Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I would post a few more pictures, but photobucket seems to be down right now
Hehe, isn't it great to be able to post pictures directly to this site.:thumbsup:
Might pick up some condensers and a magnet this sale...I like sales:smoke:

Nice to see no feeding frenzy going on in the thread.
The Shadow M runs much like any other VC. It works.
Maybe a little quicker in the IH.
15429757269838396477477316936351.jpg

@momofthegoons I don't bother with any sales either buying or selling.
Makes me look at stuff and think if they can knock 30% off now it obviously wasn't worth full price in the first place.
My sister and Mrs. don't like shopping with me:rofl:

The Black M has a nice look and feel to it.
The cap has changed colour slightly which happened after the first cycle in an IH.
It looks a dark grey next to the black body.

Oh.... I spy a little Indian Summer peeking out from under that 'M'...... :enamored:

In all honesty... I haven't been bitten by the Black Friday bug this year. The new M looks cool but... I just don't feel the need.

Then again.... the day is young lol....
BLING is important 4-some?
I use my old messed up SS “M” so much?

Some need BLING?
Some like BOTH?
FUNCTION only 4-some?

Choose your DESTINY?

My "M" I let my son use for a couple of months, showed him how to use, and gave a good lighter to him. When I got it back it was the whole cap was black but the fin. Burned deep inside, too. I did manage to clean it up, even got rid of the burned taste. So what happened was, I started using it ( M ) again. Damn, I forgot how nice the little thing really is, the great taste, pinch amounts, nice clouds. I just don't like the whole torch thing, which is why I stopped using the "M" to begin with. I've got a WS coming, I think that will be a good fit. I love all of the artisans adapting and experimenting with new ideas to customize our experience , it's really a great thing.

My "M" I let my son use for a couple of months, showed him how to use, and gave a good lighter to him. When I got it back it was the whole cap was black but the fin. Burned deep inside, too. I did manage to clean it up, even got rid of the burned taste. So what happened was, I started using it ( M ) again. Damn, I forgot how nice the little thing really is, the great taste, pinch amounts, nice clouds. I just don't like the whole torch thing, which is why I stopped using the "M" to begin with. I've got a WS coming, I think that will be a good fit. I love all of the artisans adapting and experimenting with new ideas to customize our experience , it's really a great thing.
The beauty here is that you can take the condenser out of your M when you get the WoodScents (if you're just using it as a stem from now on) and there wont be as much restriction in the draw. With the carb it gives you a real nice punch. Then you can use that condenser in another stem if needed. I do believe @Ed's TnT is putting condensers in his wood stems now... but should you get an older model or want to put it in your glass stem (like @just_tHe_fLu did) you'll have it to use.

Sigh... I am trying to stay busy and fight the Black Friday temptations out there...

@Whisper glad ya grabbed a WS, no better time than now. @momofthegoons is correct I do send a condenser within the wood stem for the WS.

I'll hit ya back there soon, going to be chilling rest of the day, been flipping insane all week.

Have U seen the stems offered by @phattpiggie ?
Da mouthpiece ‘s R friendly 2 da lips.
“M” could lower MEDICAL cost?

Absolutely and they are wood, mine are wood, have them in all sorts of species and just as friendly.

I couldn't resist the sale, got a new xl condenser coming, hehe, I bet Dynavap people just roll their eyes when they get orders like mine. I nearly got a shadow M but managed to resist.:thumbsup:

@lazylathe see how much we have in common?

MONTY PYTHON I love!
BENNY HILL different however decently funny!

We would watch Fawlty Towers and vape cola's in the new balck DynaVap M!!
One day I hope to make it to your part of the world for a visit!

I wasn't being a total git, just buying a condenser, I was going to get a magnet ant Ti screens(cause I lose them) but they were out of stock! I find it a bit weird that they would not have learned by now to stock up for this sal, oh well I still have a couple spare screens but an extra magnet would have been nice.:thumbsup:
Speaking of magnets, I salvaged a couple out of an old hard drive that work great with the vapcap.(they are a lot stronger than the magnet on my stash):smoke:

Ron ISO works fine.
once a while I'll just torch the freakin screen without taking it out if i'm feeling lazy.
@Dynavap, Nice new Bling you introduced this holiday:thumbsup:
Sweet! I just put the tip and screen in a Ziploc with ISO and salt and shook.
Used some Q-tips to wipe out the gunk, seems to have worked pretty well.

Didn’t realize the screen is as flexible as it is. I almost jacked it up getting it out :doh:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back