Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Broadcast was 7PM EDT for me. It's just after 7 now.
You can try one more angle if it is worthwhile. Contact Dynavap's email. Tell them you had no luck with the code. Yea the engraved caps are gone too. That ship has sailed.

Thanks for trying again @ataxian. Are you on Dynavap's mailing list? There may be a 15% DYNAVAP code in your inbox? "How many stars would you give the DynaVap M?" and Trustpilot is the review site.

Other options. I would see if Puffitup has a sale. Then theirs the 4/20 Sale.

A lot was mentioned in the latest vid. @Pipes and George. IH heaters!
When do you think George will have more sales?
I give 9.125 out of 10?

SUBJECTIVE I realize.

I have some vaporizer I'm building so I'll wait until VAPCAP is ready.

I break it down like this:
BUTANE = In the garden
plug-in = most of da time.
BATTERY PORTABLE = 1 x a day.
MOD after 420 with ROSIN in my ATOMIZER. (da ROSIN I'm rock'n now it great FLAVOR wise!)

I used the "M" all day today with a water path.
I love it for READING!
Makes me read faster?

CANNABIS is very safe?
Why is ALCOHOL legal and not CANNABIS?
The LOGIC is non-existent!

@ataxian it looks like Dynavap has been offering a flash sale with each of their live broadcasts.... so keep an eye out for their next announcement of one. Contacting them via email regarding not getting the code working would probably work as well. They are great to work with.

I haven't heard any mention of any other future sales but I would guess there might be something around 4/20.

@ataxian it looks like Dynavap has been offering a flash sale with each of their live broadcasts.... so keep an eye out for their next announcement of one. Contacting them via email regarding not getting the code working would probably work as well. They are great to work with.

I haven't heard any mention of any other future sales but I would guess there might be something around 4/20.
I was ready to buy a bunch of stuff I think I need?
The Time is different.

420 when they first open.
The TI tip I want to see if it's the cat's meow?

So far the STAINLESS STEEL seams to work/function unreal?
I believe people misunderstand me?

Why does the 'M" function so well?
Love the size & it work's with my {water pipes; bubbler's; jhook's; ash collectors}?
DRY is even great?

Is TI that much better than SS?

Why getting MEDICATED/STONED so weird?

My friend's in their 90's smoke JOINT'S still and run 5 miles a day?
I don't understand?

My SS ROLEX from SWITZERLAND work's as well as a GOLD one?

HELP ME GET IT?

WHY is the "M" from VAPCAP so effective?

Is TI that much better than SS?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I don't think it's 'better.' Different would be more accurate. And, imo, the difference is really the heating time and retention. And maybe a bit of taste?

As to why the 'M' (and the entire Dynavap lineup) is so effective? It's that magic that happens when you heat that cap. Between the cap and the condenser.... somehow vapor is produced. (do you like my scientific explanation? :dog:) And I think the real magic is how little herb it takes to get the job done. It's micro dosing at it's finest and most efficient.

As to why people want to have all the different tips and models... I think it's just human nature ataxian. Many of us are collectors at heart. And we want to try what we don't have.

At least speaking for myself... :idon'tknow:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I don't think it's 'better.' Different would be more accurate. And, imo, the difference is really the heating time and retention. And maybe a bit of taste?

As to why the 'M' (and the entire Dynavap lineup) is so effective? It's that magic that happens when you heat that cap. Between the cap and the condenser.... somehow vapor is produced. (do you like my scientific explanation? :dog:) And I think the real magic is how little herb it takes to get the job done. It's micro dosing at it's finest and most efficient.

As to why people want to have all the different tips and models... I think it's just human nature ataxian. Many of us are collectors at heart. And we want to try what we don't have.

I am so sorry to come across the CYBER SPEAR so ZANY?

Honest I have a lot of COMPASSION!

BLING is for some I guess?
FUNCTION/COST/QUALITY = "M" from VAPCAP + GOD'S GIFT HARVEST + WATER = CIVILIZED SATURDAY
COLAS I BOAST ABOUT!
THIS BATCH of GOD'S GIFT LITTLE TIGHT NUG'S, however the FLAVOR/EFFECT very nice!

