Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
20190523_113714.jpg
20190523_113652.jpg
20190523_113641.jpg
20190523_113623.jpg

Who wants to put their dynavap in one of these rusted, filthy, full of shavings gross silos from interplanetary development? These are replacements for defective stainless silos that r under redesign. Unopened secure packaging with this inside! Tanner thanks for the effort but they are totally unusable as u have seen.

Last edited:
I guess I should probably take the pics down, I've upset some #ID fans.
I disagree. I think transparency is key. @InterplanetaryTanner has great customer service and a great reputation. And usually, good products. He's made this right for you so there's no issue. I'm sure he'll address the issue with the silo quality and that this has been a learning experience for him. If anything, you've shown that although you got defective products, Tanner was quick to take care of you. :thumbsup:

Edit: You may want to put an addendum on your post in the Interplanetary Development thread saying that Tanner gave you a refund, etc. :wink:

Oh, wonderful! It does sound like good customer service. I need to look into Interplanetary Development.

Kewl. I need either a Launch Pad, or a Space Station. I know where I'm shopping when the No Buy ends, and I figure out if I need a Silo, or jars, or a press, as well. All kinds of fun goodies, and great customer service? I'm in. Now my toys need toys.

Last edited:
Yes I did. 3 stainless silos with burrs causing scratches replaced by #ID with these 2 aluminium silos and Tanner was great to deal with, quick shipping etc but the products I received, well u see the black ones. Refund was quick so that's cool. I guess I should probably take the pics down, I've upset some #ID fans.

I would leave it up

You have a faulty product and ppl need.to know
Just as you got a refund and let people know

The company has good CS by the sounds but needs to work on quality control

As @momofthegoons said transparency is important

I've upset some #ID fans.

That's their problem not yours. You had an issue, documented it & posted about it after it was resolved. There was no company bashing & you were fair in your feedback. It also shows credibility with the way Tanner has ultimately resolved the issue. A win/win out of a loss/loss in some ways. @momofthegoons is spot on in her post.

One thing we encourage here at the Asylum is people being honest about their vaporising experiences. That includes positive & negative commentary. We do not condone company bashing but at the same time we do not want to censor content. Other forums can do that if they like but we are not the Stasi here. Luckily the inmates here behave in a CIVILIZED manner with their posting.

burrs causing scratches
Refund does not help damage, it could have been a 1 off custom stem that got damaged...and then send the same as a replacement, not good.:twocents:

Oh, wonderful! It does sound like good customer service. I need to look into Interplanetary Development.

Kewl. I need either a Launch Pad, or a Space Station. I know where I'm shopping when the No Buy ends, and I figure out if I need a Silo, or jars, or a press, as well. All kinds of fun goodies, and great customer service? I'm in. Now my toys need toys.
Good luck with your ID purchases. I haven't heard any negative feedback on any of their other products but I would stay away from the silos until they address the numerous issues. Good CS and quick responses are nice but that should include first and foremost providing a good product.. If u get a quality product to begin with there's no need for all the other communication with CS.

That's their problem not yours. You had an issue, documented it & posted about it after it was resolved. There was no company bashing & you were fair in your feedback. It also shows credibility with the way Tanner has ultimately resolved the issue. A win/win out of a loss/loss in some ways. @momofthegoons is spot on in her post.

One thing we encourage here at the Asylum is people being honest about their vaporising experiences. That includes positive & negative commentary. We do not condone company bashing but at the same time we do not want to censor content. Other forums can do that if they like but we are not the Stasi here. Luckily the inmates here behave in a CIVILIZED manner with their posting.
Very well said!

We need 2-B CIVIL!

My dad stopped by yesterday with his new ooz “vape”. He was pretty excited to show it to me. It produced some visible vapor but you could taste rubber and some nasty after taste. He said he hasn’t combusted since I have him that other vape. My dad was the person that got my karmavap. He told me it was too hard with a regular lighter and can’t find a decent one. So I decided it was time to have a talk with my dad about vapes. I warned him about vapes to avoid, and gave him a super durable triple flame torch with a nice tank on it. Also had him practice lighting a Dynavap, and he got it down in short time. He also realized how much more efficient it will be then the ooz. We got toasted on a few caps.

My dad stopped by yesterday with his new ooz “vape”. He was pretty excited to show it to me. It produced some visible vapor but you could taste rubber and some nasty after taste. He said he hasn’t combusted since I have him that other vape. My dad was the person that got my karmavap. He told me it was too hard with a regular lighter and can’t find a decent one. So I decided it was time to have a talk with my dad about vapes. I warned him about vapes to avoid, and gave him a super durable triple flame torch with a nice tank on it. Also had him practice lighting a Dynavap, and he got it down in short time. He also realized how much more efficient it will be then the ooz. We got toasted on a few caps.
@Kurtdigglur , You are a good son. I'm happy for your Dad. I'm happy for you both.

My kid’s think I’m gnarled!
4 foot COLAS are not cool to them?
In my daze they were common?
@Kurtdigglur your a nice son!

It is kinda ones duty to convert at least one person to the simple joys of a VapCap. Make sure your dad has a decent torch or two & a can of butane. All in he would be sorted for $10 or so. You could get it for him as a gift so he gets the right tools for the job :twocents: :hmm:

20190528_123754.jpg
20190528_123843.jpg
I just got 3 dugouts from Levated_products on etsy. He's on IG too. Dynavap compatible. 2 garages each. Xl=DV standard size, xxl= DV XL. Not as sweet as futo or dynastash but they're $7 each. No mag. It would be a great thing to give away your Karmavap in if u haven't already! Now where are my extra dynamags?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back