Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Been playing with the Chinese SJK IH and have found 2 work well and are easy to manage, 3 might be a bit of a juggle though.:thumbsup:

IMG_20180827_163423.jpg

IMG_20180827_163456.jpg

IMG_20180827_163525 (2).jpg

Been playing with the Chinese SJK IH and have found 2 work well and are easy to manage, 3 might be a bit of a juggle though.:thumbsup:

View attachment 4614
View attachment 4615
View attachment 4616
I like the use of glass instead of a ddave wand....cheaper and looks like might have better air flow...
what size is that?....Did not realise a VC tip would fit....is that a 10 or 14?

So you think the phatpiggie tripple tip may not fit in the SJK?

Triple would fit perfectly! I can put 4 in it without even removing the top hat, only a juggle getting them all on the bong.
A nice double barrel into 18mm would be nice too.
The GonG is just a 14mm male to 14mm male joint, it is hit and miss whether the Vapcap tip will fit or not(This is one of 3 similar adapters, only 1 fits), DDaves is better to watch the vapor travel as the one pictured above seems to get a vortex/dead spot in the bulge in the middle (I don`t want to break the ddave while bending myself hard either!)
IMG_20180827_185943.jpg

Triple would fit perfectly! I can put 4 in it without even removing the top hat, only a juggle getting them all on the bong.
A nice double barrel into 18mm would be nice too.
The GonG is just a 14mm male to 14mm male joint, it is hit and miss whether the Vapcap tip will fit or not(This is one of 3 similar adapters, only 1 fits), DDaves is better to watch the vapor travel as the one pictured above seems to get a vortex/dead spot in the bulge in the middle (I don`t want to break the ddave while bending myself hard either!)
View attachment 4618
cool
My ddave broke when removing tip to clean
I am thnking if I should try something else or not

My ddave broke when removing tip to clean
Bugger, it is probably not as thick a glass as those GonG adapters, that is why I keep mine to use without a bong.
I felt like another gamble so I just purchased the following to see if it can be used with a Vapcap tip (same seller as the all 14mm one that I have that works);

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/14mm-Ma...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
R001-A044-B-1.jpg

If the Vapcap does not fit, it will be a spare for the Plenty.

Bugger, it is probably not as thick a glass as those GonG adapters, that is why I keep mine to use without a bong.
I felt like another gamble so I just purchased the following to see if it can be used with a Vapcap tip (same seller as the all 14mm one that I have that works);

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/14mm-Male-to-18mm-Male-Glass-Adapter-Joint-Slide-Bowl-Extension-Hookah/302559014692?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
R001-A044-B-1.jpg

If the Vapcap does not fit, it will be a spare for the Plenty.

Plus you never have enough gadgets. I have a medium sized tool box loaded with vape do dads. Screens, adaptors, whips, carbs, stems, extras, and some forgotten as to why I have them, but have them I do, lol

you never have enough gadgets
Better to have it and not need it than to need it but not have it!
@felvapes the blue silicon from the HR native mouthpiece (minus the screen)is good for Vapcaps straight into an 18mm female joint

Plus you never have enough gadgets. I have a medium sized tool box loaded with vape do dads. Screens, adaptors, whips, carbs, stems, extras, and some forgotten as to why I have them, but have them I do, lol

Better to have it and not need it than to need it but not have it!
@felvapes the blue silicon from the HR native mouthpiece (minus the screen)is good for Vapcaps straight into an 18mm female joint

Agreed, thus the clutter issues...lol
I have clear storage boxes for a few different hobbies/interests
Still trying to lighten my load and throw stuff away at same time as accumulating more....

I noticed the blue Fury 2 bits fit like you say myself....

For people that like carb holes, this is the closest I get to playing a musical instrument;
IMG_20180901_172743.jpg

Ti tip fits perfectly, I had to remove the whistle part of the recorder as I was running out of fingers. :juggle:

So happy to see the vapcap crowd is alive and well from all over the intertube.
Baron23, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your persistence about the greatness of the vapcaps. I would read your glowing descriptions about the new device and it started my curiosity. I finally got one when the non-glass ones came out and I have been a fan ever sense.

I am a happy little Vegemite, my Summer Giveaway Prize just got here 20 minutes ago;
IMG_20180904_134702.jpg

Thanks Mom and Dynavap.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back