Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@ataxian it looks like Dynavap has been offering a flash sale with each of their live broadcasts.... so keep an eye out for their next announcement of one. Contacting them via email regarding not getting the code working would probably work as well. They are great to work with.

I haven't heard any mention of any other future sales but I would guess there might be something around 4/20.
i LET my DAUGTHER (21) try the "M" from VAPCAP & said it was very outstanding!
BLHvVhl.jpg

It is not bad?
SUMMER in FEB as well?

That G2 tip is still the nicest finish of my 5 Ti tips @Cuckfumbustion. When it came out it was a real revolution as it gave us the size specs for every tip since. No need to use it with a cap due to the restriction so it is perfect for the WS considering it is smooth walled. I am surprised a smart, rich, celebrity pothead vaper has not created/funded a high quality commercial vape. It would be pretty cool if say XYZ celebrity endorsed & had a special run of VapCaps for example :thumbsup:.

I suspect that the 5 fin evolution is down to economies of scale. To make 25 x 7 fin tips it would require 175 grooves cut into the tips. You could make 35 x 5 fin tips with 175 grooves cut. That excludes the other milling that is required for both tips to be functional but would represent a significant efficiency in production. Aesthetics aside I assume 5 & 7 fin tips work very much the same.

This is my OOOG glassy. This is the one that changed everything vapewise for me. You can achieve an awful lot with a piece of silicone & a $5 vape GonG adapter. Even broken it served a purpose & gave massive hits through water. I had two others but they all suffered "accidents" of one description or another. Note the filed air flow channels in the glass.

SD0FdM3h.jpg

If you can wrap a M with hemp wick it would look pretty cool. Nice & earthy with a wood mouthpiece to boot. All my VapCaps serve one singular purpose, get me where I gotta get gone to. That said they all serve different purposes too.

• G3 tip on B&W ebony VonG is for use with concentrates & hemp fibre only. The restriction compared to a G4/4.5 tip is offset by there only being the fibre.
  • G4 7 fin tip on Amboyna burl XL body is my main traveller. Small, discreet & classy enough to whip out in company if required.
  • G4 7 fin tip on long 14mm WS WonG is my travel water buddy. Ridiculously sexy & absolutely rips with water.
  • G4 7 fin tip on WS 14mm GonG is my main at home tool. Just the right restriction & super thick hits.
I also have a Blackwood & Amboyna burl 14/18mm WonG's (with condensers) but I find the cleaning easiest with the GonG.

Get creative as the cool thing with this vape is it's Lego like characteristics. A unused cone & a inch of silicone may not repair the hyperdrive but sure got me & the crew to Cloud City :smile:

LvEoeylh.jpg
@Stevenski so cool!
I use RO water with a couple of squeezes of LIME juice from my tree.
Is that CRANBERRY in your water?
DAILY GLASS CLEANING is my program!
Never tried CRANBERRY?

Two metal MPs being introduced. I'm on a list for the non-sterling older type MP. The Sterling silver MP looks like it belongs on a Vong with it's faceted pattern. If I was into that line of vapcap, I'd be up for that.

O.K. @ataxian. THU 6PM central time Dynavap HQ. 4PM your time? They are probably having a flash sale on tips. So if you feel the impulse to try a Ti? Perhaps that's the time? A replacement cap would be $20, but the sales have free shipping. Would a cap ride piggyback for free shipping.
Do you already have a Dynavap account? Last sale had a 12 hour window.

More like, Why the probing questions? I know right. Just that I'm waiting for my LE's and won't have my eye on the code for the flash sale. Kinda dropped the ball for you last sale. So I figure I'd better say HEADS UP STARTS NOW. SALE THU. Possible TI sale.

Oh my caps arrived. Will get a pic with the engraved cap and the Stardustsailer custom Vapcap for you at some point.

Two metal MPs being introduced. I'm on a list for the non-sterling older type MP. The Sterling silver MP looks like it belongs on a Vong with it's faceted pattern. If I was into that line of vapcap, I'd be up for that.

O.K. @ataxian. THU 6PM central time Dynavap HQ. 4PM your time? They are probably having a flash sale on tips. So if you feel the impulse to try a Ti? Perhaps that's the time? A replacement cap would be $20, but the sales have free shipping. Would a cap ride piggyback for free shipping.
Do you already have a Dynavap account? Last sale had a 12 hour window.

More like, Why the probing questions? I know right. Just that I'm waiting for my LE's and won't have my eye on the code for the flash sale. Kinda dropped the ball for you last sale. So I figure I'd better say HEADS UP STARTS NOW. SALE THU. Possible TI sale.

Oh my caps arrived. Will get a pic with the engraved cap and the Stardustsailer custom Vapcap for you at some point.
My buddies all said,"you think too much!"

I'm curious?
Why is the "M" SS amazing?
My ? is: what i'am I missing?

The "M" seems to work well?
My youngest think's the "M" is amazing? (she is a JOINT SMOKER)

I'm curious?
Why is the "M" SS amazing?
My ? is: what i'am I missing?

To oversimplify, You are 'missing' a different jet. Tink of each tip as a revision and design change and use of materials.
jet-engine-types-compared.png

Different would be more accurate. And, imo, the difference is really the heating time and retention. And maybe a bit of taste?
The Ti stores heat quicker and retains it's heat less. I do get a different taste and heat retention with the Ti tips. With SS, the hits are hotter and are longer. The taste seems more muted with the SS and I can taste metal in underpowered hits.
SS might provide more conduction heat. There are some who prefer SS and those like me who utilize which tip goes with what function.

