Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Mom it looks like the upcoming MAW contest is bringing in some new members...some well known in the community. The more the merrier. Welcome! It's about time @ Futo_derek where you been bro? Ha ha
What contest?

Ooh just hearing this now, any Deets?
There's a teaser over in @Ed's TnT 's thread.... and I've got it up on IG. But... 9 artisans have collaborated to make a one of a kind prize... I cannot wait for you to see what's coming. We'll tease out the grand prize in stages... and there will be 18 runner up prizes provided by Dynavap. Dynavap also has a part in the Grand Prize...

Savor the flavor! :drooling:

IMG-20191003-180724.jpg

interesting ...

low-tem-vapcap.jpg

I would have thought a Concentrate Hot Cap would have been handier.

So does "low temp" mean it clicks at a lower temperature and therefore clicks more quickly? Or, that you can use it with say a candle flame and get there more quickly then with the 1st Gen caps? Or, does it mean it does both actually? Is there a difference? Am I too high right now? Is that even possible? :myday:

So does "low temp" mean it clicks at a lower temperature and therefore clicks more quickly? Or, that you can use it with say a candle flame and get there more quickly then with the 1st Gen caps? Or, does it mean it does both actually? Is there a difference? Am I too high right now? Is that even possible? :myday:

I believe that the low temp cap clicks at a lower temperature and because of that will reach the click sooner than the regular cap with whatever flame or IH used..

From the Dynavap website:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Low Temperature Cap provides a whole new experience with your VapCap. This Cap provides great flavors and a lower heating temperature, all while preserving your material. The Low Temperature Cap also comes with a unique logo on it to differentiate it from your standard Cap.

So what is this mad man going to do with his collection of materials?
There is a bit of high-temp polyurethane foam rubber, small tube of a superglue, a strawberry huller, along with a magnet and VC cap.
20191107_113735.jpg

20191107_115849.jpg
20191107_115849.jpg

LOL! My photoggery REALLY sucks!
I used the camera in my nook and obviously didn't have enough light on my subjects.

Nevertheless, putting the material all together as seen in the second pic, we now have a tool that allows removal of the DV cap even when it's hot and STUCK!

I know, I know, I know... I won't be putting a patent on this thing anytime soon but goddamnit bitches, it works! :rofl:

Last edited:
Do you use 'Push to Activate' IH there @Fat Freddy, causing them to stick?
I find the old magnets from broken HDDs are nice and strong for removing stubborn tips.

Do you use 'Push to Activate' IH there @Fat Freddy, causing them to stick?
I find the old magnets from broken HDDs are nice and strong for removing stubborn tips.

Howdie,

Yep, I really was never very accomplished at using a torch so the IH has been WONDERFUL for me. My problem is, since March of 2016 with the OG VC, that the cap would be too loose and then fall off. So I would then try to squeeze it out-of -round, which worked but often made the cap stubborn upon removal. So back and forth I still go. Cap falls off, I squeeze. Heat cap in IH. Cap wont come off with magnet. Arrrrrgggghhhhh!

I have a bunch of hard drives I've been meaning to destroy. Have you placed the HDD magnet into a nice looking holder of some sort, or do you just use it naked, so to speak? Are you saying the HDD magnet is that much stronger than our typical VC magnet?

TIA!

I went to the Post Office the other day and there was an unusually heavy bubble package waiting for me. I rushed home and opened it and I have been in stunned awe ever since.

Two hammered copper stands and a titanium stem were accompanied by a brochure explaining the package contents, care and maintenance and other useful tidbits. A couple of decals, polishing cloth, polish and storage bags completed the package.
20191109_152127_kindlephoto-159600662.jpg

The stem is just over the top! It is so much nicer than the pictures can convey and I was completely floored when I unpacked it. The proportions are perfect. The narrow waist is positioned so that the stem balances perfectly on a finger. It's like a precision instrument. What a beautiful stem!!I
20191109_153921_kindlephoto-159669386.jpg

The stem is one piece of titanium so there in no condenser and I prefer a carbless design. It's a treasure to hold.

The professional level packaging and accessories made the whole experience akin to Xmas morning.

It's been an absolute pleasure to work with Andy. Thank you @Andy Capp, you are a true artist! For me, Xmas came early.

those hammered copper stands look incredible!

those hammered copper stands look incredible!
They're awesome! They are solid copper, heavy and sit solidly flush on a surface. The finish is a very attractive vertigris and the magnet has a good firm grip on reality, and the cap too! LOL!

The stem has a finish as smooth as glass. It's astonishing really and should be displayed like a piece of fine jewelry.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back