Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Lol... why am I not surprised? :lol: How did all your experimenting go?
I used my M 2017 as an adapter for the Fury 2. Fill the M and place it in the chamber cap-less and draw. Looser fit, but I got it to work. So my dynavaps and Fury 2 became compatible as well as contrasted. Now the Vapcap and EVO. You know the EVO heat up hack right? Well I take the odd metal screen out of the silicone and use the silicone as an adapter and carb hole cover. And I don't have to have the vapcap resting on the glass bamboo at all. The silicone ring determines how low it can go into the EVO's bamboo toheat up. After the click, pull it, flip it and place it in a socket in your water rig and draw. What could be simpler? :science:

Rubber cover? :thinker:
The protective cover that slips over the top half of the vape. Is it rubber? I like how the unit keeps self contained with it. And keeps things like pocket lint out. :tongue:

So... do you like the unit? Seems like you're trying to 'fix' it to suit your needs.
Still trying to feel my way around it. I am aware of certain characteristics of hybrid vapes of that size.
It does make very consistent reddish conduction type ABV like with my Flowermate. Conduction isn't as effective for me, but if I get a certain draw strength and heat combo, It will leans towards the convection ratio.

Now the size, shape, display, pocket-ability and price I like. I can get with the 4 minute on/off mode session and the simple +/- to adjust temps. The 5 bar power display I favor over a 3 bar. The faster recharge time of a smaller battery. The solid feel. The inside of the MP being easy access and open. No little cramped spaces to deal with.

The screen capsules they plan on coming out in May, might be the solution for me. The ELBs helped with my CFX. So anything that sways toward convection is good for me.

@momofthegoons I will go coarser for the screen as you mentioned. Did I say earlier that I modded one of my silicone screens as an option?

Last edited:
The protective cover that slips over the top half of the vape. Is it rubber? I like how the unit keeps self contained with it. And keeps things like pocket lint out. :tongue:
:doh:
After you wrote this I had to go look.... When I get new vapes, I have a bad habit of opening up the box, doing a quick perusal, and only taking out the things I need right away. And since some of the stuff was replacement pieces, I sort of looked and forgot about them. I also don't vape much 'on the go' anymore so this vape has become a household carry around vape.

All this is a long winded way of saying I completely forgot about the cover it comes with. :lol:

The 'protective smell cover' seems more like silicone than rubber to me. But I could be wrong.

I've taken the time to try this little vape through water. Now... I truly didn't think it was going to be that great. Most portables I've tried through water didn't milk a bubbler as well as a desktop would. But..... holy moly. This little vape does an amazing job of it. I was really surprised at the amount of vapor it produced; the bubbler was totally white walled.

The Fury2 has become my go to portable for flower. I'm really impressed with it for the size and the price.

One thing I've been having an issue with, however, is that my screen gets clogged fairly quickly. I think that cleaning it off between sessions might be a good idea (and I mean more than just brushing it off). The little holes seem to get clogged up with resin fairly quickly. But that would be the only negative I've found so far.

One thing I've been having an issue with, however, is that my screen gets clogged fairly quickly. .

Due to a severe drought, my Fury is getting furious from lack of use.

What size grind are you using? I used a medium to coarse grind, lightly packed. And had no issues with clogging.

My grind is medium. I'm thinking I may be overpacking it.

I pack the bowl loose and still get stuff sticking to the top screen. But it's fairly easy to remove the screen in the silicone and blow it out from behind. About 5-6 bowls as the screen gets sticky I rub it clean with an alcohol prep pad. I use the prep pads on other vapes as well, nice quick little tool to have around.

I just got my capsules for the fury 2. They do look small and from the looks it will reduce a bowl size to roughly vap cap sized. (.1?) I have the caps soaking before trying them out, but I think they should help in keeping that top screen cleaner longer. And they should make this vape even more convenient. I'll report back on the caps soon.

I also bought and just got a glass bent stem. It fits a lot better than the water adaptor I have. And like the water tool, it reduces the bowl size to about like a vap cap. It looks a little awkward, but works well. And best of all it really delivers on taste. A noticeable improvement in fact. Since its glass I most likely won't carry it around, but I will use it indoors. It also seems like third party venders like DDave could come up with more stems to use with our F 2's.

Well I found the caps work very well. They seem small but I havn't noticed much difference in usage between caps or no caps. Also I've found they fit in a doob tube for storage. They do up the covenience factor.