You know how different vapes hit differently due to airpath and how they conduct heat. Well think of that in miniature. A different tip might hit like a different vape. Or maybe your friends are right and I "think to much."
But I did persuade you to get an M. Did they?

To oversimplify, You are 'missing' a different jet. Tink of each tip as a revision and design change and use of materials.
jet-engine-types-compared.png

The Ti stores heat quicker and retains it's heat less. I do get a different taste and heat retention with the Ti tips. With SS, the hits are hotter and are longer. The taste seems more muted with the SS and I can taste metal in underpowered hits.
SS might provide more conduction heat. There are some who prefer SS and those like me who utilize which tip goes with what function.

You know how different vapes hit differently due to airpath and how they conduct heat. Well think of that in miniature. A different tip might hit like a different vape. Or maybe your friends are right and I "think to much."
But I did persuade you to get an M. Did they?
Most of my friend's R wild!
I'm so mild compared?
The "M" blow me away?
If I died tomorrow so what?
My friend's in their 90's still smoke joint's.
I like the "M"?
If you think I'm missing out?
Never do I want to miss out on a break through?

I want to be current?

I love certain vaporizer's for different time's of day.
This new strain called GUAVA is really strong! (taste very decent)
Da "M" hits hard?

Last edited:
@Stevenski so cool!
I use RO water with a couple of squeezes of LIME juice from my tree.
Is that CRANBERRY in your water?
DAILY GLASS CLEANING is my program!
Never tried CRANBERRY?

I use tap water now as I find it easier to give my piece a quick Iso or acetone wash when it is dirty rather than fuck around with CE. Still have a bottle or two in the cupboard but just can't be fucked using it. CE works & works well but so does Iso with less effort.

As for your VapCap situation I would suggest in the strongest possible terms you invest in a Omnivap & a spare cap/screens/O rings. You will be set for years & years. A one time investment of $200 means under $0.55 per day & you will not be able to fucking break it. Not now, not ever.

Tell your wife.
She will approve.
Trust me.
Your daughter may steal it though.

I'm M tip thru and thru and would prefer a little more mass, the 316SS has given me the most joint like experience I've had from a VC.
I can cope with the little extra time heat soaking for the extended toke time.

Buffalo Horn lidded stem with Blackwood MP, a lovely outcome to a very smelly turn, burnt hair type smell. 18mm for scale.
OOs9Mib.jpg

I'm M tip thru and thru and would prefer a little more mass, the 316SS has given me the most joint like experience I've had from a VC.
I can cope with the little extra time heat soaking for the extended toke time.

Buffalo Horn lidded stem with Blackwood MP, a lovely outcome to a very smelly turn, burnt hair type smell. 18mm for scale.
OOs9Mib.jpg
The HORN material look's amazing!
Ur7AOYA.jpg

The "M" function's so well?
GUAVA CANNABIS STRAIN
We need to talk?
HORN is ART = CIVILIZED

Unfortunately, the new tips sold out within minutes. So I'm SOL and I'm sure a few others are as well. :hmm: Did anyone manage to snag one?

And am I the only one having problems with the audio on George's live feed tonight?

I fixed that double post. Just in case your M has you at a 9.7 ataxian... don't want you wondering what's going on. :biggrin:
I was practicing the "M" with my youngest kid (21)
We liked it alot!

The "M" is very effective by VAPCAP?

Sorry to POST 2x!

@momofthegoons My wife got me some GUAVA STRAIN & with a "M" it was a day close to 10 on a loaded scale!
Ur7AOYA.jpg

djI8iYM.jpg

My CAT was hang-in out in the garden = CIVILIZED @Vicki I was thinking you might like this?
My kid's finally relieved to know I'm not as bad as one think's?

CANNABIS is amazing!

Unfortunately, the new tips sold out within minutes. So I'm SOL and I'm sure a few others are as well. :hmm: Did anyone manage to snag one?

And am I the only one having problems with the audio on George's live feed tonight?
No there is still time. The site has been up dated.
https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts/7-fin-titanium-tip

Titanium Spinning Mouthpiece with discount code Coupon: 0213RPPDL $6 off and FREE SHIPPING.

Strange sale. But 7 fin LE - you pay S&H
You buy sale price Ti MP with order- You don't pay S&H on order

Allow 2 weeks for 7fin LE tips to arrive.

No silver sterling MP to be found.

Last edited:
Well thanks to @Cuckfumbustion pointing me to the link, I was able to get one of the 7 fin tips this morning. They are still showing as in stock; as of this posting.
I expected it gone by now. Still up atm.
It keeps moving it's place on the parts page.

So the silver MP is even more limited. A Haiku contest.

No there is still time. The site has been up dated.
https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts/7-fin-titanium-tip

Titanium Spinning Mouthpiece with discount code Coupon: 0213RPPDL $6 off and FREE SHIPPING.

Strange sale. But 7 fin LE - you pay S&H
You buy sale price Ti MP with order- You don't pay S&H on order

Allow 2 weeks for 7fin LE tips to arrive.

No silver sterling MP to be found.
5zdXK0Z.jpg

@Cuckfumbustion I had this set-up all week?
This "M" is good to me?
Next sale maybe I'll try TI?
Why is the "M" so FUNCTIONAL?

So has anyone outfitted a log vape for a vapcap heater?

I'm thinking a simple sleeve that fits over the heater, and on top a hole sized to fit a cap. The unit would have some mass to hold heat.

I have two induction heaters, just brainstorming (day dreaming) as I look at my log on the shelf stairing at me with no job to do......

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back