I was ready to buy a bunch of stuff I think I need?
The Time is different.

I agree with that entirely.
Plus perhaps the SS offers a little more in the Conduction over Convection ratio? Now do I prefer convection? Is conduction better for certain materials? Yes, indeed.

The SS tips do seem to mute the tones a little more than the Ti. The SS's heat retention is a plus in other situations. Don't feel there is an ULTIMATE. Just that each is a little more SPECIALIZED. Trade offs, if you will.

I have a small amount of the collectors itch.:smilie-devil: The 7fin LE might be BLING and/or have a different heat retention profile? A refined 7 fin. Probably milled more and lighter than previous. With the surface area of a 7 fin. :idon'tknow:Relevant?
The engraved cap I'm waiting for was $4 more during the sale. And the Custom Stardustsailor told me if I didn't buy it that custom cap with the crazed looking star face, that it would be sadly disappointed with me and would probably give me the silent treatment. :freak: What was I to do? It will looks like some tech in some sort of Jules Verne fiction.

I stand by all my other purchases as .

@ataxian the flash sales are 12 hours not 24 like I said before. They were 4 hours beforehand. Flash sale every Thursday?

Are you on the mailing list? You could get a special code in the future. Perhaps.
You might even have one now?

4/20 -Ti day for @ataxian?

I agree with that entirely.
Plus perhaps the SS offers a little more in the Conduction over Convection ratio? Now do I prefer convection? Is conduction better for certain materials? Yes, indeed.

The SS tips do seem to mute the tones a little more than the Ti. The SS's heat retention is a plus in other situations. Don't feel there is an ULTIMATE. Just that each is a little more SPECIALIZED. Trade offs, if you will.

I have a small amount of the collectors itch.:smilie-devil: The 7fin LE might be BLING and/or have a different heat retention profile? A refined 7 fin. Probably milled more and lighter than previous. With the surface area of a 7 fin. :idon'tknow:Relevant?
The engraved cap I'm waiting for was $4 more during the sale. And the Custom Stardustsailor told me if I didn't buy it that custom cap with the crazed looking star face, that it would be sadly disappointed with me and would probably give me the silent treatment. :freak: What was I to do? It will looks like some tech in some sort of Jules Verne fiction.

I stand by all my other purchases as .

@ataxian the flash sales are 12 hours not 24 like I said before. They were 4 hours beforehand. Flash sale every Thursday?

Are you on the mailing list? You could get a special code in the future. Perhaps.
You might even have one now?

4/20 -Ti day for @ataxian?
I don't have the TOY's for CANNABIS as some do?

CANNABIS was a crop to remember this year.
We had fire's and such for sure.
However the market is over flowing?
CHEAP LOW PRICES & failing?

NAFTA will bring the price even lower.

The "M" seem's to fit this situation?

Now maybe 420 would be a nice trial ss vs ti in this tread?

The "M" does well?

Weird I guess?

CANNABIS is the HOLY GRAIL in my world here on EARTH?
I was growing until the prices dropped!

My hat is off to the grower's these day'z!

Last edited:
Now maybe 420 would be a nice trial ss vs ti in this tread?
That sounds like a plot.
Bought my 2 M's on 04/14/2017 $40ea. Ti's on Black Friday $32ea.

Then there is Vlog THU. If I see tips on sale, I won't drop the ball and leave you the code and hope hope helps. Will Gerorge have a second cap sale before 4/20?

@ataxian and all what did you think of the last vlog from George?

That sounds like a plot.
Bought my 2 M's on 04/14/2017 $40ea. Ti's on Black Friday $32ea.

Then there is Vlog THU. If I see tips on sale, I won't drop the ball and leave you the code and hope hope helps. Will Gerorge have a second cap sale before 4/20?

@ataxian and all what did you think of the last vlog from George?
I was using a other vap today.
WOOD?
4 me cultural is not Respected!
Wood for surfboard collection's 4 sure.
VAPORIZERS R apliance's 2 me?
Whater is necessary 2me?

