Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I feel ya on the VAS!
I wonder if I can keep it in check until 4/20 to see if there will be any Fury2 sales.

The Vas & the Furious.......2

My Fury2 has landed.

I have not used it yet...

First, things went smoothly with Puff It Up. Ordering was a breeze, and they threw in a few extras. I'll post more about PIU in their thread.

I opened the package, and everything was there. The Fury2 is smaller and heavier than I had anticipated, which is a good thing. It feels solid and well built.
I charged the Fury2 for about twenty minutes. I cleaned a few things and then did the two consecutive burn offs as recommended by Healthy Rips.

The Fury2 got very hot during the two burn offs. Not warm, hot. I did set to the highest temperature of 430F though. I could not hold it in my hand for more than 20 - 30 seconds.

So, for now, those are my first impressions.

My Fury2 has landed.

First, things went smoothly with Puff It Up. Ordering was a breeze, and they threw in a few extras. I'll post more about PIU in their thread.

I opened the package, and everything was there. The Fury2 is smaller and heavier than I had anticipated, which is a good thing. It feels solid and well built.
I charged the Fury2 for about twenty minutes. I cleaned a few things and then did the two consecutive burn offs as recommended by Healthy Rips.

The Fury2 got very hot during the two burn offs. Not warm, hot. I did set to the highest temperature of 430F though. I could not hold it in my hand for more than 20 - 30 seconds.

Good deal that you got it before the holiday. Piu is great to order from and from what I've read, to deal with if there's problems. I bought both of ours there.

It really should get hot/warm after two quick burn offs at 430. Thats really pushing this little bugger. Mine gets warm especially if I use for two sessions back to back. I've been heating it twice per session. But so far it has not been uncomfortably hot.

I've been starting at 365-370 and going to 390-400, with a stop at 380. I've used mine daily and cleaned the mouthpiece once without disassembly. But I do brush off the mouthpiece screen and bowl after loads if I'm indoors near a brush, if not I just blow off any
Klingons .

So far I like it for what it is, a small easy to carry, easy to conceal vape. It has a nice size bowl for 2-3, and you can easily use smaller loads by yourself. It's smaller than our mighty and more substantial than our vap caps. Heats in seconds, works well.

I stole a 1/8 measuring teaspoon from my wife to fill it with. Thanks, honey.

My Fury2 has landed.

I get thick dense clouds with Fury 2, but have never gone over 380º.
I can do 3 back to back sessions at this temperature and the unit stays mildly to moderately warm.
I hope you find the same thing when you use the unit.
It has become one of my favorite portables.

Of course, after two consecutive runs at 430F, it will get hot. I did not expect it to get so hot for some reason.:mental::thinker::tinfoil: Ugh.............

I did two more dry runs at 430F over several hours and the heat was more than tolerable.

Now for the good stuff.

I charged the battery which took a good hour and a half. The battery was completely drained. There's an indicator light that shows the progress of the charge.

Once charged, I loaded my material into the chamber and set the temp. to 380F. I did full on 'toke,' and the vapor was warm but not uncomfortable. I did cough a little on exhale.
Not to be creepy but after that first hit I could her @Squiby, saying, "mouth pull, idiot!".
The next hit I did a mouth pull and it worked well. No coughing. The vapor was warm and kind of moist. The taste is okay.
I did three hits, and the Fury 2 timed out. The Fury 2 automatically shuts off after 4 minutes.

About an hour later I did another session at 350F. To me, this was an ideal temp setting. The little Fury 2 produced as much vapor as it did at the higher temp but was more comfortable. I did three hits in the four-minute session, and the Fury 2 was warm but not hot to the touch.

For the first session, there was a slight, very slight, silicone taste. The second session I didn't notice any silicone at all.

I think this is going to be a great vape. I often have buyers remorse, but so far I'm extremely satisfied with the Healthy Rips Fury 2 and highly recommend it.

I want to say thank you to @Vitolo and @Shredder.

Of course, after two consecutive runs at 430F, it will get hot. I did not expect it to get so hot for some reason.:mental::thinker::tinfoil: Ugh.............

I did two more dry runs at 430F over several hours and the heat was more than tolerable.

Now for the good stuff.

I charged the battery which took a good hour and a half. The battery was completely drained. There's an indicator light that shows the progress of the charge.

Once charged, I loaded my material into the chamber and set the temp. to 380F. I did full on 'toke,' and the vapor was warm but not uncomfortable. I did cough a little on exhale.
Not to be creepy but after that first hit I could her @Squiby, saying, "mouth pull, idiot!".
The next hit I did a mouth pull and it worked well. No coughing. The vapor was warm and kind of moist. The taste is okay.
I did three hits, and the Fury 2 timed out. The Fury 2 automatically shuts off after 4 minutes.

About an hour later I did another session at 350F. To me, this was an ideal temp setting. The little Fury 2 produced as much vapor as it did at the higher temp but was more comfortable. I did three hits in the four-minute session, and the Fury 2 was warm but not hot to the touch.

For the first session, there was a slight, very slight, silicone taste. The second session I didn't notice any silicone at all.

I think this is going to be a great vape. I often have buyers remorse, but so far I'm extremely satisfied with the Healthy Rips Fury 2 and highly recommend it.

I want to say thank you to @Vitolo and @Shredder.

