Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I like your style brotha. To be honest, my travel kit sometimes also contains a couple cigarillos. I like to be dazed and confused when I have to sit in traffic.
OK I’ll bite: traffic sucks.

I was on a Island in the South Pacific with out car’s and the beach sand was 2 sharp to walk barefoot on?
No traffic was nice.

Fishing, kayaking, walking, surfing, drinking not bad!

VAPING would be the untimely all time best, however my parents don’t understand?
They paid so I respect their customs!

At home in CALIFORNIA so GDP, GSC are fine too consume here!
2-B truthful I had a vape pen to stay normal. (In private)
Vacation is hard sometimes?

Last edited:
@Dynalowrider thanks for the sherlock recommendation. TAG was sold out, but I got a 14mm sherlock from Elev8 glass. I've been using this primarily at home, and I have to say that this is badass, definitely the way to go and fantastic taste just like you said! :biggrin: As @ataxian would say, it is quite Civilized! I want to try to get me a 10mm piece now so I can test without the silicone. I prefer to use the M in the sherlock, because due to the spinning mp I don't have to take it out of the glass to torch it.

EDIT: oh yeah, and I will reconfirm again what is already known. I smoked a blunt before vaping a bowl in the vapcap, and of course the vapcap got me way higher with way less weed, tasted better, and was just BETTER. I knew this already, and so...why the hell am I still smoking? :idon'tknow: Think I need an induction heater!

Last edited:
it's a relief that I don't have to.
If you want nice whispy/airy tokes, use the carb, I mean AirPort, ffs, that is where planes lands.:biggrin:

Happy Friday VC'rs, may u all have a blessed weekend weather one uses a Carb Airport or not..
Happy Friday indeed! Oh man it has been a long week! Time to get LIFTED. Got me a Big Bud X DJ Short Blueberry cross, and some Cookies, I'm feeling blessed already.:angel2: Maybe some some pictures later

XL M + Sherlock for at home, Omni XL on the go, I like this recipe. I'm wondering now if I actually shoulda got the shorter Omni. Ah well

Any plans for the weekend guys? I'm just gonna be chilling at home, and resting/shaking that work funk offa me

Happy Friday indeed! Oh man it has been a long week! Time to get LIFTED. Got me a Big Bud X DJ Short Blueberry cross, and some Cookies, I'm feeling blessed already.:angel2: Maybe some some pictures later

XL M + Sherlock for at home, Omni XL on the go, I like this recipe. I'm wondering now if I actually shoulda got the shorter Omni. Ah well

Any plans for the weekend guys? I'm just gonna be chilling at home, and resting/shaking that work funk offa me
I think most of the omnis goodness comes from the length
I think you get a better and cooler vape with the xl
So imo you have the right one :)

Had some folks over who are new to vaporizing and they were amazed by the dynavaps.
I could watch their brains shorting out so I handed them a solo and it was game over.
Fairly sure two more non combusters were just born.
:smug::smug:

Had some folks over who are new to vaporizing and they were amazed by the dynavaps.
I could watch their brains shorting out so I handed them a solo and it was game over.
Love birthing new vape babies.....
I get vape baby clucky....
Must convert

Lol

I hate religious door knockers, but that's what I feel like as a vaper
Haha

Maybe I'd like the carb/airport if I vaped tobacco and wanted more of a 'cigarette' experience.

But I don't. I prefer mine blocked.

That would be because you are a man amongst men Moses. Just like @LesPlenty & several others :biggrin:. The carb served a purpose when the tip had major restrictions. That time has passed & it is little more than a relic in my eyes.

I am currently half watching football as I surf VA & vaping with my PP stem with my Jarhead heater. After another long tattoo session today & a 100 mile round trip I am beat. Might get a pizza. Definitely getting baked like a cookie bonghit.

Hopefully all our community members have a weekend of whatever they want to do & that includes many vape sessions :biggrin:

That's usually how it works. ALways pleasing to see someone experience their first vape session (especially when you are the one providing the magic). I have one friend I gave a M & a Air to but still smokes bongs. No matter what I do I cannot get through to her. Ruins my perfect conversion record too :ugh:.

That would be because you are a man amongst men Moses. Just like @LesPlenty & several others :biggrin:. The carb served a purpose when the tip had major restrictions. That time has passed & it is little more than a relic in my eyes.

I am currently half watching football as I surf VA & vaping with my PP stem with my Jarhead heater. After another long tattoo session today & a 100 mile round trip I am beat. Might get a pizza. Definitely getting baked like a cookie bonghit.

Hopefully all our community members have a weekend of whatever they want to do & that includes many vape sessions :biggrin:

That's usually how it works. ALways pleasing to see someone experience their first vape session (especially when you are the one providing the magic). I have one friend I gave a M & a Air to but still smokes bongs. No matter what I do I cannot get through to her. Ruins my perfect conversion record too :ugh:.
Bloody stubborn combustors....

I know. It blows my mind this person would rather smoke out of a putrid Agung over clean vaping & you know exactly what I mean @felvapes.

image (26).jpg

Enjoy the Weekend Dynafam

Last edited:
I found the ss got too tight on my WS as it heated up, that is why I chased 3x extra gen4 Ti tips as the olde gen fit the ws better, Ed has not changed his heater to suit the new tips. In the end, I only have 1 tip that fits great on my ws and that was the last gen4 tip Ed had (I ordered an extra tip at the time of purchase and received the gen4 and current wobbly Ti tips)
The extra 3 gen4 tips were a loose fit so that is why I have 8-10 dynavap tips. looking for a decent fit...I gave up and just put up with one loose ws
I saw last week on IG that Ed announced he has/ is redesigning the top of the WS heat core for a better fit.??? Pretty sure there was a pic that looked like an added sleeve at the top. Can't swear to it but I'm pretty sure I was awake?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back