as well stand for MODULAR. I love MODULAR. There is some mods you can do with a single M by simple reversing parts or putting the Orings in such a way to say block off the carb. IF you don't use the carb, it's doable. Or just go condenserless.

I have the stem on backwards with my other M. The rubber MP slides on really easy. So I have that kept in my 3D stash as well, to keep the other two tips in the stash without any rattle.

And that near pencil width vape can be upgraded in so many manners. The straight tube shape allows for all kinds of adapter mods. So you don't have to give that up.

I use the M's SS body as a feature with one vape. It will be heated less orthodox with candles, campfires, hemp wicks ?, etc. So I made it an XL and the wooden tip will insulate the heat from the rest of the vape.

The OG was good while it lasted. So I use the remaining parts for other vapes.

Hey @ataxian Do you think they will have a flash sale on tips and caps today?
[/FONT]

The M has a lot going for it. I really like the idea of buying a vape for $50.00. It's $55 now. But a great value. nonetheless. I think every head shop should have it as a counter impulse item. :biggrin:

There was a lot of thought into how to make this possible. Less millwork a consideration, a straight tube for the body, one less ring in the tip, less grooves and groovework in the tips. Utilized the pluses of SS. It's heavy duty and certain grades are foodsafe.
You even damaged the cap, and fixed it and now you back in business. Can you say that about any electronic vape? George did drive over a vapcap in a video.

M might as well stand for MODULAR. I love MODULAR. There is some mods you can do with a single M by simple reversing parts or putting the Orings in such a way to say block off the carb. IF you don't use the carb, it's doable. Or just go condenserless.

I have the stem on backwards with my other M. The rubber MP slides on really easy. So I have that kept in my 3D stash as well, to keep the other two tips in the stash without any rattle.

And that near pencil width vape can be upgraded in so many manners. The straight tube shape allows for all kinds of adapter mods. So you don't have to give that up.

I use the M's SS body as a feature with one vape. It will be heated less orthodox with candles, campfires, hemp wicks ?, etc. So I made it an XL and the wooden tip will insulate the heat from the rest of the vape.

The OG was good while it lasted. So I use the remaining parts for other vapes.

Hey @ataxian Do you think they will have a flash sale on tips and caps today?
[/FONT]

I have so many vapes I hated due to flavor of the CANNABIS detroyed.
So I'm a litttle JADED?

I have been vaping GOD'S GIFT all day long.

I have this GUAVA STRAIN to try at 420 today.

The "M" is still a HONEY MOON DEVICE, however pretty decent and easy to use!

TEMPERATURE is fun to play with so I have thing's for that.
The "M" work's very well, so I use it daily!
EInj2Ha.jpg

My wife has been ordered to save the JAR'S 4 storage!

@ataxian 24 hour flash sale. It is the cap like I hoped. So if you want a replacement cap. This might be the time to jump on? $16.00 free S&H. :thinker: If the one you have works and has no sign of future tearing, then perhaps never mind?

As for me I bought one for a future Ti tip, I plan on getting. And Custom engraved cap BLING for $4 more. :biggrin: My green anodized Custom vapcap is getting that one.
DynaVap
1px.gif
<-- custom cap link.

1px.gif

@ataxian 24 hour flash sale. It is the cap like I hoped. So if you want a replacement cap. This might be the time to jump on? $16.00 free S&H. :thinker: If the one you have works and has no sign of future tearing, then perhaps never mind?

As for me I bought one for a future Ti tip, I plan on getting. And Custom engraved cap BLING for $4 more. :biggrin: My green anodized Custom vapcap is getting that one.
DynaVap
1px.gif
<-- custom cap link.

1px.gif
I want to get a TI tip to test out?
The CAP I need real bad.

What is the code?

Can't figure it out?

My luck has run out maybe?
It is a tragic reality when you find a device 4 your rotation however is not obtainable?

The "M" was so good with the GUAVA CANNABIS STRAIN!

I wanted to try the strain with a TI set-up?

VAPCAP is a great company.

Too bad there not in CALIFORNIA?

AT least I have a "M"?
What a lame brain I have?
I'll just forget the code!
F-IT!

