Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
California baby, much love!

Thanks Squiby! I have a feeling I will, I just love this thing so far. I actually did just what you said, and bought the condensor and mouthpiece as well so I can try that. This is so exciting :smoke:
I'm starting to get a case of LAS (lighter acquisition syndrome), there are a lot of cool little torches out there. I like to take my first hit with a double torch, just to get the cap warmed up, then I use single torch. So far my favorite is the Honest torch that came free with my sticky brick.
I worked in many countries?
However California is my stomping ground!
Please forgive me for having a dream life?
It’s where I was born!

My only concern with the WS is that it may not have enough base to support the vape; making it top heavy.
I see what you mean. In most cases I've never seen video where the WS was resting upside down without a hand on it. In sneaky Pete's review he's using the same piece but with a whip. In some comments, it was mentioned the downside of the for this lil guy is the whip n the weight, you could end up tipping depending on how you tug on the whip. Glass piece works best.. I prefer that 4" glass piece over the whip anywsy, in theory.

I remember there was a time I said I couldn't understand how people got into glass. And lo and behold.
Ahh. Me n my weak lungs. I should've seen the light sooner... Been a pricey start for 2019, I feel I'm settling down though. This bug will relax once fully satisfied.

now try "Anhydrous Glass". Tastes great.
hmm. Need to research more. So now glass ain't enough. Now I need special glass to get pure glass taste?? :eyebrow:

*edit sorry for double post

Last edited by a moderator:
I see what you mean. In most cases I've never seen video where the WS was resting upside down without a hand on it. In sneaky Pete's review he's using the same piece but with a whip. In some comments, it was mentioned the downside of the for this lil guy is the whip n the weight, you could end up tipping depending on how you tug on the whip. Glass piece works best.. I prefer that 4" glass piece over the whip anywsy, in theory.

Ahh. Me n my weak lungs. I should've seen the light sooner... Been a pricey start for 2019, I feel I'm settling down though. This bug will relax once fully satisfied.

I like this piece you picked and think it should be fine with the WS - hopefully

I dislike whips too and actually like the glass mouth piece you showed
I haven't seen before as sneaky seems to always use the whip in vids

I have been saying the same for a good while about settling and the bug should slow....lol
I have a large collection now and have given a few away
It has slowed a lot now and I haven't bought a new piece for a while
But I still have a long list in my dhgate favourites list and my eye catchs things - like yours with the glass mp lol
I just don't need to buy them as urgently now
I can spend elsewhere instead and buy a new shiny thing later
GAS grabs you quick as VAS though....
:)

hmm. Need to research more. So now glass ain't enough. Now I need special glass to get pure glass taste?? :eyebrow:

*edit sorry for double post

I too need to google
I have not heard of this special glass myself.....

EDIT

https://www.google.com/search?clien.........0....1.........0i71j41j0i67.BaRNLn0QbIE

https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/rtd/11267/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_silicate

Not sure how this helps me vape unless I missed it though....

Last edited:
@Stevenski I also had been considering getting an Omni, everyone seems to go on, and on, about them. But, I think you have probably called it right for me.
I don't need one. I am using glass with both of my tips right now, one for my j hook, ( Love that thing!), and the other is a glass stem. I don't have a need for a body.
For my usage, tips are ideal. Thanks for the clear thinking.:cool:.

The foggiest of minds has occasional clarity. Looks like you caught me on a good day :lol:. A GonG & J hook is always a sweet combo

Special bong water;

:biggrin:

Lol. :doh:

What was Bruce Lee's most loved drink?

waataaah

I do like the looks of that little round sneaky Pete piece but I feel like I would topple it over easily
I like the size too. I look forward to learning first hand how easy it topples, and letting you know. I asked Pete about the WS n being top heavy. We'll see how he responds. Hopefully I'll know for myself soon

I’m still on the fence with or without water in my pieces. @Chandler be careful VAS can lead too many other bugs. GAS, LAS, AAS. Right now I’m loving the accessories, wasn’t sure how bad I needed a good grinder. That space case one I just received got me thinking, I need more grinders but why? It’s one of the best but I love the way it looks. I would like a new glass piece too, haha never ending.

@Kurtdigglur the way I feel, I've spent years of my life without combusting. That money saved is now money well spent. Not to mention, the more I come to understand cannabis the more I get out of it, the more efficient it continues to become, the more value earned from each session.

Ahhh. Woest me. Need to find a queen to share in this obsession :ko:it's ok. I got all of yall!

I’m still on the fence with or without water in my pieces. @Chandler be careful VAS can lead too many other bugs. GAS, LAS, AAS. Right now I’m loving the accessories, wasn’t sure how bad I needed a good grinder. That space case one I just received got me thinking, I need more grinders but why? It’s one of the best but I love the way it looks. I would like a new glass piece too, haha never ending.
I’m reading a book about a surfer who is part of my tribe!
For 4 decades I liked joints!
In this decade water pipes with a smaller mouthpiece made water doable?

VAPCAP makes this device without a plug-in?
Killer amazing invention?
DA “M” it is called!

Love this thing!

Wet or Dry?

I love glass, must have water though
Unless j-hooking
+1, if dry, a j-hook is much easier to keep clean, as @felvapes said a while back, lemon drops in with your bong waters keeps things nice and clean, a bong dry would get dirty pretty quick.:thumbsup:

+1, if dry, a j-hook is much easier to keep clean, as @felvapes said a while back, lemon drops in with your bong waters keeps things nice and clean, a bong dry would get dirty pretty quick.:thumbsup:
In my experience, dry the glass all takes a little oil from vaping. With water, it tends to collect in a ring where the water ends. Also, I don't like the smell of the water after 1 session, but I'm too lazy to fuck with dumping it every session. No fun dumping water when I'm high, and when I'm not, I don't have time to replace the water lol

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back