Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I use mine at 390 always.....

At first I was with the stained or soaked in mind state

Then I wasn't sure with @elykpeace posts and pics

@momofthegoons and @Shredder posts about caps etc make me think again

My main concern would be if dye is leaking out of the silicone

Otherwise I'm okay with it

Will be great to hear HR response and explanation

I know it's been a LONG time since I posted in this thread but I stopped using the Fury 2 soon after making it. I noticed a smell coming from the bottom vent while heating up that kind of smelled like burning electronics or something. Sent it in for replacement and after confirming that they smelled the same thing HR sent me another one that had the same issue. Got rid of it and decided not to use any more HR products for the time being. I've been told the FIERCE also has the smell I'm talking about. May be nothing or may be something but I consistently smelled it every single heat up on 2 units.

Never heard back from HR on what the smell was even though they told me they were going to tear down the unit and tell me as soon as they found out. Have emails to back all of this up if I'm allowed to post them here.

Last edited:
Weirdly enough I just got home from taking my son to the doctor - I had an F2 on the way home......
It tasted like shit - I had the robo fart taste from the start but strong....not the usual nice taste of the F2
I may try one more bowl later to see if something got in the pack but yer - strange timing for it to happen since this thread is recent....but it was really strong.....The bad smells/tastes had gone ages ago

Weirdly enough I just got home from taking my son to the doctor - I had an F2 on the way home......
It tasted like shit - I had the robo fart taste from the start but strong....not the usual nice taste of the F2
I may try one more bowl later to see if something got in the pack but yer - strange timing for it to happen since this thread is recent....but it was really strong.....The bad smells/tastes had gone ages ago
Some like the ROBO FART smell and taste.
If Flavor is not your thing it’s no big deal!

I dunno man. Burning electronics or silicone or whatever it is being inhaled into your lungs probably isn't ideal even if you don't mind the flavor.

I agree, but first we ought to identify the culprit. I mean if it tastes bad dont use it, but it might be a one off issue. There is a tear down video on puff it up that shows a clean air path. So it's either broken inside somehow or there's another problem.

We basically are relying on companies without much over site so that makes forums like this a good way to keep an eye on things. Not ideal but it is what it is. The government is getting more involved with the ecig vape pens, so it seems likely they will look at vapes like this in the near future.

IMG-20190208-182154.jpg

I don't know?... What do you guys think

Sorry it took awhile for the pic

I'm not on fc anymore but maybe post your concerns there @elykpeace as HR are part of the thread and usually answer people there
And then you could get back to us here and let us know :)

If they do not answer there also it rings alarm bells to me

Ignorant of them not to respond to @momofthegoons and us all here though methinks

Ignorant of them not to respond to @momofthegoons and us all here though methinks
I like to give benefit of the doubt... In all fairness, we are a small community and not as vape sales driven as some of the other vape forums out there. So they may not have the inclination or time for it.

@elykpeace if you do hear anything from them I'd love to know their response as well.

Edit: I just checked and Healthy Rips is a member over on Vaporents; where elykpeace first posted this issue. Perhaps tagging them there would get them to address it there?

Last edited:
Tagged HR on vaporents and told um get ova here! So we will see ? I know I haven't used mine since the initial post. I'm interested in full disasembly to check out the silicone oring that surrounds the oven to seal the internals since this has to be the hottest area besides directly above and the silicone heat sync inside the actual stock mp.

That's a run on and I'm sorry I suck at grammar

Tagged HR on vaporents and told um get ova here! So we will see ? I know I haven't used mine since the initial post. I'm interested in full disasembly to check out the silicone oring that surrounds the oven to seal the internals since this has to be the hottest area besides directly above and the silicone heat sync inside the actual stock mp.

Message piu they do teardowns
Might have a used one they could do

I took a good look at mine yesterday, and there is a little graying on the inside of the silicone gasket. Nothing as noticeable as yours though. It's the only one I've used, I still have the used spare that came with it.

On a side note I used a reshaped stainless steel pad in a capsule with my F2 yesterday as well. To get bigger hits I had to up the temps to 420-430F. More heat needed than using just a mesh pad. But I did get a great buzz with out coughing, but not huge clouds. It may be that by the time I figured out I needed more heat, I pretty much used most of the rosin. Anyway it does work.

Cons are it dirtied up the mouthpiece and screen quickly. The capsule and pad were still sticky with resin as well.

I think the reshaped pad might work better in the water adaptor. And next time I'll just start at 430F.

F2 user here, too. I'll generally hit one session before I go in to work and another at lunch.

I just checked my blue silicone ring. It's a little discolored but nothing too extreme. I guess I expect a little discoloration from the hot vapor. I'll be interested to see if HR responds.

It seems good to me. I set my temp at 380 and go. I'm not too worried about squeezing every last bit of vapor out of my bowls, I'm not a fan of the burnt popcorn flavor. One session and it gets dumped into my AVB jar.

I generally use the standard mouthpiece since it's the most stealthy when I'm on the go. At home I prefer using the wpa as a mouthpiece, although I don't use my F2 much around the house.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back