I'm not totally sure but I think using the capsules and the glass stem do add mass and could take slightly more heat for the same effects. Not a lot more heat but some. I know using the water tool to milk glass I need about 390+ to kill a bowl quick, but I vape at roughly 365F for sipping the glass stem or the installed mouthpiece.

Well I found the caps work very well. They seem small but I havn't noticed much difference in usage between caps or no caps.
That was my main concern. I wouldn't want the chamber (or dosage amount) reduced too much.

Have you noticed a reduction of material on the screen?
I vape at roughly 365F for sipping the glass stem or the installed mouthpiece.
Interesting how everyone likes different temps. :smile: I'll have to try going lower. I've been using it at around 380F.

That was my main concern. I wouldn't want the chamber (or dosage amount) reduced too much.

Have you noticed a reduction of material on the screen?

Interesting how everyone likes different temps. :smile: I'll have to try going lower. I've been using it at around 380F.

Definately less material on the top screen, none in fact. The mesh size on the caps is fairly fine, plus I grind to a fluffy grind.

Commom sense tells me there must be less material when I use capsules, but I don't notice a difference using caps for my mighty or my F2. Maybe I pack the caps firmer?

On temps I jump around based on the freshness of the herb. But in general I'm a low temp vaporist. Sometimes it takes a while to generate vapor, and the hits can be wispy, but I think the taste is better. At the moment i have about 8 varieties, most with different maturity levels so one temp isn't enough fo a flavor chaser like me, lol. Plus it's so cool. ( for a gadget guy) to control the vape one degree at a time. Something. I miss with my vap caps.

Last edited:
Definately less material on the top screen, none in fact.
This is great news. It's the only thing that bugs me about this vape and it's really not an issue. Actually is something that you'd expect lol. But since I'm finding I have to clean the screen every few times I use the vape, it would be nice to be able to go a bit longer. The caps might just do the trick for me. Plus, as you said, having multiple caps ready for use makes this vape that much more convenient.

Where did you pick them up? Did you go direct to Healthy Rips?

Plus it's so cool. ( for a gadget guy) to control the vape one degree at a time. Something. I miss with my vap caps.
I agree that this is a nice feature. And especially nice to find in a lower cost vape. I never liked the choice of 3 - 5 heat options and much prefer to set it to my 'perfect spot.' A few degrees can make a difference.

I find myself grabbing this vape often. It's become part of my daily routine since it's so small and handy. And gives a good punch.

This is great news. It's the only thing that bugs me about this vape and it's really not an issue. Actually is something that you'd expect lol. But since I'm finding I have to clean the screen every few times I use the vape, it would be nice to be able to go a bit longer. The caps might just do the trick for me. Plus, as you said, having multiple caps ready for use makes this vape that much more convenient.

Where did you pick them up? Did you go direct to Healthy Rips?

I agree that this is a nice feature. And especially nice to find in a lower cost vape. I never liked the choice of 3 - 5 heat options and much prefer to set it to my 'perfect spot.' A few degrees can make a difference.

I find myself grabbing this vape often. It's become part of my daily routine since it's so small and handy. And gives a good punch.

I got the capsules and bent stem at healthy rips. I don't think piu carries either. If you make an order I recommend getting the glass stem too ($15) it really makes for better cooler taste.

I'm taking a page from @ataxian and posting a pic of my vape in my happy place. :biggrin:

Took the Fury2 out on the boat with me yesterday. Perfection.

IMG_4131.JPG

On your advice @Shredder I ordered some of the caps. They'll make things so much easier to reload when out and about. I was wishing I had them with me yesterday.

Got the bent glass stem as well. :biggrin:

Thanks to @Shredder for pointing out these accessories. Here are links to the glass mouthpiece and dosing capsules.
Are the dosing capsules for preloading so you don't have to try to load in the wind or rain or whatever?
Is the glass mouthpiece worth getting?

Dosing Capsules (Temporarliy out of stock) $12.00 with free US shipping

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p45/FURY_2:_Set_of_5_Dosing_Capsules_(Temporarily_Sold_Out).html

Glass Mouthpiece; $15.00 with free US shipping

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p34/FURY_&_FURY_2:_Glass_Mouthpiece.html

Thanks to @Shredder for pointing out these accessories. Here are links to the glass mouthpiece and dosing capsules.
Are the dosing capsules for preloading so you don't have to try to load in the wind or rain or whatever?
Is the glass mouthpiece worth getting?

