Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

It's my birthday so been having a crack....about 7.5 plus a boatload of Boags and Beam while waterfall watching and managed to combust, twice, bloody waterfalls should not be so noisy, the Fury2 makes for a more relaxed sesh. Time for some Tassie oysters Kilpatrick followed by Tassie Beef and reef (scallops and prawns in garlic sauce on grass fed eye fillet steak.:thumbsup:

It's my birthday so been having a crack....about 7.5 plus a boatload of Boags and Beam while waterfall watching and managed to combust, twice, bloody waterfalls should not be so noisy, the Fury2 makes for a more relaxed sesh. Time for some Tassie oysters Kilpatrick followed by Tassie Beef and reef (scallops and prawns in garlic sauce on grass fed eye fillet steak.:thumbsup:
Hope you have had the best of birthdays! From the looks of all your pics you had an enjoyable day.... :thumbsup:

Happy birthday for yesterday @LesPlenty. Looks like you had a goodun.

I thought I was sitting at a 4 but got up for a piss & am a solid 6. The day is still young.

8.805, and out.:sleeping:...:yikes:sexy zombie chicks!...oh no, I am OK:thumbsup::zzz:

I'm at a nice and solid 6 right now.... got all my stuff done this morning and think I'm going to go outside and enjoy the sunshine while it's still around lol. Nothing like going outside and eating an apple on a crisp fall day.
My wife made a gluten free upside down pineapple cake with expresso!
I have a mix of CANNABIS?

6.1897374725 4-now? (Sunday Mass) stoned, medicated is CIVILIZED!
Happy birthday @LesPlenty
@Kellya86 I had a GonG of CHEESE that is tasty? (I did not use the word was on purpose.)
6.98742135 at this moument.
This AFGHANI CHEESE is perfect 4 Sunday brunch!
Steak 4 me!
Some R veggie's & refrain from MEAT? (2 each his/her own?)
Da goal is 10!
420pm?
The new fashion = TRUTH!

Last edited:
My face feels funny and I canna feel my legs...must be 9...Zombie time.:smilie-devil:

Edit; Countdown to Plenty time, might not get back until tomorrow;

Last edited:
@ataxian I hope you've been able to remedy that situation! :smile:

I got home from physical therapy a while ago... decided I deserved to get good and stoned after my physical terrorist had his way with me today....

I broke out the EVO and have elevated myself to a 6 or so.... and have another elb all set to go. Might have to see where that takes me....

200w-8.gif

@ataxian I hope you've been able to remedy that situation! :smile:

I got home from physical therapy a while ago... decided I deserved to get good and stoned after my physical terrorist had his way with me today....

I broke out the EVO and have elevated myself to a 6 or so.... and have another elb all set to go. Might have to see where that takes me....

View attachment 5468
Was that a, "TOY STORY" reference?
6.9999999999 at present.
I didn't stay a HOLIDAY INN last night?

It was..... 'To infinity and beyond....' :biggrin:

Yeah... I got so high I needed a nap lmao.... Now I'm back to a 2 and need to elevate again. Civilized here I come!
After ESPRESSO the AFHAGNI CHEESE put me in bed 4 a nap.

Just had some FROSTY GLUE so maybe I hit: 8.9425?

I used a differ water pipe after my nap + NANO & GLUE = in da MULTIVERSE
Haven't found CIVILATION out here so far!
1,000 year's or a CENTURY or 2 on EARTH?

Hitting 6, about to take the Honda for a spin.....the mower, not the bike.:smoke:

That blue Solo2 looks nice, do I need one seeing I already own an OG Air?:thinker:

I am a more than I should be for this time of day 8.8:smoke:
I have just run my new Tera's batteries flat only using the mouthpieces, I did not even get to the wpa!

hey ppls
bin absent for a few days
sitting on a nice 3 in a row hopper induced 8.5 atm
bout to Halo Sic slug juice my way up there shortly... (yes it finally arrived and liking it a lot)
I think I'm 7.12409595312145 about?

FUCK can I say that?

@LesPlenty I had a session ar 8am pst of AFHANGI CHEESE x dry = CIVILIZED 2 da MAX
Thank you so much @Vitolo very impressed?
@I'm Ron Burgundy? I love that video!
4-got 2 ask U? Is that a BLUE SOLO? If so, "do U like it"?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back