Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
The Ti tip also has much more airflow than a s/s model due to larger air channels;
Tip Air Flow.jpg

I prefer Ti on a bong and s/s for cigar puffs on a stem.

Interesting....will try this
Cold does help though

Trust me mate. Try it with hot water & see how big of a rip you can take. It will amaze you :twocents: :peace:

haha that's the opposite of most others?
I can't decide, technique is hard. It seems like material gets wasted if I don't pull continuously, and the SS tip takes longer. Had a great water hit with it though, i also filed it but it still has less airflow than the ti tip
The “M” seem fine 2 me?
I guess I just don’t understand the importance of TI? (Golf club’s I do!)
VAPORISER’s? (TI?)

CANNABIS is the GRAIL of LIFE!
I make my own screens?

i also filed it but it still has less airflow than the ti tip
I did that to my s/s too, wish I hadn't as my one s/s tip is now a bit too close to Ti airflow and I have 4 of those, I like the extra resistance of the s/s for mouth pulls but find it too restrictive(fish face trying to pull)on a bong. That is the great thing with the Dynavap range, so many options, and possibilities most people will find their perfect match if they persevere...eventually:thumbsup:

I don't think anything tops the evolution from the G2 tip to the G3 tip. Kinda like when the Wright brothers flew. Gamechanger.

I don't think anything tops the evolution from the G2 tip to the G3 tip. Kinda like when the Wright brothers flew. Gamechanger.
My g2 combusts very easily... i have to remember to respect the g2 click...

I find the Ss is better for water hits or concentrate, as it retains heat longer, meaning you can extract all goodies before your out of the magic window..

My g2 combusts very easily... i have to remember to respect the g2 click...

I find the Ss is better for water hits or concentrate, as it retains heat longer, meaning you can extract all goodies before your out of the magic window..
I don't know anything?
The "M" seem's 2 work well 4 me!
Maybe I just don`t get it?
@Kellya86 have you seen the flim: LIFE of BRIAN?
I 'm watching John Cleese film's & loving them.
Great Stoner Film's!

The @ddave adapter work`s well with a water rig? (Thank U!)

Last edited:
@Kellya86 have you seen the flim: LIFE of BRIAN?
I 'm watching John Cleese film's & loving them.
Great Stoner Film's!

Brilliant... absolutely love it.. putting it on right now.. thanks..
Was wondering what to watch tonight..

I had a plan to load and vape every vapcap i have tonight..
Im only 2 in, 1 was stuffed with rosin, and im not gonna make it much further..
My tolerance is low right now..

Brilliant... absolutely love it.. putting it on right now.. thanks..
Was wondering what to watch tonight..

I had a plan to load and vape every vapcap i have tonight..
Im only 2 in, 1 was stuffed with rosin, and im not gonna make it much further..
My tolerance is low right now..
@Kellya86 i will finish my flim now!
I was laughing so hard. (Loud) in bed last night.
"M" is calling!

Not as MEDICATED as most R.
6.99999555333442215 about!

Last edited:
I just received a 5 pack of 14mm male to 18mm male GonG adapters from DHGate;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/manufacturer-2pcs-lot-glass-adapter-14-5mm/213619561.html
IMG_20181018_155441.jpg

2 out of the 5 fit the Vapcap tip perfectly, I had to use extra lube to get them in, nice and tight.:biggrin:
The other 3 need fatter o-rings to fit well but also fit my Plenty and will be good for other jobs.
Great value at US$6.85 for the 5 of them delivered to your door, not that much of a gamble to get 2 great fitting stems.:thumbsup:

@Popi, Thanks for the lead, I just purchased the last of Pete's 5th Gen Ti Tips (3 of em) so now my Woodscents set is complete. Now I have mine underway I can say that the newest generation tips are a poor fit on the Woodscents Log compared to the 5th gen. I do not have to worries about holding the WS when upside down on a bong as the 5th gen barely rocks back and forth, the new tips look like an upside down bell flopping all over the place.:thumbsup:

I just received a 5 pack of 14mm male to 18mm male GonG adapters from DHGate;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/manufacturer-2pcs-lot-glass-adapter-14-5mm/213619561.html
View attachment 5381
2 out of the 5 fit the Vapcap tip perfectly, I had to use extra lube to get them in, nice and tight.:biggrin:
The other 3 need fatter o-rings to fit well but also fit my Plenty and will be good for other jobs.
Great value at US$6.85 for the 5 of them delivered to your door, not that much of a gamble to get 2 great fitting stems.:thumbsup:
I use the 14mm from da @ddave kit?
Now I have a few fitting like you..
A few quick rips with my “M” before I become CIVILIZED after expresso .
CANNABIS = safe?
COFFEE = much stronger than weed?
Doesn’t make sense?
R we 2018?

Last edited:
@Popi, Thanks for the lead, I just purchased the last of Pete's 5th Gen Ti Tips (3 of em) so now my Woodscents set is complete. Now I have mine underway I can say that the newest generation tips are a poor fit on the Woodscents Log compared to the 5th gen. I do not have to worries about holding the WS when upside down on a bong as the 5th gen barely rocks back and forth, the new tips look like an upside down bell flopping all over the place.:thumbsup:
LP u r welcome. I'm glad they were still in stock and kinda wish I had bought one more when i had the chance. Cheers

wish I had bought one more when i had the chance.
I was nearly going to get 2 so I would have 1 on each woodscents and 1 spare for cleaning then thought, bugger it and got the last 3 he had so I can swap both out at the same time for cleaning (I usually see a noticeable decrease in airflow after 2-3 days)
I am a happy camper.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back