Dosing Capsules (Temporarliy out of stock) $12.00 with free US shipping

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p45/FURY_2:_Set_of_5_Dosing_Capsules_(Temporarily_Sold_Out).html

Glass Mouthpiece; $15.00 with free US shipping

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p34/FURY_&_FURY_2:_Glass_Mouthpiece.html

Yup, you can use the capsules for pre loading, and making outdoor use easier, plus they keep your vape cleaner. I've read they reduce your load by a third, but I really don't notice any less. And they do add a small amount of draw restriction, but it might just be I packed some caps too firmly.

The water pieces and the bent stem hold less. You can kill a load in water in one or two hits. I'd rather use my dynavap with a @ddave glass stem in water over the fury 2 with water. (faster, easier, big clouds similar sized loads) But it does do the job. The glass stems take a bit more heat too, I think due to the extra mass.

I'm pretty impressed with the bent glass stem though. The flavor noticeably improves, and bowl size decreases to maybe slightly more than a dynavap bowl size.

One quirky thing using a fury two with the glass accessories is that to fit the glass into the f2 bowl, the bowl should be pre heated to allow the glass to fit better. A cold bowl is too tight for the glass to fit. But once heated it fits right in. On the water piece on mine, it actually gets loose and you have to be careful it doesn't fall out when inverted over a water pipe. Healthy rips would most likely take care of it, but I'm not exited about that option anyway. My bent stem fits better, but after two quick bowls it can get a little loose but not bad.

Oh my gosh... these capsules are so tiny... :biggrin: But they work beautifully. I've got some preloaded for the car ride (I am not driving). And they are going to be perfect out on the boat. You get 5 of them in the package so you can really be prepared lol.

IMG_4205.jpg

Only a bit of resin on the screen after using. But no herb. I can see these keeping the unit much cleaner overall.

The bent stem reminds me a little of a Solo stem; but smaller. I think I'll get a lot of use out of that too. I haven't given it a go yet... I've been having too much fun with the little caps. :lol:

Since I have been the one complaining about how dirty the screen gets when using this vape, I thought I should give an update on how I feel after using the capsules.

I'm ecstatic lol.... I've been using the Fury2 exclusively with those capsules (rather than just loading loose herb in) and I cannot believe the difference. I haven't cleaned the screen once since I got them; in spite of daily use.

IMG_4282.jpg

I'd say it's ready to be cleaned now... but that's less build up than I would have gotten from a single use with loose herb in it. And it's more of a resin buildup than actual flower getting stuck in the little holes. Easy to clean up with a simple swipe of a q-tip in ISO. And the cartridges themselves are still clean as can be. No build up at all in those. :thumbsup:

Since I have been the one complaining about how dirty the screen gets when using this vape, I thought I should give an update on how I feel after using the capsules.

I'm ecstatic lol.... I've been using the Fury2 exclusively with those capsules (rather than just loading loose herb in) and I cannot believe the difference. I haven't cleaned the screen once since I got them; in spite of daily use.

View attachment 3782

I'd say it's ready to be cleaned now... but that's less build up than I would have gotten from a single use with loose herb in it. And it's more of a resin buildup than actual flower getting stuck in the little holes. Easy to clean up with a simple swipe of a q-tip in ISO. And the cartridges themselves are still clean as can be. No build up at all in those. :thumbsup:

I've had my capsules a little longer, and eventually I had to clean mine. Resins builds up and herb starts to stick in them. But they clean up nice with a little iso soak.

I'm still using my fury 2 daily, and mostly solo. I prefer the bent glass over the og mouthpiece depending on where I am and what I'm doing though, so my usage between the two is about 50/50, because I'm outside about half the time if not more lately.

I prefer the bent glass over the og mouthpiece
Tbh, I haven't tried the bent glass yet. I've been going back and forth to the cottage and there's only so much 'equipment' I'm willing to travel with lol. I head home early next week and have that on my list of 'to do's.'

I'm really loving this little vape. Much more than I thought I would; especially with the addition of the capsules. I tend to reach for it often. I think the size has a lot to do with that (along with it's efficiency). And with the addition of the caps, I'm also going through less herb.

View attachment 3782

What is the difference between da FURY2 & FORCE?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back