I think you'll find the ideal temps for using your fury 2 will change with the herb, grind, moisture and whatnot. In general I prefer lower temps and lighter hits, but it really depends.

I think you'll find the ideal temps for using your fury 2 will change with the herb, grind, moisture and whatnot. In general I prefer lower temps and lighter hits, but it really depends.

I agree. With my Vapor Bros. box I like lower temps. And always use a medium grind. I will change things up just for the sake of science lol. :science:

I'm still relatively new to vaping. Hell, I'm still relatively new to using herb. I started again maybe two years ago to help with pain after a 20 year t - break.

A couple of things I forgot to mention in my previous post; The Fury 2 is very easy to use, it heats up fast, 20 seconds or so to reach set temp, and can produce huge clouds. ABV was well browned, and there was no charring. I bought the water tool adaptor but haven't used it. I can't find my water tool. How the hell do you lose a bong LOL. The Healthy Rips Fury 2 does not come with a quartz cup. It comes a with a brillo type pad for oil and other concentrates.

I chose the Fury 2 because of reviews from people here, and Randy at PIU, and because it doesn't look like a vape.

I agree. With my Vapor Bros. box I like lower temps. And always use a medium grind. I will change things up just for the sake of science lol. :science:

I'm still relatively new to vaping. Hell, I'm still relatively new to using herb. I started again maybe two years ago to help with pain after a 20 year t - break.

A couple of things I forgot to mention in my previous post; The Fury 2 is very easy to use, it heats up fast, 20 seconds or so to reach set temp, and can produce huge clouds. ABV was well browned, and there was no charring. I bought the water tool adaptor but haven't used it. I can't find my water tool. How the hell do you lose a bong LOL. The Healthy Rips Fury 2 does not come with a quartz cup. It comes a with a brillo type pad for oil and other concentrates.

I chose the Fury 2 because of reviews from people here, and Randy at PIU, and because it doesn't look like a vape.

I had a twenty some year T break too. I was drug tested most of my career. I was a good boy and just quit. And I've been trying to catch up since then, lol. It's been a long road, I'd a bet it would have been legal in the 70's. Everyone I knew my age smoked pot back then. I had to quit in 79, for a job related security clearance, retired in 04, but I did have a few odd years in there that I wasn't tested and from 04-09 and grew some herb out in the woods for personal consumption.

I started growing indoor in 09 and have been at it steady other than a ten month break for moving and building a new room. Oh ya fury, lol, works well, makes me ramble tho.

I had a twenty some year T break too. I was drug tested most of my career. I was a good boy and just quit. And I've been trying to catch up since then, lol. It's been a long road, I'd a bet it would have been legal in the 70's. Everyone I knew my age smoked pot back then. I had to quit in 79, for a job related security clearance, retired in 04, but I did have a few odd years in there that I wasn't tested and from 04-09 and grew some herb out in the woods for personal consumption.

I started growing indoor in 09 and have been at it steady other than a ten month break for moving and building a new room. Oh ya fury, lol, works well, makes me ramble tho.

Enjoying your contributions! Welcome to the asylum!

My first full week with the HR Fury 2 and I like it a lot.
It's portable and discrete. It's slightly larger than a Zippo lighter.
I have only charged it twice, and that's using it every other day. Maybe every second day. I'm getting 12-15 four minute sessions from a charge. YMMV.

My first full week with the HR Fury 2 and I like it a lot.
It's portable and discrete. It's slightly larger than a Zippo lighter.
I have only charged it twice, and that's using it every other day. Maybe every second day. I'm getting 12-15 four minute sessions from a charge. YMMV.

Funny you said it looks like a lighter, the first time I showed my wife that's exactly what she thought it was. I like that I can easily conceal it in the palm of my hand.

Since everyone seems to have had a good experience with this vape I decided why not give it a try myself? I've succumbed to @PuffItUp 's 420 sale. With a free WPA and free shipping, plus 15% off this was too good of a bargain to pass up. I've been looking for a portable to take out on the boat and all of my other's have glass mouthpieces. Not optimum for the beach. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Since everyone seems to have had a good experience with this vape I decided why not give it a try myself? I've succumbed to @PuffItUp 's 420 sale. With a free WPA and free shipping, plus 15% off this was too good of a bargain to pass up. I've been looking for a portable to take out on the boat and all of my other's have glass mouthpieces. Not optimum for the beach. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Congratulations! :thumbsup: Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

I bought the WPA XL but haven't used it yet. I still can't find my bubbler. :shakehead:

Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
My initial thoughts are really positive.

I charged the Fury 2 up last night, did an initial off gas and the fired it up. Had two really nice sessions and then put it through water. I was pleasantly surprised at how well and easily it milked my bubbler. And I was using a larger one; my M & M Tech lattice piece. Used it again at bedtime...

Today I've used it another 4 times.. so the battery life is pretty good; at least when new. Time will tell on that. I also wonder how the silicone gasket holding the screen will hold up over time.

However, I'm suitably impressed. It's a great size and feels good in the hand. Has a nice, wide mouthpiece with great air flow; rather than the 'straw' type mouthpieces many portable seem to have. I did notice the unit does get a bit warm after doing several back to back sessions. But not uncomfortably so. I like that you have options for temperature rather than presets. And seems like a fairly priced vape. I can see it being one that I grab often.

I think I might snag a couple more of the WPA's during Randy's 420 sale. It's a fragile little thing. And I break glass.....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back