Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I was more concerned about the aluminium in my mighty than anything in my DVs
And I still use it
I think these (dynavaps) are as "safe" as it gets with consuming

Even lighting a joint usually involves inhaling some butane or sulfur before hemp wicks etc

Vaping is so much healthier and I reckon vcs are one of the cleanest ways

Unless had a glass heater and path....
This is it
Just pick your choice of "risk" -. SS or Ti
Maybe U know da answer 2 my ?
Da “M” is so amazing?
How can anything B better? (Torch power)
MEDICAL DEVICE 4-REAL

Wait...so there was a glass tip??
How does that work?
No not the tip... the entire body. The mouthpiece was some sort of silicone and the body with the condenser inside was made of glass. Then there was a SS screen and the cap. Sort of hard to see with all the resin on the glass, but if you really zero in on the mid section, you can see the glass condenser inside.

Wait...so there was a glass tip??
How does that work?
Indeed and this pic shows the OG glass condenser (eye dropper really) and the newer glass condenser. I LOVE the glass VCs, only issue is people breaking them all of the time. Particularly when removing and reinserting the CCD (screen if you will). You need to push them from the MP end and out the the chamber and reinsert them from the MP end. Issue is that they are slightly wider than the I.D. of the glass so have a bit of a cconcave shape and if you push from the other side, it will flex and crack the glass. Well, that and people just dropping them. God they were cheap too.....$30 originally. I still have three of them including my original purchase (with a crack in the chamber from NOT following the directions I typed above! haha). Actually, the glass one on the left is my OG VC himself. And its clean....what's up with dat? :-)

@momofthegoons - dat' ain't even close to dirty....LOL.

Vapcap-incl-Ti-Woody.jpg

Indeed and this pic shows the OG glass condenser (eye dropper really) and the newer glass condenser. I LOVE the glass VCs, only issue is people breaking them all of the time. Particularly when removing and reinserting the CCD (screen if you will). You need to push them from the MP end and out the the chamber and reinsert them from the MP end. Issue is that they are slightly wider than the I.D. of the glass so have a bit of a cconcave shape and if you push from the other side, it will flex and crack the glass. Well, that and people just dropping them. God they were cheap too.....$30 originally. I still have three of them including my original purchase (with a crack in the chamber from NOT following the directions I typed above! haha). Actually, the glass one on the left is my OG VC himself. And its clean....what's up with dat? :-)

@momofthegoons - dat' ain't even close to dirty....LOL.

Vapcap-incl-Ti-Woody.jpg
@Baron23 you are da ROCKERFELLER of CANNABIS CULTURE!

Dont forget @momofthegoons the OG came with a ceramic screen originally. I still have mine but it is cracked.

It was cool back on the day figuring it all out & modifying the originals but god they were fragile.

Simple but you will find there is a world of complexity with heating techniques & timings. Easy to use but challenging to find YOUR perfect method to the madness. Then again thats half the fun

Random question: I'm sure everybody has a go to Box they take with them a "travel kit". Some more portable than others. I'm just curious because I've tried a ton of different setups and no matter what I still always end up carrying at least 2 vapes on me at all times I currently carry my 19M, omni and a tera. I feel naked without it .
20190503_180819.jpg
20190503_180756.jpg

What does your daily driver look like?

Random question: I'm sure everybody has a go to Box they take with them a "travel kit". Some more portable than others. I'm just curious because I've tried a ton of different setups and no matter what I still always end up carrying at least 2 vapes on me at all times I currently carry my 19M, omni and a tera. I feel naked without it .View attachment 9003 View attachment 9004 What does your daily driver look like?
We must party 2-“M” is 1918 I believe?
The “M” will mess U up despite the year it was made!

I know it gets revisions however will mess one up if your not careful!

Random question: I'm sure everybody has a go to Box they take with them a "travel kit". Some more portable than others. I'm just curious because I've tried a ton of different setups and no matter what I still always end up carrying at least 2 vapes on me at all times I currently carry

Nice looking kit brotha! I am in southern California and we have a LOT of traffic here! Having the right tools on the road (plus water/snacks) is absolutely mandatory. I've been testing different setups myself. Lately it has been Omni XL, plus a battery operated vape that starts with a "C". I won't say the name of the other vape here out of respect for the vapcap. C needs to be fully charged, and Omni packed ready to go, and need to have at least 4 torches at all times (at least one full)...and enough green to last many hours of traffic if need be. Another battery powered one, which starts with "S" used to be included in this kit and I was kinda sad that I didn't have it with me today. I think I need to start carrying an extra vapcap with me, just in case I combust in the Omni. bonghit

Nice looking kit brotha! I am in southern California and we have a LOT of traffic here! Having the right tools on the road (plus water/snacks) is absolutely mandatory. I've been testing different setups myself. Lately it has been Omni XL, plus a battery operated vape that starts with a "C". I won't say the name of the other vape here out of respect for the vapcap. C needs to be fully charged, and Omni packed ready to go, and need to have at least 4 torches at all times (at least one full)...and enough green to last many hours of traffic if need be. Another battery powered one, which starts with "S" used to be included in this kit and I was kinda sad that I didn't have it with me today. I think I need to start carrying an extra vapcap with me, just in case I combust in the Omni. bonghit
From my beach town in NORTH ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA we drove 2 SURF in front of NIXON’S house.
We did not have vaporizer’s or BonG’s just ZIGZAG ‘s and 65 FORD Mustang with ALOHA SURF RACKS!
Hotbox and 420 was standard!
20 minutes it took from my home town?
I have a “M” however perfect 4 me!
JONI MITCHELL’s: BIG YELLOW TAXI was playing on the radio?
CALIFORNIA was pure and clean once?
DAZED & CONFUSED ONCE!

Random question: I'm sure everybody has a go to Box they take with them a "travel kit". Some more portable than others. I'm just curious because I've tried a ton of different setups and no matter what I still always end up carrying at least 2 vapes on me at all times I currently carry my 19M, omni and a tera. I feel naked without it .View attachment 9003 View attachment 9004

What does your daily driver look like?
I have the same ryot smell proof case

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back