Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

FB_IMG_1669847422148.jpg

Cornelius was in the bedroom, with the computer on. He thought I was busy as water was running in the kitchen. He did not see me videoing him as he listened to the music. I used a zoom lens from the angle that I could see. That is the reason the lighting was bad.

SmartSelect_20221202_113204_Samsung Internet.jpg

I rescued this elderly cat last spring. She looked a little ragged at first. One day she appeared on my back porch and never left. I looked for her home but could tell she didn’t belong to anyone in my neighborhood. I would guess she’s probably 7 or 8. She has some teeth missing. She’s so lovable. She looks beautiful now. I named her Sunflower.
7E94CE03-2161-495F-9D84-D7E666C6324C.jpeg

So my friend bought his girlfriend round last night.. i was busy at the time and forgot to put little one away... little one loves me and my misses, and just about tolerated my friend, but anyone else is food..
As i looked around i saw my pole cat firmly locked onto her hand...
I dont know why she does this, she is absolutely fine with us, i trust her completely, i let her nibble me, safe in the knowledge she wont savage me...
Iv tried to train this out of her but she is just a dangerous animal to strangers..
If it was a dog id be seen as an irresponsable owner.. i suppose i am for not putting her away quick enough..
We were told when buying the pole cat, that unlike ferrets, they are not socialble, and in the wild are completely solitarty.. maybe its just her nature..

Luckily we dont really like my friends girlfriend much... but i still feel bad...

P.M. Dental care time.
Francis used to bully Ezio... who while a truly aggressive bird would be fearful of mighty little Francis.
It's the opposite now. Cornelius is a loving gentle soul, but does not like sharing the affection with Francis... and chases Francis off every chance he gets.
My loving oldest child Francis has learned that he is safe on my head... It's a zone that Cornelius does not venture to!
DSC07349.jpg

I use a rechargeable toothbrush.
Dusty's brush is battery powered.(No human toothpaste for the K9!)
DSC07353.jpg

DSC07352.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back