Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

@ataxian
Yeah it’s the blue one. I love it. :headbang:
It gets to a higher temp than my Og Air. 428°F vs the Air at 410° max.
More cannabinoids :whoa:
Wgg4xol.jpg

I prefer the Air for dry vaping.
Right now the Solo2 bubbler rips have me at a 8.88:weed::weed::weed:

That stem is so caked up it looks psychedelic.:nut:

I am sitting on 6.5, Friday afternoon so I have to pace myself, yeah right.:lol:

9.5 New Tera testing, mini Plenty! Well and truly rooted from using it, will report on it soon :thumbsup:
Now, where are the chockies.:smilie-devil:
giphy.gif

:cheers::zzz:

20181028_214336.jpg

In a YouTube tunnel watching ppl smoke n dab n vape
Waste of my time
Guess feels like I'm seshing with someone lol

Sitting on a nice 7 ATM
Loving my plenty with a GH carb cap....
Floating.....

Tastes amazing too the combo in my mobitower....

@felvapes I am at a hungover crook 8 and sweating but could still see that you have left the wpa in your F2, this can lead to broken stems, just a friendly bit advice that you can tell me where to stick if you like.:cheers:

@felvapes I am at a hungover crook 8 and sweating but could still see that you have left the wpa in your F2, this can lead to broken stems, just a friendly bit advice that you can tell me where to stick if you like.:cheers:
I always leave it in there
Have read about the issues though so now I leave it in but not pushed in fully
It just sits in loosely before the final squeeze in fit at end....

Cheers though for the heads up in case I did not know

Took GF’s son and grandson (fuck, I’m getting old ) out skeet shooting lesson today so I just got home and am at 0.

BUT, scotch is cooling on ice, Liger is hot and ready for rosin I squished, just eat half a 110 mg taffy, and loading Vape Critic’s Project A prototype for flower.

Thought I would report in now as in 20 minutes or so I won’t be able to! LOL

Took GF’s son and grandson (fuck, I’m getting old ) out skeet shooting lesson today so I just got home and am at 0.

BUT, scotch is cooling on ice, Liger is hot and ready for rosin I squished, just eat half a 110 mg taffy, and loading Vape Critic’s Project A prototype for flower.

Thought I would report in now as in 20 minutes or so I won’t be able to! LOL
@Baron23 I.am relaxing 2-day.
Central Coast WINE & KUSH (OG) SANTA BARBARA

Tera bonging along while looking at the rest of my trimming job, sitting on 7 so swapping back to the WS on 10.7v so I don't chop any fingers off:naughty2:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back