Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Lmao... wasn't that long ago you didn't see the attraction of them. See? All of us can't be wrong! :dog:
For sure I was turned off by the whole butane thing.

Buuuuut the IH solved that dilemma :smile:
I do like the option to use a torch or lighter, that comes in very handy.

This Vape is just so incredibly efficient, it takes no time at all to finish a couple bowls :headbang:

As was I... .and just like you the IH changed it all. Then came the compatibility with the WS in the equation. Winner/winner.

I will say that the fact you can use a torch is great if you are out of power.... or camping, etc. I've just never mastered the art of not combusting with a torch lol.

As was I... .and just like you the IH changed it all. Then came the compatibility with the WS in the equation. Winner/winner.

I will say that the fact you can use a torch is great if you are out of power.... or camping, etc. I've just never mastered the art of not combusting with a torch lol.
The IH really is a complete game changer. I still combust here and there when I’m high and not paying attention lol. ISO immediately!
13085486-5F4C-4B97-BBCA-445F5165AEEA.jpeg

Buuuuut the IH solved that dilemma :smile:
I do like the option to use a torch or lighter, that comes in very handy.

This Vape is just so incredibly efficient, it takes no time at all to finish a couple bowls :headbang:

Ditto and ditto

Wasn't a fan of torching at all, but loved the dv

IH made it get so much more use
Plus the WS partnership

IH all day

Yes the torch is good as an option if ever needed, but IH made the dv a much better experience

If I get too high and think I missed the click I can combust with either
But IH is still the better option

For me it's just guessing..... I haven't been able to use my coil yet because of being sick. And I know you have to be careful with the WS when using concentrates.

Do tell us your technique. :smile:

Pure guesswork on my part. It looks like the coil takes up over 1/2 the VapCap chamber height? For me a WS is sitting safely when it is locked in the socket so to speak. If it does fit it is just another great example of how compatible the two vapes are.

Yup I can get it to “lock in” no prob :cheers:

I also looked and guessed it would not work with WS
In vids it appears to be close to the lip of the dv tips
Leaving no room for the WS heater to seat or stay un sticky

Love to see pics of yours if have any :)

Great if it is compatible

I didn't buy a coil yet as I wasn't sure if it would work with WS or not

Sorry for the double post @momofthegoons
I couldn't add quotes in the edit function so had to make a new post

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure it was awesome! Skiing in the Rockies in the Early aughts in CO. without an M almost everyday!
back then we young guns smoked in avalanche huts, on the lift, brass bats or glass bowls if you were brave? Snow Bunnies were so Hot!
DV replaced my brass one hitter with SS/TI stems I prefer a glass airpath at home.

@Stevenski happy belated bday dude:partyhat:
I was more 1970’s type SKIER STONER SURFER CHICKS did not ware tops?

Sunny on the mountain.

We mostly smoke THAI STICKS on the lift stoned joint style.
If I had a “M”?
We did not cut our hair?
Fuck it was long & blonde 4 a Dude!
Dazed confused CIVILIZED 70’s before paradise was lost?
CANNABIS was free!

We’re R da hippies 2 daze?

LIFE was FUN once!
@Stevenski please forgive my ignorance!
Happy Birthday!

Last edited:

That looks just lovely Helios. Could really be a promo shot for @ddave's kit. Showcasing the VC lifestyle :smoke:

Lmao... wasn't that long ago you didn't see the attraction of them. See? All of us can't be wrong! :dog:

Unless we are all in a cult :dog:. See what Ron uses with his VC? Yup, a magnet :wink:. People there is a poll up here to settle a question between mom & I. Please feel free to vote although we are a far more evolved & civilized bunch of folk so there is a good portion of members here who do not respect the click & don't use magnets.

Thanks for the birthday wishes folks.

That looks just lovely Helios. Could really be a promo shot for @ddave's kit. Showcasing the VC lifestyle :smoke:

Unless we are all in a cult :dog:. See what Ron uses with his VC? Yup, a magnet :wink:. People there is a poll up here to settle a question between mom & I. Please feel free to vote although we are a far more evolved & civilized bunch of folk so there is a good portion of members here who do not respect the click & don't use magnets.

Thanks for the birthday wishes folks.
I use a magnet
But the one on the PSM is too weak
I use stronger one
I sometimes go just over the click

I like the look of that new tip & body design. I am not a fan of the M though as I find the body gets uncomfortably warm to hold compared to wood or glass.

The new tip looks interesting to me, might be good

Body nice asthetically

My m shadow looks nicer but the Ti omni xl doesn't get hot at all
The shadow is okay to hold too, but I have the omni mp attached too

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back