4 some love WOOD.
I don't like it on my lip's or ART?

4 some love WOOD.
I don't like it on my lip's or ART?
Was not a fan of wood pipes in the day. My first piece was a Pyrex glass Sherlock. Only went back to metal with vapes for FUNCTION.

Wood Pipes look cool. Like my Log vape for aromatherapy. I used the glass stem VC direct draw and you get quite the flavor
fU5ekGpm.jpg
fU5ekGpm.jpg)

VAPORIZERS R apliance's 2 me?
Utilitarian? Is that what you are saying. It changes for me a little more when it resembles an actual cigarette or pipe. Or when someone makes a cold remark that it looks like a crack pipe. :mad:
So, I feel I need to make it RESPECTABLE to the UNCIVILIZED masses. So thats is where the BLING comes in handy.

I do get the how some might like the cherry and wood flavors with whatever they smoke. Pipes and tobacco is a different experience that say a cigar.

Last edited:
Was not a fan of wood pipes in the day. My first piece was a Pyrex glass Sherlock. Only went back to metal with vapes for FUNCTION.

Wood Pipes look cool. Like my Log vape for aromatherapy. I used the glass stem VC direct draw and you get quite the flavor
fU5ekGpm.jpg
fU5ekGpm.jpg)

Utilitarian? Is that what you are saying. It changes for me a little more when it resembles an actual cigarette or pipe. Or when someone makes a cold remark that it looks like a crack pipe. :mad:
So, I feel I need to make it RESPECTABLE to the UNCIVILIZED masses. So thats is where the BLING comes in handy.

I do get the how some might like the cherry and wood flavors with whatever they smoke. Pipes and tobacco is a different experience that say a cigar.
Good 4 U!

In my culture wood on your lip's is like a JUNGLE thing?
I know many people like wood on their lip's!
I don't!
Please don't judge me?
I don't want 2 fuck up some one's scam or business.

If you like wood I'm sorry but I have more exotic wood in storage than most business.
VAPORIZING is health not BLING. POV

I guess geography play's apart in this?

Good luck 2 U!

I have been giving my assorted VapCaps a good workout this weekend & I sometimes forget how different the signature is to say a pure convection vape. The one VC configuration I keep coming back for is my standard Wood Scents vape bong set up.

wSAg7U6.jpg

Just add two extra O rings to the tip & put it in a Wood Scents glass GonG. No condenser, no messing around & a piece of piss to clean. Nothing but thick, rich rips coming from this piece. The G2 tip is only used for the WS as it is too restricted with the cap on.

On the flipside my final pristine OG glassy died never having been vaped through :hmm:. Unfortunately I put a stack of 8 neodymium magnets in the same draw & they must have attracted with some force as the glass was cracked in multiple places. I never used my glassies but I did want to keep them for "old times sake".

If you like wood I'm sorry but I have more exotic wood in storage than most business.
VAPORIZING is health not BLING. POV

I guess geography play's apart in this?
BLING might make VAPORIZING respectable or at least alluring to the uninitiated. It troubles me when Snoop dog pushes a blinged out coil vape that is substandard. He should be plugging a quality vape for the Hip hop culture.
Grew up with people who made their own wooden pipes on the fly. RUSTIC with what is available. A few even used corn cob pipes! People were more concerned with paraphernalia and rolling papers weren't considered paraphernalia. So that was a choice for the paranoid. People went through more paranoia behavior to have herbs in the day. :watchout: I was not in the mainstream culture with my glass pipes and getting strange looking nugs from Phisheads/Deadheads. While most were dealing with brick weed or 'middies'.

Knew that distinction early on. Those who had a deeper understanding from seed to glass bowl. Glass was how you got the flavor.
The G2 tip is only used for the WS as it is too restricted with the cap on.
I can see that. The grooves on the G2's tip is even less deep than my M! Plus the mass and 7 fin makes it a different jet than the newer Ti's.

