Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Shoveled *duh* heavy snovember slush most of the morning, helped dig out a poor frazzled bloke trying to go down the steep hill to work,
Who :yikes:
Plowed into the snow bank, opted to instead of plowing into rushing commuters with their snazzy, bewildered looks as his 250kmi brakes failed
To work halfway down said hill. :horse:

:scooter:All in a day’s work.

:smoke: Whip out dat Cap, capt’n! Snovember, indeed.

A Snovember, to remember. :cheers: A shoutout to Helios!

Last edited:
Speaking of which, DV’s Black Friday Sales is about to hit us hard soon?

Someone please get Ataxian a new cap, and perhaps a smaller kitchen torch? Or a lighter.

How come you ain’t in VCDC, Bud. You missed out, big time?

33lgfvo.jpg

I see your beer and raise 1 bourbon,
IMG_20180819_120804 (2).jpg

It really is easy to assemble, just follow my picture, but no worries, you can just get the Chinese SJK for US$50 and can heat more than 1 tip at a time for bong stacking;
View attachment 5854 View attachment 5855

Fell off his surfboard/lost it or he was using an oxy/acetylene torch for heating because they very rarely just fail.:thumbsup:
I love my “M”?
@LesPlenty maybe I should come back 2 da pale blue dot we call EARTH in ENGLISH?
Sorry I forgot to tell U I love your INDUCTION lighter!
I use the lighter 4 now? (HONESTLY is the brand name)

Last edited:
I grew up on Monty Python and The Benny Hill Show... My sense of humor is therefore skewed according to society.
Oh well....

Another good one for you to look into is The Corndog man.
Super weird...
And Eraserhead if you have not seen it yet.
And History Of The World, or anything with Mel Brooks in it.
@lazylathe see how much we have in common?

MONTY PYTHON I love!
BENNY HILL different however decently funny!

Greetings!

It has been a while since I've posted here, but it doesn't mean there isn't anything to talk about.
In fact there has been so much going on it has been really intense.

The primary thing we have been working on is a bit on the dark side. Born from heat, fire and some molten salt with a little carbon and nitrogen for good measure.

We call it the ShadoW M

It isn't Black, but a very nice dark gray.

This seemingly simple change has been anything but. The idea has been in mind for over 3 years when the only metal part on the VapCap was the cap and the screen. I even made a very small number of black caps, but they were very difficult to process at that time. So the idea had to go into the holding area for a time when we would be better prepared to finish the development. As you can now see, the time has finally arrived. Actually that happened a few months ago as we began the evaluation and iteration process of figuring out the best way to process, clean and assemble this new version of our M.

So let's talk a bit about the process and the characteristics. The process of darkening metal to create the ShadoW M utilizes a molten salt bath. Yes, this is literally salt that has been melted and yes it needs to be very hot to melt.
when the steel or stainless steel (because these devices are constructed from medical grade Stainless steel)
is subjected to these temperatures in the molten salt, both carbon and nitrogen are diffused right into the metal.
This both darkens the metal surface and hardens it. In addition, it also changes the magnetic permeability and lowers the friction coefficient.
The way I compare this process to more normal things is to think of a black marker on your skin or paper. The black will soak right into either and won't rub off, so it is a permanent modification. The only way to remove this is to use a very hard abrasive and grind it off. Keys and other normal metal objects will not damage the treatment.

In other news, it is that time of year. And the ShadoW M will be headlining our Black Friday Sale.

Our sale will begin at 12:01 am Central time Thursday Morning and run through the end of the day Cyber Monday.

I would post a few more pictures, but photobucket seems to be down right now, so I'll have to follow up later with more info and pictures.

We do have some fun things planned for tomorrow, so please check out our YouTube and Instagram.

Cheers,

George

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back