1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can now add Instagram posts to your replies by pasting the IG url.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy Rips Fury 2

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Cheesequake, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Cuckfumbustion

Cuckfumbustion Vape Jedi

I used my M 2017 as an adapter for the Fury 2. Fill the M and place it in the chamber cap-less and draw. Looser fit, but I got it to work. So my dynavaps and Fury 2 became compatible as well as contrasted. Now the Vapcap and EVO. You know the EVO heat up hack right? Well I take the odd metal screen out of the silicone and use the silicone as an adapter and carb hole cover. And I don't have to have the vapcap resting on the glass bamboo at all. The silicone ring determines how low it can go into the EVO's bamboo toheat up. After the click, pull it, flip it and place it in a socket in your water rig and draw. What could be simpler? :science:

The protective cover that slips over the top half of the vape. Is it rubber? I like how the unit keeps self contained with it. And keeps things like pocket lint out. :tongue:

Still trying to feel my way around it. I am aware of certain characteristics of hybrid vapes of that size.
    It does make very consistent reddish conduction type ABV like with my Flowermate. Conduction isn't as effective for me, but if I get a certain draw strength and heat combo, It will leans towards the convection ratio.

Now the size, shape, display, pocket-ability and price I like. I can get with the 4 minute on/off mode session and the simple +/- to adjust temps. The 5 bar power display I favor over a 3 bar. The faster recharge time of a smaller battery. The solid feel. The inside of the MP being easy access and open. No little cramped spaces to deal with.

The screen capsules they plan on coming out in May, might be the solution for me. The ELBs helped with my CFX. So anything that sways toward convection is good for me.

@momofthegoons I will go coarser for the screen as you mentioned. Did I say earlier that I modded one of my silicone screens as an option?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. Shredder

Shredder Dogs like me

I ordered another fury 2. I ordered it for a friend without Internet access, who fell in love with this vape. It sells itself

BD9, Stevenski and momofthegoons like this.
  3. momofthegoons

momofthegoons Nurse Ratched Staff Member

:doh:
    After you wrote this I had to go look.... When I get new vapes, I have a bad habit of opening up the box, doing a quick perusal, and only taking out the things I need right away. And since some of the stuff was replacement pieces, I sort of looked and forgot about them. I also don't vape much 'on the go' anymore so this vape has become a household carry around vape.

All this is a long winded way of saying I completely forgot about the cover it comes with. :lol:

The 'protective smell cover' seems more like silicone than rubber to me. But I could be wrong.

BD9 and Shredder like this.
  4. momofthegoons

I've taken the time to try this little vape through water. Now... I truly didn't think it was going to be that great. Most portables I've tried through water didn't milk a bubbler as well as a desktop would. But..... holy moly. This little vape does an amazing job of it. I was really surprised at the amount of vapor it produced; the bubbler was totally white walled.

The Fury2 has become my go to portable for flower. I'm really impressed with it for the size and the price.

One thing I've been having an issue with, however, is that my screen gets clogged fairly quickly. I think that cleaning it off between sessions might be a good idea (and I mean more than just brushing it off). The little holes seem to get clogged up with resin fairly quickly. But that would be the only negative I've found so far.

BD9 and Baron23 like this.
  5. BD9

BD9 Leaf Dawg

Due to a severe drought, my Fury is getting furious from lack of use.

What size grind are you using? I used a medium to coarse grind, lightly packed. And had no issues with clogging.

momofthegoons likes this.
  6. momofthegoons

My grind is medium. I'm thinking I may be overpacking it.

BD9 likes this.

Proudly sponsored by

PuffItUp
VapeFully
Dynavap
Vaposhop