Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Noticed that @VapoShop is now carrying the OG glass VapCap again... how fun is that? I was hoping that model would return. The flavor is so nice with it.

I still love the OG best of all. The glass oven just has the best thermal characteristics of them all, IMO. I think I have three or four of them. I'm surprised Vapo is selling them as I thought Dyna stopped production of them.

Ddave is selling a glass 14 mm stem ($10) that a vc tip fits into. I bought a couple to try, and they really rip on a nice pipe. Like a freight train, lol.

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p68/The_VapCap_Water_Wand.html
YES!! I got this also and like it a lot and especially for $10. I also love my @phattpiggie VC stem curtesy of Mom and Vapor Asylum.

Attachment-2.jpeg

Phattpiggie stem and Ti Tip.jpg

@Kellya86 I have two different types of glass to work with.

Standard DV size, 10mm with a 1mm wall.
This is the size the OG came in and the Ti Glassy.

I've also got coloured 8mm with 1.5mm wall, this size gets fitted with either a short length of brass or SS which the Ti tips fit into.

Hmm I was hoping for an all glass experience from the tip up.. so that rules out the second option.. so the first option is just length of glass with no condenser right?? Does it have a carb hole.. ??? Think id like to buy one..
Also how long will it be???

Ddave is selling a glass 14 mm stem ($10) that a vc tip fits into. I bought a couple to try, and they really rip on a nice pipe. Like a freight train, lol.

I've had these stems a couple weeks now, and I'm very happy with them. They really milk glass and quickly. I can pop into my vaping area, fill the vap cap tip, dip it in the induction heater, put it on a pipe and rip and in a couple minutes, im done. Unless I repeat, lol. I kill bowls in one or two hits. I havn't used a regular stem or body since I got these.

I've recently come across some Mango that tastes incredible in the omni's! Amazing how I don't get the flavor with my other vapes. Guess I better just settle in with the gnome for awhile...
6hezyPz.jpg

Greetings VA,

Received stock of CUSTOM VapCap water wands. These are the shorter version which fits in a DynaStash and interfaces with a 14mm Female Water tool.

M5UArau.jpg

This one fits inside a DynaStash and also in a 14mm Female Water Pipe.
https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p71/The_VapCap_CUSTOM_Glass_Water_Wand_V2.html
Benefits: Portability!

This one is far longer and purposed to be used at home.
Benefits: due to its length, this wand seems to catch all the herb bits that make it past the VapCap internal screen, keeping your water tool clean.

Please take notice: Period of No Shipments: There will be no orders shipped from June 5th through June 20th. The website will remain up and still accept orders, which will be fulfilled in a first-in first -out order after June 20th. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Vape On,
DDave

How are people cleaning their mighty concentrate pads when used in the vapcap..???
Or are they a consumable item..
@Squiby can you help...???

How are people cleaning their mighty concentrate pads when used in the vapcap..???

Shows how much I know, I didn't know people were using mighty concentrate pads in their vapcaps, I do have my own solution for dabs in the omni.

But mighty pads you can just chuck in alcohol then rinse and dry and they should be fine.

I used to soak them in iso alcohol, but after a while I noticed they were getting darker and stuff was building up on them. Then I tried pbw, and it worked like a charm. Just make sure you rinse them well. The pbw makes them look new again.

@Baron23 U EVER TRIED A VAPCAP? (LIKE A JOINT)

I think I have 5 of them! LOL Maybe six. I have three or four all glass OG ones that he doesn't make anymore (real easy to break them) but which I like the best. I have a Ti tip on a DDave Mod GonG stem, and I have the wonderful one I won courtesy of @momofthegoons and @phattpiggie .

VC's are cool...def.

I think I have 5 of them! LOL Maybe six. I have three or four all glass OG ones that he doesn't make anymore (real easy to break them) but which I like the best. I have a Ti tip on a DDave Mod GonG stem, and I have the wonderful one I won courtesy of @momofthegoons and @phattpiggie .

VC's are cool...def.
DA drawback of the West Coast is House's are more than a million $'s? (West of FWY)
So I have only one?
"M" is like a joint!
Pot is cheap at least!
1/4# = getto price = $200.
DISPENSARY = $650. (LEGAL)
Ocean Grown = OG

Last edited:
So I have only one?

I only had one for a year.. my gen2..
I got on board quite early...

Now i have family of them.. nice to have many vapcaps...
Some for flower, some for concentrate, some for home, some for out, some purely for decorative purposes...
I love them all..
And i love them more as time goes on..

I have too many VapCaps yet I would not part with any of them. Each is special in it's own way for me. Every vaper needs a VapCap in their life.

I have too many VapCaps yet I would not part with any of them. Each is special in it's own way for me. Every vaper needs a VapCap in their life.

I thought id lost my 'm' the other day... and it got me thinking.. i wonder how many lost vapcaps their are..???
I mean i doubt solos or fireflies or any battery vapes get lost too often...
But vapcaps are quite loosable..

And the saddest thing is, if it was found by someone, they probably wouldnt even know how to use it.. might just think its a one hitter with a lid...
That would be tragic...

I thought id lost my 'm' the other day... and it got me thinking.. i wonder how many lost vapcaps their are..???
I mean i doubt solos or fireflies or any battery vapes get lost too often...
But vapcaps are quite loosable..

And the saddest thing is, if it was found by someone, they probably wouldnt even know how to use it.. might just think its a one hitter with a lid...
That would be tragic...
Collecting?
I use many devices 2 medicate.
2have one type?
I only have a M!

I only have a M!

See i use my m with a ti tip... the m oven is too big...
I use my ss m tip for concentrates with a mighty liquid pad..
Lego...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back