Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
That is being silly and impracticable, this is more sensible;
Tree`s a crowd.jpg

I needed a Vapcap to relax after that. :thumbsup:

That is being silly and impracticable, this is more sensible;
View attachment 4473
I needed a Vapcap to relax after that. :thumbsup:
This is fun...I was playing around with the DV's clausen, but have used it with, oddly enough, a CF and an Air , and just 2 CF's. I was going to break out my other clausen and put together a working triple but why bother now...nice job. How do feel?

put together a working triple but why bother now...nice job. How do feel?
Give it a shot, as you said, good fun!
I was about as white as the main bubbler by the time I was finished.

Vapcap pictured with a different kind of bubbler,
IMG_20180819_120121.jpg

The Honest dual flame jet lighter has had about a dozen tanks through it now and still fires first time every time, I get 60 click cycles per tank of juice(average of 8 seconds per burn).

Vapcap pictured with a different kind of bubbler,
View attachment 4511
The Honest dual flame jet lighter has had about a dozen tanks through it now and still fires first time every time, I get 60 click cycles per tank of juice(average of 8 seconds per burn).

I gave up with unreliable torches a while ago...
I use gas soldering irons now. I find them far more reliable... and powerfull..
3 second click anyone...

I gave up with unreliable torches a while ago...
I use gas soldering irons now. I find them far more reliable... and powerfull..
3 second click anyone...

that is interesting! I have used Crème Brulee ones that I use in the kitchens, seems overkill though, out of the many torches I used the Eagle singles seem to be the most reliable and consistent.

@LesPlenty That is a solid dual, I had bought the Vertigo "razor" and consequently returned it immediately, flame would not adjust properly and would misbehave constantly even after purging and refilling a few times, for that price point it should click and light every time.

...i have a triple jet lighter and a single flame... my single flame is better imo, i use a blazer firefox and it's more efficient than my triple flame i got off dynavap website...

SOL-703-2.jpg

...you can install a magnet on the top of the base... i have a dynamag attached with 2 sided tape...

get pretty good results with flower. but so far, never with keef
Try a small bed of flower for your keif to sit on and only just go past the click, 1 to 2 seconds only. If you still have combustion problems, respect the click.

Try a small bed of flower for your keif to sit on and only just go past the click, 1 to 2 seconds only. If you still have combustion problems, respect the click.

This (or some organic cotton of hemp fiber). I just had one of those to start my night off & I am riding the rocket to the moon as I type.

giphy.gif

Congrats to @LesPlenty on the summer dynavap contest draw.

Its hard to find something so simple and compact that hits as hard as the Vapcap and induction heater.

This is my goto now.Its a TI vong and a wooden mouthpiece is added when im looking for a laid back session.
Is that a 14 or 18mm ti vong? I really like the look and versatility.
wtiw5d.jpg

Got my portside mini since this photo .I was going to give away my portside but Its really handy Ive found to have an extra IH :peace:
Is the ti vong a 14mm or 18mm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Popi, I can`t wait to try that Coco Nonavong, I have been having a bit of a fad with Ed`s TNT cigar type stem and I am liking it, nice mouth pulls and I can blow vape rings.:thumbsup:

Tommie too nice tomatoes, winter is still hanging on here Popi, but I did manage a short ride on the motorbike yesterday, so things are looking up.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back