Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
One sentiment I stand by absolutely is one can never have too many VapCaps. If anyone tells you different they are a bald faced liar & clearly not your friend.

One sentiment I stand by absolutely is one can never have too many VapCaps. If anyone tells you different they are a bald faced liar & clearly not your friend.

Hmmmm, ok I won't tell anyone that, lol. Although the only one I've used lately is a VC tip and cap on a water wand stem, and heated with an IH heater, it kind of spoils you.

I think I have something like 7 VC 's. I think they're something like tribbles (star trek reference) with how they multiply, lol.

Say hello to my new XL kingwood 2g 2m futostash.
20180823_125138.jpg

Welcome to the nut house @felvapes, FFS, this is the Dynavap thread, you should be in;

https://vaporasylum.com/threads/who-are-you-and-what-are-you-in-for.6/

Just messin with ya.:thumbsup:Mom or Stevenski will probably fix.
Welcome to the mad house, I am sure you will fit in!
I look forward to some pics of your arsenal in action, especially your SJK IH.:cheers:
Nice,
haha, doing stus work over here mate?....lol
Nah, cheers bud and will look into pics
I need to wait for my new relays to arrive so I can solder and get back to my IH!! I have been missing the SJK hard....

A pictorial `How To' on the relay replacement would be really handy if you get he chance, I am not `hitting' mine as hard since I got Ed`s TNT log to heat my vapcaps, but no doubt my relays will fail at some stage too.

A pictorial `How To' on the relay replacement would be really handy if you get he chance, I am not `hitting' mine as hard since I got Ed`s TNT log to heat my vapcaps, but no doubt my relays will fail at some stage too.
I was looking at an Eds, the HR team sidetracked me momentarily though....lol

Considering a nonavong to wet my appetite but cheaper for the meantime

Hmmmm, ok I won't tell anyone that, lol. Although the only one I've used lately is a VC tip and cap on a water wand stem, and heated with an IH heater, it kind of spoils you.

I think I have something like 7 VC 's. I think they're something like tribbles (star trek reference) with how they multiply, lol.

I have 9 or 10 VapCaps now but my go to is my blackenend G4 7 fin in a WS 14mm GonG. I like to think of it as insurance & it help me sleep at night :zzz:.

Nice site
Freshly joined
Been on FC but its getting a bit how you going over there so here I am due to a recommendation
So far reading people and admin seem better :)

Happy vaping people
Good to be here and share our experiences/knowledge

Welcome to the forum & so long as it is good relevant vape discussion & sharing amongst the community we are a pretty chilled bunch here. After all we are all here because we like weed :smile:. Our #1 rule here is don't be an arsehole & is that is followed the good karma follows.

I have 9 or 10 VapCaps now but my go to is my blackenend G4 7 fin in a WS 14mm GonG. I like to think of it as insurance & it help me sleep at night :zzz:.

Welcome to the forum & so long as it is good relevant vape discussion & sharing amongst the community we are a pretty chilled bunch here. After all we are all here because we like weed :smile:. Our #1 rule here is don't be an arsehole & is that is followed the good karma follows.
Yer I have a need to avoid arseholes in life these dqys as much as possible....lol
this site so far seems like a decent environment

I have just ordered some 300 size s/s mesh to punch out my own filters for the vapcap instead of using hemp fibre to stop scooby snacks. This has got me wondering about all the good thing I hear about double weave Ti mesh and thought it may replace the Dynavap CCD and hemp or s/s mesh altogether. Any one got any of those double weave Ti screens and an 8mm leather hole punch that can give it a try?

I have just ordered some 300 size s/s mesh to punch out my own filters for the vapcap instead of using hemp fibre to stop scooby snacks. This has got me wondering about all the good thing I hear about double weave Ti mesh and thought it may replace the Dynavap CCD and hemp or s/s mesh altogether. Any one got any of those double weave Ti screens and an 8mm leather hole punch that can give it a try?
I have just received some medical grade synthetic 30 micron strainer mesh for some, uuummm, rso cheese making???
Have some ss mesh somewhere in the postal pipeworks also....

Do You have a good source for welded 316 mesh? Previously I bought 100 screens from ebay but Ive thrown them as the ribs in the screen mesh were not welded and my finished screens were floppy and oblong when squeezed.

Either SS sheets or pipe screens would do.:smile:

My VAS is with TI tip upgrades.every time George issues an upgrade with deeper grooves im reaching for my card.

While Im here,The following is subjective and a personal preference but I have modified a few of my tips here at home purely for waterpipe use.Ive discovered its possible to remove more metal in the tip grooves and move Vapcap more into convection territory.The current TI tip is closer to what Id like but not quite enough yet.There is still just a little too much drag during a draw.Im using my tip in a vong iwith no carb or condenser and all air into the tip comes through the tips grooves.

George and his lazer guided robots are a deadly combination and my attempt is no match for the beauty He can create in his shop.

Until then im content with my frankenvap tip mostly:biggrin:

23k69n4.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back