Last edited:
What is the code?

coupon 0207RPPDL
The code is for 20% off caps including the newly offered engraved versions.

Hope this helps!

If you get on Dynavaps mailing list, you might get another code relating to a survey. If you are already, check your email.
Maybe they will have a tip sale at some point?

Last edited:
coupon 0207RPPDL
The code is for 20% off caps including the newly offered engraved versions.

Hope this helps!

If you get on Dynavaps mailing list, you might get another code relating to a survey. If you are already, check your email.
Maybe they will have a tip sale at some point?
KeKamvY.jpg

@Cuckfumbustion thank you for providing the code so I can buy stuff!
Typical friday with my "M" while reading: FANTASY LAND by KURT ANDERSON

coupon 0207RPPDL

@Cuckfumbustion thank you for providing the code so I can buy stuff!
Meant to post it for your in the previous msg. :doh: Knew you wanted a replacement cap and the sale delivered this week for both of us.
So is the sale still on till 6pm CT Wisconson? Less than 5 hours to go. Did you place your order and get stuff? Did you settle for a replacement cap or did you go for the engraved caps?

Notice you sporting a different lighter. Looks like the right lighter for what you have going.

Meant to post it for your in the previous msg. :doh: Knew you wanted a replacement cap and the sale delivered this week for both of us.
So is the sale still on till 6pm CT Wisconson? Less than 5 hours to go. Did you place your order and get stuff? Did you settle for a replacement cap or did you go for the engraved caps?

Notice you sporting a different lighter. Looks like the right lighter for what you have going.
I have so many ligther's it's SHAMEFUL?
I had so many at one time so I have a strong option about them to a fault!

The "M" I have.
I use a little NANO screen because I lost the one it came with. (WORK'S FINE?)
I do want the CAP and the TI TIP to see what I might be missing?
Why does the "M" work so well
NAafFFT.jpg

Maybe it's just me?

Last edited:
I have so many ligther's it's SHAMEFUL?
Is that because of the M or Joints? Or both? I never owned a butane lighter. Now? It might be SHAMEFUL. Ordering doubles of ones I like. And a few crappy novelty ones from China destined for the waste bin.

Do have a few triangle torches I got for around $3 ea. Looking for more rugged options.

Vertigo and a few other companies have been around. V2 venom the most dependable so far. I'm going to ask George a few strange questions about his narrower lighters at some point.

FLASH SALE ALERT! I have to ask. Did you order a cap before the code expires @ataxian?

Why does the M work so well? Many reasons that have come together and reached fruition?
One thing is certain. The magic is in the cap. Even George said it.

Is that because of the M or Joints? Or both? I never owned a butane lighter. Now? It might be SHAMEFUL. Ordering doubles of ones I like. And a few crappy novelty ones from China destined for the waste bin.

Do have a few triangle torches I got for around $3 ea. Looking for more rugged options.

Vertigo and a few other companies have been around. V2 venom the most dependable so far. I'm going to ask George a few strange questions about his narrower lighters at some point.

FLASH SALE ALERT! I have to ask. Did you order a cap before the code expires @ataxian?

Why does the M work so well? Many reasons that have come together and reached fruition?
One thing is certain. The magic is in the cap. Even George said it.
I think I missed the sale?
The code I entered but it was rejected?
Next sale let me know?
I missed it I guess?

Too bad U don't live near me?

I think I missed the sale?
The code I entered but it was rejected?
I think you have 40m left. 24 hr sale. I'd give it another go.
Try deleting the code, refresh, re-enter the code. I had to try twice. but succeeded.
Theres still time. but not much...

I'm in PST so maybe it's a time issue?
Broadcast was 7PM EDT for me. It's just after 7 now.
You can try one more angle if it is worthwhile. Contact Dynavap's email. Tell them you had no luck with the code. Yea the engraved caps are gone too. That ship has sailed.

Thanks for trying again @ataxian. Are you on Dynavap's mailing list? There may be a 15% DYNAVAP code in your inbox? "How many stars would you give the DynaVap M?" and Trustpilot is the review site.

Other options. I would see if Puffitup has a sale. Then theirs the 4/20 Sale.

A lot was mentioned in the latest vid. @Pipes and George. IH heaters!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back