Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I'm very happy with my PhattPiggie version and my glass OGs. But especially the Piggie one I won on this site. Beautiful and works terrifically.

Last edited:
Sound like a really good deal!
I have a new portable coming this week? (battery)
What a deal!

Sound like a really good deal!
All 2018 "M" pre-orders include a Titanium Tip as a gift until Sunday, April 1 at 11:59 pm PT

Yes, you would get the 2018 M and a Ti tip. $60. OR get the "M for a freind' deal with the M17 and M18 for $85

Really consider getting the $60 combo @ataxian. You can see if the Ti is the bee's knees and have the 2018 M and use the cap with either vape. Or for $20 more an extra cap free of S&H and be done with it. Not going to bug you again. But the the $60 deal is worth getting for YOU.:horse:Go for it! Best bang for your buck. New M tip and Ti tip to try out. CULTIVATE

I understand if you got a battery vape. I've had my eye on the Fury2. Or did you get the new Arizer?

I'm tempted to jump on the pre-release 2018 M, but what's not clear is, will you receive both a stainless and a titanium tip, or just the later? I shouldn't spend the dough, just booked a last minute trip to Jamaica.. -YaMon!!

You are buying an M and getting a Ti as a gift. The M having a SS tip. So one of each.

All 2018 "M" pre-orders include a Titanium Tip as a gift until Sunday, April 1 at 11:59 pm PT

Yes, you would get the 2018 M and a Ti tip. $60. OR get the "M for a freind' deal with the M17 and M18 for $85

Really consider getting the $60 combo @ataxian. You can see if the Ti is the bee's knees and have the 2018 M and use the cap with either vape. Or for $20 more an extra cap free of S&H and be done with it. Not going to bug you again. But the the $60 deal is worth getting for YOU.:horse:Go for it! Best bang for your buck. New M tip and Ti tip to try out. CULTIVATE

I understand if you got a battery vape. I've had my eye on the Fury2. Or did you get the new Arizer?
I don't know what to do?
My SOLO died?
My "M" is used 3x per day even with my GHETTO CAP?
MY 21 yr old love's it? (SHE is a bowl and flame person) I got her into water.
WATER WORLD is a LOVE AFFAIR! (Maybe it's a new thing?) 2012 with a small mouthpiece changed me?
I clean glass piece's after one session? (I love the flavor of CANNABIS)
To grow up with a "M" CAP?
PRACTICAL CIVILIZED ACT of MODERN LIVING.

The deal of $60 is perfect to give my kid a gift.
I'm cheap to a fault!

I need a new portable. (more of a want than a need)

I think it's time to be CIVILIZED with my "M" by VAPCAP (work's amazing?)
I had a JAR of GDP? (My kid stole it)
BLUE DREAM x DUTCH TREAT = next session (I guess?)
TGIC = Thank God It's Cheap!
HdYByV9.jpg

CALCULUS without a CALULATOR is doable with CANNABIS (GSC from SANTA BARBRA)

Last edited:
I don't know what to do?
My SOLO died?
How long have you had it? I hope it isn't the new one you mentioned. When I get an electronic vape, it is from an authorized dealer with a warranty. Or used and can be fixed like my second EVO. Electronic vapes aren't as rugged as the outdoors. That is what my M is for. I use the other vapcaps at home. 4/20 might be a good time to get an electronic vape perhaps? When everybody is having a sale?

The deal of $60 is perfect to give my kid a gift.
I'm cheap to a fault!
Don't think you will get a better deal. But don't hesitate. Dynavap live in 12m. Maybe a flash sale as well the two offers?

Code -0329RPPDL 20% off XL condenser and mouthpiece with light or dark wood.

So you can XL your M for $20.

Last edited:
I could not help myself. I had no resistance to the deal of a decade but I did not take much convincing :disgust:. How can anyone pass up a new gen M & Ti Tip for $60? Now I will have a near complete Ti tip set once the latest order arrives. Soon I will have a 2017 M, 2018 M, 1 x G2, 1 x G3, 1 x G4 5 fin & 3 x G4 7 fin tips but I'm cool with that :tinfoil:.

@ataxian you should get the M for a friend combo & give the 2017 to your daughter. A real bargain for only $85.

How can anyone pass up a new gen M & Ti Tip for $60?
I'm already set for the M18 and bought Ti tips on Black Friday. But I'm still trying to not cave and add more vapcap to my selection. The M 2018 is going to add another type of jet to your collection, I figure @Stevenski. SS tip with the function that is closer to the Ti tip. I'm guessing if you ever get an IH heater, that M18 will like it. It does feel like 'this year's model'.

@ataxian Last call for the huge deals ends today before midnight. Are you going for it? I've placed the order in my cart and deleted it 4 times over the weekend. :whipit:That is how swayed I am by all of this. And I already ordered am M18 previously. So this would be a second M18, if I went for it. I agree with @Stevenski about the M for a friend deal might be a way to be evangelical.

I'm on Puffitup's email alert for a Vapcap - S. They hooked me up with a discount on My SLX grinder.

During the last Dynavap Live, a couple reps hosted the show. They showed what fun they were having Lego-ing with vapcaps. They also put together 2 Ms to work as a long M. Well I have a long glass tube that is condenser size and the Orings fit it as if. The wooden tip I got for free, had a hole size that was too small to spin, but just right for my Super M project. So now I have a SuperFrankenPipe XL! With the 7 fin tip!.

Last edited:
I'm already set for the M18 and bought Ti tips on Black Friday. But I'm still trying to not cave and add more vapcap to my selection. The M 2018 is going to add another type of jet to your collection, I figure @Stevenski. SS tip with the function that is closer to the Ti tip. I'm guessing if you ever get an IH heater, that M18 will like it. It does feel like 'this year's model'.

@ataxian Last call for the huge deals ends today before midnight. Are you going for it? I've placed the order in my cart and deleted it 4 times over the weekend. :whipit:That is how swayed I am by all of this. And I already ordered am M18 previously. So this would be a second M18, if I went for it. I agree with @Stevenski about the M for a friend deal might be a way to be evangelical.

I'm on Puffitup's email alert for a Vapcap - S. They hooked me up with a discount on My SLX grinder.

During the last Dynavap Live, a couple reps hosted the show. They showed what fun they were having Lego-ing with vapcaps. They also put together 2 Ms to work as a long M. Well I have a long glass tube that is condenser size and the Orings fit it as if. The wooden tip I got for free, had a hole size that was too small to spin, but just right for my Super M project. So now I have a SuperFrankenPipe XL! With the 7 fin tip!.
I have enough CANNABIS (GSC) 4 about 4 month's?
"M" VCAP on deck!
I have too many toy's my family tell's me?
I love them just the same!

@Shredder The bowl size would be the same so the conducting surface area would be the same.
I hope that the extra mass behind the bowl would heat soak and conduct heat for longer.
Lengthening the time between heat applications.

So it would make for more conduction, right? more mass holds more heat, and that heat is conductive.

I'm not insinuating any conduction is nessasarily bad, most vapes, even those advertized as convection vapes have some conductive heat. I guess the trick is to find that sweet spot.

I look forward to your results.

Me too! I didn’t really need an M18, and in fact, I run my M17 with a Titanium tip so I didn’t need the tip either, but, at that price, resistance is futile (at least that’s what I told myself :nod:).

Really looking forward to testing out the M & M2 to compare the differences. Glad the M should be here a week before the M2 so I can have some unbiased time together. The only tip I am missing is the 5 fin G1 tip that was extremely limited & have no real desire to own one for completionists sake.

i9ZT1cf.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back