There is something different with my G2 OMNI's tip compared to the Ti's I bought as parts. It does seem to sustain the peak heat a little longer than stock Ti's. Now add a smaller airpath and more mass and than you have one that functions as a different jet. Why I think the older tips have a certain value. And why I want two 7 fin LE.

Don't have a woodscents glass gong. But my tube glass stem works great with a silicone ring and an adapter. Also had an 18mm adapter that broke exactly in half and can fit it on the inside with some silicone ring magic. no condenser or carb.

My OG glassy died by junk drawer as well and used the parts for other vapes. The glass stem I own has it's own foam pouch. It works great and should be cloned and everybody should have one. :twocents: I like looking over my nose and seeing the vape travel.

So @Stevenski do you have certain vapcaps that were meant or considered for away from home? My two M s went different upgrade paths. One got an XL condenser and wooden tip and might get hemp wick rolled around the stem and I might use the wick end to heat my cap AKA the Firestick. the other M fits my 3D stash and is all about being compact.

I have been giving my assorted VapCaps a good workout this weekend & I sometimes forget how different the signature is to say a pure convection vape. The one VC configuration I keep coming back for is my standard Wood Scents vape bong set up.

wSAg7U6.jpg

Just add two extra O rings to the tip & put it in a Wood Scents glass GonG. No condenser, no messing around & a piece of piss to clean. Nothing but thick, rich rips coming from this piece. The G2 tip is only used for the WS as it is too restricted with the cap on.

On the flipside my final pristine OG glassy died never having been vaped through :hmm:. Unfortunately I put a stack of 8 neodymium magnets in the same draw & they must have attracted with some force as the glass was cracked in multiple places. I never used my glassies but I did want to keep them for "old times sake".

Why didn't I think of that? Like before I got like 3 vongs, lol. I use my caps about 80% with water.

I have a fairly big plastic tool box full of vape tools and parts. I'll have to see if I can come up with something.

Knew that distinction early on. Those who had a deeper understanding from seed to glass bowl. Glass was how you got the flavor.
I can see that. The grooves on the G2's tip is even less deep than my M! Plus the mass and 7 fin makes it a different jet than the newer Ti's.

There is something different with my G2 OMNI's tip compared to the Ti's I bought as parts. It does seem to sustain the peak heat a little longer than stock Ti's. Now add a smaller airpath and more mass and than you have one that functions as a different jet. Why I think the older tips have a certain value. And why I want two 7 fin LE.

That G2 tip is still the nicest finish of my 5 Ti tips @Cuckfumbustion. When it came out it was a real revolution as it gave us the size specs for every tip since. No need to use it with a cap due to the restriction so it is perfect for the WS considering it is smooth walled. I am surprised a smart, rich, celebrity pothead vaper has not created/funded a high quality commercial vape. It would be pretty cool if say XYZ celebrity endorsed & had a special run of VapCaps for example :thumbsup:.

I suspect that the 5 fin evolution is down to economies of scale. To make 25 x 7 fin tips it would require 175 grooves cut into the tips. You could make 35 x 5 fin tips with 175 grooves cut. That excludes the other milling that is required for both tips to be functional but would represent a significant efficiency in production. Aesthetics aside I assume 5 & 7 fin tips work very much the same.

Don't have a woodscents glass gong. But my tube glass stem works great with a silicone ring and an adapter. Also had an 18mm adapter that broke exactly in half and can fit it on the inside with some silicone ring magic. no condenser or carb.

My OG glassy died by junk drawer as well and used the parts for other vapes. The glass stem I own has it's own foam pouch. It works great and should be cloned and everybody should have one. :twocents: I like looking over my nose and seeing the vape travel.

This is my OOOG glassy. This is the one that changed everything vapewise for me. You can achieve an awful lot with a piece of silicone & a $5 vape GonG adapter. Even broken it served a purpose & gave massive hits through water. I had two others but they all suffered "accidents" of one description or another. Note the filed air flow channels in the glass.

