Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I've always loved your woody! I remember when you got it, I was totally floored. It's a beaut!!!

When did you add a crown to the mp?

Within 10 minutes of it being posted by George I had ordered it :lol:. Sometimes a vape just finds you but I believe it was the first burl one ever sold. The mouthpiece is interesting as it developed a small crack on the super thin end where the X ring is. To fix it I removed the crown, flipped it & sanded the mouthpiece. I like the result & it saved the mouthpiece from the bin. It has been upgraded with a G4 7 fin tip.

Within 10 minutes of it being posted by George I had ordered it :lol:. Sometimes a vape just finds you but I believe it was the first burl one ever sold. The mouthpiece is interesting as it developed a small crack on the super thin end where the X ring is. To fix it I removed the crown, flipped it & sanded the mouthpiece. I like the result & it saved the mouthpiece from the bin. It has been upgraded with a G4 7 fin tip.
You are so cool!

I got this wooden stash box for my “M” I can use in my yard!

CIVILIZED it say’s on it?
Love it so much!
Do you have a stash box for your VAPCAP?
Add: instead of a tool box fucking perfect for enjoying CANNABIS! POV?
OLD MEN learn new tricks!

Last edited:
received my flux delux induction heater on valentine's day. it is a 15mm coil.

i like to take the avb to the dark side. to get there i count two seconds past the second click. this is consistent with my use of a single flame aomai torch. with the torch i usually stop at the click for the first heat up and count two past on subsequent heat ups. with the fd i've been counting two past the click with every heat up.

i'm very happy with the fd. i don't mind counting--i always count from the start in case i forgot to wait for the cool down click. been burned too many times by that mistake. hasn't happened yet with the fd but i know it will.

from reading online (va, fc, r/dynavap and r/vaporents) it seems there is variation of click behavior between caps so i take all the counting, etc. with a grain of salt. it seems one of the charms of the vapcap is to learn it's unique personality.

in other words, my experience with the 15mm is probably not terribly useful but add it to your data as you weigh your choice.

i also have one of mr c's original desktop with pwm control. i got the fd for when i am away from a power source. i like the desktop a lot but have retired it in favor of the fd, even at home.

vapcap and flux deluxe, a marriage made in heaven.

I haven’t used the M ever since I got the water pipe adapters.
But here it is keeping the new cap safe locked in its tube. :weed:
74252AE5-6B2E-4ECD-BC74-E5F98F443171.jpeg

You are so cool!

You could walk for days & not find anyone cooler than me mate.

giphy.gif

I got this wooden stash box for my “M” I can use in my yard!

CIVILIZED it say’s on it?
Love it so much!
Do you have a stash box for your VAPCAP?

You should post a picture of it mate. A civilized stash box? Sounds incredibly civilized to me & perfect for outdoor activities.

I can’t stand a shiny cap

You & me both...... Still going strong after all these years.

20190305_191640.jpg

You could walk for days & not find anyone cooler than me ma
You should post a picture of it mate. A civilized stash box? Sounds incredibly civilized to me & perfect for outdoor activities.
You & me both...... Still going strong after all these years.

View attachment 7583
Across da pond I was hated because of my pool?
I forgot how to post pictures since!

My cap is in bad shape?
I can’t find it?
Oh well Da “M” was perfect for me?
I will look for my cap today!

The coil does work in the woodscents log?
I am seeing conflicting info and want to know before I spend the $.
Well.... I would think so except you don't use the cap when using the WS with the vapcap. So you would have to be uber careful that the concentrates didn't run down into the heat port. You would have to make sure you held the WS sideways.

Sort of a hassle, imo. I would stick to using hemp fiber or cotton for concentrates in the WS personally. But to each their own. :smile:

@Squiby do you have a STASH BOX?

Your lightening bolt Dynastash is awesome. Really beautiful!!

Yes, I've collected a few ways to stash my Vapcaps. For parts, pieces and currently unused Vapcaps, I use an antique cigarette holder. In the bedroom my Vapcap sits in a woven box along with jars of herb. By the bathtub I have a alabaster box that holds a lighter and Vapcap. It sits beside a matching smaller box that holds some herb. Then there are the Dynastashes in wenge, paduak and a live edge burl stash. For out and about I have a soft leather Vapcap Pouch and a keychain pouch that can hook onto a belt loop for hiking.

Have Vapcap, will travel.

The coil does work in the woodscents log?
I am seeing conflicting info and want to know before I spend the $.

It won't fit a WS safely with the coil. You could conceivably hold the unit to the tip but I think the best way to use the coil would be with the cap.

That is a cracker of a stash @ataxian. The grain looks like water rippling on a shoreline :smile:.

Is this a case by case thing? Mine works great with the coil..

Pure guesswork on my part. It looks like the coil takes up over 1/2 the VapCap chamber height? For me a WS is sitting safely when it is locked in the socket so to speak. If it does fit it is just another great example of how compatible the two vapes are.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back