Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I've had the m body get warm after a couple back to back heatings, but so did my old Woody. Not too hot, and works for me. I would love a titanium body but I can't afford that
I got mine 2nd hand from fc classifieds when I first got into vaping so got a bargain, I agree the price difference is a lot new
I have saved more money than I have spent on vapes by not buying tobacco for spin combusting in this first year of vaping alone
I kind of prefer the m shadow body backwards with the omni mp attached though, Ti tip
My SS shadow tip is on a gog for WS as is my other Ti
At home I use a glass stem most of the time

the new M looks interesting, the newer channel design is surely unique and well thought out. I rarely use the 18 natively unless out n about.
Prbly will gift the 18 to a friend in need, and pick up the newer model eventually after the hype dies down a bit.
For now Glass stems all the way.
“Don’t forget it's daylight saving time. You spring forward, then you fall back. It's like Robert Downey Jr. getting out of bed.”:lol:

I gifted my original M to a friend, then got the version 2 M gifted to me, and now I'm interested in the new one, but what I really want is one of those glass water wands that ddave sells because I use my vapcap almost exclusively through a dry bubbler. But that new M tip does look interesting and the body looks really cool. Heavily inspired by the omni it looks like.

I gifted my original M to a friend, then got the version 2 M gifted to me, and now I'm interested in the new one, but what I really want is one of those glass water wands that ddave sells because I use my vapcap almost exclusively through a dry bubbler. But that new M tip does look interesting and the body looks really cool. Heavily inspired by the omni it looks like.
I had a ddave wand at first
It was thin and broke
I get DHgate gogs now, 14/14male or 14/18male depending on your glass joints
Some work with native orings, some need slightly bigger ones
They are solid and work great, nice airflow in water.... Cheaper option too

I'm interested in hearing ppls thoughts/experience with the new tip and airflow grooves when they get around

I only have one m and one omni

Buying multiple Ms would add up to one omni new

@felvapes Eds TNT has some new glass designs for the VC's however not as cheap as DHChina vendors.

and you are right @Diggy Smalls the new SS model does look indeed similar to the multi-faceted Omni design.

I like style and function, so I collect a few choice pieces which serves me for the moment, and enjoy turning ppl. onto the VC who have never used or heard of such an analog design.
a few peeps in my immediate orbit are having birthdays coming up, perhaps I'll spread some Dyna love?

I've had the m body get warm after a couple back to back heatings, but so did my old Woody. Not too hot, and works for me. I would love a titanium body but I can't afford that

It is just the front part of the body gets warm after say three heat cycles in 90 seconds. My @phattpiggie masterpiece eliminates that issue with the Ti socket. Not that it was ever too hot to use & I roll it up & down the outside of my index finger rather than spinning it. I also like my thick glass stem with Ti tip.

@felvapes Eds TNT has some new glass designs for the VC's however not as cheap as DHChina vendors.

They look 100 times nicer though with that maria although rather expensive.

One of my favourite ways to use the VC is with a Gong & J hook. SImple & direct.

I noticed many VC'rs adopting a JH, perhaps I pick one up? Do you know of any JH's which can stand upright?

I have the feeling you can get ones that can stand up from 7th floor? Cheaper to order a couple from DH Gate though they lay flat.

The tips will mount into any 10 MM female adapter?
Like I can jam a titip or as tip into a 10 MM female hole and it will work?
I already ordered a dozen adapters I am just curious if I guess right..........lolz.
I have 14/14 and 14/18 m to m gogs
Tips fit in 3 out of 5 set from DHgate
Some fit in with original orings, some needs slightly thicker orings

I just ordered a 2017 M, my first Vapcap. Should be here soon :hungry:

Congratulations. Let the good times roll :biggrin:.

Just remember @Helios not all J hooks are created equal. Some I have gotten & they have been ridiculously thin but others have been impressively thick & strong. The best ones from all reports come from OGB

The tips will mount into any 10 MM female adapter?
Like I can jam a titip or as tip into a 10 MM female hole and it will work?
I already ordered a dozen adapters I am just curious if I guess right..........lolz.
The Vapcap tip will fit perfectly into any 8mm inside diameter hole. The Vapcap mouthpiece will fit a 10mm joint. Vapcaps wearing a VonG body or stem will fit perfectly inside a 14mm joint.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back