SD0FdM3h.jpg

So @Stevenski do you have certain vapcaps that were meant or considered for away from home? My two M s went different upgrade paths. One got an XL condenser and wooden tip and might get hemp wick rolled around the stem and I might use the wick end to heat my cap AKA the Firestick. the other M fits my 3D stash and is all about being compact.

If you can wrap a M with hemp wick it would look pretty cool. Nice & earthy with a wood mouthpiece to boot. All my VapCaps serve one singular purpose, get me where I gotta get gone to. That said they all serve different purposes too.

• G3 tip on B&W ebony VonG is for use with concentrates & hemp fibre only. The restriction compared to a G4/4.5 tip is offset by there only being the fibre.
  • G4 7 fin tip on Amboyna burl XL body is my main traveller. Small, discreet & classy enough to whip out in company if required.
  • G4 7 fin tip on long 14mm WS WonG is my travel water buddy. Ridiculously sexy & absolutely rips with water.
  • G4 7 fin tip on WS 14mm GonG is my main at home tool. Just the right restriction & super thick hits.
I also have a Blackwood & Amboyna burl 14/18mm WonG's (with condensers) but I find the cleaning easiest with the GonG.

I have a fairly big plastic tool box full of vape tools and parts. I'll have to see if I can come up with something.

Get creative as the cool thing with this vape is it's Lego like characteristics. A unused cone & a inch of silicone may not repair the hyperdrive but sure got me & the crew to Cloud City :smile:

LvEoeylh.jpg

I suspect that the 5 fin evolution is down to economies of scale. To make 25 x 7 fin tips it would require 175 grooves cut into the tips. You could make 35 x 5 fin tips with 175 grooves cut. That excludes the other milling that is required for both tips to be functional but would represent a significant efficiency in production. Aesthetics aside I assume 5 & 7 fin tips work very much the same.
:nod: I thought out the same thing. You could keep the same mass and have 5 slightly thicker fins, as opposed to 7 fins that need more precision millwork. I do want the 7fin LE to see if there is any significance that is notable. I admit the aesthetics of more fins sway me. Plus more surface area than 5 fins. Is this even marginally significant perhaps?

G4 7 fin tip on Amboyna burl XL body is my main traveller. Small, discreet & classy enough to whip out in company if required.
I like that you sorted out what jet works best with the best body and function and that your travel vape isn't all about stealth. If I went for a wood body, it would be the about town vape. A vapcap that might kinda look OK resting on ashtray to a passerby. :sherlock:

This is my OOOG glassy. This is the one that changed everything vapewise for me. You can achieve an awful lot with a piece of silicone & a $5 vape GonG adapter. Even broken it served a purpose & gave massive hits through water. I had two others but they all suffered "accidents" of one description or another. Note the filed air flow channels in the glass.

SD0FdM3h.jpg
The notch trick with your glass and you use the condenser as well. :science:

I got a cap that was a bit oversized for my vapcaps. Did get a replacement from George. But now I have a special cap that wants to be in the game. There is enough glass in my junk drawer and you got me thinking about tailing the glass for the job. :thinker: Like for instance the old style EQ bag adapter. Maybe those zircona one hitters? I've also looked at glass blunts and SS cigarette holders as ideas.

I did have a silly glass vapcap setup with one of these, until it broke. :goofy:
s-l1600.jpg

If you can wrap a M with hemp wick it would look pretty cool. Nice & earthy with a wood mouthpiece to boot. All my VapCaps serve one singular purpose, get me where I gotta get gone to. That said they all serve different purposes too.
Just thought about the hemp wick slowly burning and keeping the pesky insects away. A hemp torch! Yea, just spool the wick around the body and unravel a small bit when needed. I have clicked my cap with lit hemp wick as a heat source. Just KIM it is wax you are burning.
Get creative as the cool thing with this vape is it's Lego like characteristics. A unused cone & a inch of silicone may not repair the hyperdrive but sure got me & the crew to Cloud City :smile:
Amen to that! May the force be with you!

7 fin LE!! Tips are the Dynavap topic. Tip flash sale?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back