Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I bought my first dynavap 2 weeks ago and just got my green omni today. The 3 of them look so happy together..lol

20190422_144853.jpg

And here she is in all her glory!...I've wanted a green omni since the first time I saw one . I wasn't able to get the green condenser but I'm really liking it this way

20190422_144337.jpg

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I've got a green body on the way for my regular length omni and I think the contrast with the plain Ti looks sweet.

PSA: There's a bad batch of 19M tips out there.
image0.png

They're also having email issues so they recommend using the feedback form on their site to get in touch with them while they get it sorted.

I just learned that blocking the carb 100% using the o-ring mod works well when using the Ti tip. I had tried that before with the 2017 steel tip and was getting no love. Nice, now I have a purpose for my XL condensor/spinning mp setup! I was just keeping it tucked away in the drawer, but time to put it in rotation now. @Grumpy have you tried this? Beautiful collection by the way, that green Omni looks amazing.

Last edited:
I just learned that blocking the carb 100% using the o-ring mod works well when using the Ti tip. I had tried that before with the 2017 steel tip and was getting no love. Nice, now I have a purpose for my XL condensor/spinning mp setup! I was just keeping it tucked away in the drawer, but time to put it in rotation now. @Grumpy have you tried this? Beautiful collection by the way, that green Omni looks amazing.
No I haven't tried my ti tip on my M yet. I'm still playing with my new omni, which I love by the way. I'm thinking of upgrading my M to ti next and just leaving my ss tips for concentrates

@NizzyJones thanks for posting this, I did see this on Reddit before you mentioned it here, and was curious about my serpentine tip,
some would argue that the helical pattern is superior to the serpentine however marginal, I think the notches scored on the tip to ensure proper airflow is as important as deeper grooved serpentine channels. Still have some more testing to compare the 18/19M's there is definitely more restrictive airflow in my new 19 tip. For now I like the new SS body with a Ti tip when out n about.
WP_20190423_22_44_12_Rich_LI[2935].jpg

Do these channels look shallow to the discerning eyes?

I'm having a hard time telling. If you could get the pic more square on it'd help.

Looks shallower by a couple millimeters at least

I didn't notice it right away and thought maybe it was the cap creating more restricted flow, tested both 18/19 tips and caps this afternoon, the 18 pulls much easier however subtle with a closed airport. I reached out to DV regardless and sent over some pics to them for further scrutiny.

I digress..
WP_20190424_12_06_11_Rich_LI[2967].jpg

civilized.

Last edited:
Nice! Congrats! I'm looking forward to your comparison of the M to the Omni.
Quick list of vapes I owe or owned..lol (solo,pax,mighty,firefly 2,grasshopper, milaana,airvape xs,davinci iq,tera) and now...the M and omni xl..my wife says I have an addiction :idon'tknow: lol. Anyways I have somthing to compare my omni to for sure. I like it.. do I love it ? Not yet but I can tell its headed that way. I feel like there's a bigger learning curve for me going from SS to IT even though I only had my M for two weeks.. I have over cooked my herb more times then I ever did with my SS. The heat up time is super fast! I dont have complaints about the cool down time. You can smash threw a bowl in about 2 min if you want to. . I get 3 good hits, 5 if I REALLY baby it. I've noticed that a medium grind works better then a fine grind, unlike my M which did great with my fine grinds.
The omni condenser is cool too.. I think I'm about dialed in where I want it..hopefully when i clean it i dont loose my spot..lol. I can pull some fat clouds from this thing though, every hit if I'm hitting the torch low. I'm glad I got it in green and on sale even after owning one, i still think they're crazy over priced..dont get me wrong I'm already in the market for another stem..lol and will continue to throw my money at them, but the shits expensive..lol I would say if someone wants one, get one! its pretty bad ass but wait for a sale. I don't regret buying it one bit. OH!!buy the way...this thing is BEAUTIFUL :drooling: everyone I've shown it to cant stop looking at it.. so that's a plus.lol

Hey Stevenski that is a NICE setup! What kind of stem and mouthpiece is that?

It is a Phatpiggie stem with a blackwood mouthpiece. Not sure what the main stem material is but i call it my insanity stick. You may notice it is in the forum colours orange, black & silver.

Quick list of vapes I owe or owned..lol (solo,pax,mighty,firefly 2,grasshopper, milaana,airvape xs,davinci iq,tera) and now...the M and omni xl..my wife says I have an addiction :idon'tknow: lol. Anyways I have somthing to compare my omni to for sure. I like it.. do I love it ? Not yet but I can tell its headed that way. I feel like there's a bigger learning curve for me going from SS to IT even though I only had my M for two weeks.. I have over cooked my herb more times then I ever did with my SS. The heat up time is super fast! I dont have complaints about the cool down time. You can smash threw a bowl in about 2 min if you want to. . I get 3 good hits, 5 if I REALLY baby it. I've noticed that a medium grind works better then a fine grind, unlike my M which did great with my fine grinds.
The omni condenser is cool too.. I think I'm about dialed in where I want it..hopefully when i clean it i dont loose my spot..lol. I can pull some fat clouds from this thing though, every hit if I'm hitting the torch low. I'm glad I got it in green and on sale even after owning one, i still think they're crazy over priced..dont get me wrong I'm already in the market for another stem..lol and will continue to throw my money at them, but the shits expensive..lol I would say if someone wants one, get one! its pretty bad ass but wait for a sale. I don't regret buying it one bit. OH!!buy the way...this thing is BEAUTIFUL :drooling: everyone I've shown it to cant stop looking at it.. so that's a plus.lol
I agree
I'm not sure it's worth the extra money
But I am very happy owning one having got it second hand
It is a better experience for sure

I have both Silos. The new one, SS, is nice to hang from a washer under the dash on my car. The early Silo holds my vong in the pot end. I use a silicone 3/4" washer for a vong. Slip it on the vape near the mouthpiece and it covers the opening of the 14mm joint, pull a little vacuum on the glass and it seals the joint. Doc
The top edge of my new silo was crimped in 4 places, sharp and digging into the o ring. They replaced it. Be aware that none of my nonavongs, edstnt or anything but straight and narrow will fit in new silo...and no storage for botanicals. It has nice weight and an ok magnet and comes in standard and xl.
20190417_213533.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back