Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
he has/ is redesigning the top of the WS heat core for a better fit.
Better fit of the CCD, not the Dynavap tip to heater.

Better fit of the CCD, not the Dynavap tip to heater.
I see now that's what he was talking about, the ccd, not the tip fit ! Sorry for the misinformation!

Interplanetary Development has taken the New Silos down from their website (and Sneaky Pete's site) because of people finding that their pieces were getting scratched. The inside of the tube is rough in some cases. I have a feeling that the manufacturer of the New Silos was a lower quality manufacturer than I.D. had counted on.

I expressed concern and my New Silo was refunded before I even received it, because I had thought it was fully lined based on the text I had read on Sneaky Pete's. I did take a look upon receipt though -- the inside of mine was not as rough as the one someone posted a picture of, but still not smooth. There was o-ring damage similar to what was described here, and I noticed that there was a lot of manufacturing-related "dirt" in the piece.

I.D. is working on a full liner for the New Silos and will offer them again when the liners are in stock. I believe they will also offer the liner for standalone purchase for those who already have a New Silo.

I have nothing but good stuff to say about I.D. Quick customer service for me, and I know they have a longstanding good reputation. It's a shame the New Silos were not initially manufactured in higher quality, but the addition of a full liner should address any concerns that it would damage a device versus protecting it. The New Silo XL I received weighs a TON though -- so if a heavy container isn't your speed I'd go with the old Silos that weigh less.

Edit: grammar
I just noticed scratches on my vapcaps from metal burrs inside both my new ss silos. This sucks more than just a little bit! Burrs are at the end of the inside threading. Already exchanged the XL because of crimped edge but heard no mention that they were no longer sold because of manufacturing and quality control issues. Buyers should have been informed when product was pulled. There sure are a lot of hit or miss Dynavap accessories turning up from various suppliers. Hopefully ID will offer exchange for older model or refund. We shall see

Last edited by a moderator:
Husky meet Silo and Silo XL ! ? But first it stopped raining and u gotta see this Kousa Dogwood. Full bloom all may in Tn.after native dogwoods flowers drop.

20190519_140739.jpg
20190519_151244.jpg

Flexibility is definitely a requirement for manual heating. So is fluid, pain free joints, or pain of any kind. When I'm in pain or nauseated, the Skeltor is at the ready to give me relief at a moments notice. For instant vapor nothing compares to an IH. But when I'm feeling good and looking for a lift, a relaxing manual roast just adds to the enjoyment.

I only use a lighter when showing someone that it is possible, then back to my homemade IH, slower than a triple torch but easier.:thumbsup:

I have always been a torch kinda guy but once I got my Jarhead I don't think I have used a torch for anything but cleaning screens. Fast, simple, consistent.

@ataxian my experience with rosins has been so so up to now.
They all seem to have a fusty taste, more on the way so hopefully I'll find one I like.

I've brought my Bog Oak stem and case along with an IH down to southern Spain.
IMG_20190521_094809_449.jpg

I only ever carry hand luggage, rucksack, so the IH getting thru customs and on the plane has been a concern.
Probably me being more worried than I should be but I'd be annoyed if it was taken off me.
The battery gets taken out and put in one of these bags. I figure it's the safest way and should cover my ass. The customs lady read the outside of it and never said a word.
IMG_20190522_083837.jpg

Had a nice bit of Zkittles and now it's Dosipunch, both Spanish.
IMG_20190522_115948.jpg

@ataxian my experience with rosins has been so so up to now.
They all seem to have a fusty taste, more on the way so hopefully I'll find one I like.

I've brought my Bog Oak stem and case along with an IH down to southern Spain.
View attachment 9378
I only ever carry hand luggage, rucksack, so the IH getting thru customs and on the plane has been a concern.
Probably me being more worried than I should be but I'd be annoyed if it was taken off me.
The battery gets taken out and put in one of these bags. I figure it's the safest way and should cover my ass. The customs lady read the outside of it and never said a word.
View attachment 9377
Had a nice bit of Zkittles and now it's Dosipunch, both Spanish.
View attachment 9379
I love your mouthpiece for da “M”!

Casein is mammalian milk protein in a resin so as long as your not vegan @ataxian it'd suit your non wooden MP preference.
It has the look of aged ivory for a bit of antique bling appeal but fits a 10mm so just an adapter away from bong usage.
4-me I like IVORY from the past!
Wood is OK for other’s?
My problem doesn’t effect most people!
Opinion’s R like ASSHOLE’S!
“M” if you’re not scared?

But hey,
Your mouthpiece is decadent!
NEWPORT BEACH KINE!

Sneaky Pete had these Hula stems in his store designed for the VC,
great price point.
cool-stem-jpg.8940
I just mentioned these stems elsewhere. How're you getting along with them?

I have the same ryot smell proof case
same!

Curious for those who own a Dynacoil and an E-nano, have any of you tried using the Dynacoil in the glass water piece attachment and paired it with the NANO? Could work.
no nano, but WS. I have a dynacoil and a bubbler, but I've yet to try the dynacoil however. Too much testing on the WS

Man I loath using a torch. If I didn’t have my IH the DynaVap would be tucked away in my cabinet. :twocents:
Lol. I think that way sometimes. Left the house the other day without my psm, was forced to torch. The vapor quality was different imo, soft but full strong vapor? My psm heats hot so always strong vapor, being forced to use i had a pleasant time
I love flowers!
You are not alone my brother!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back