Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Well now.. I woke up this morning and read about how high @felvapes and @LesPlenty were. And in spite of knowing that it was night time there and only about 6:30 am here I thought that I should join in. It was Sunday after all and I had nothing going on. And so I did. Which resulted in a small practice nap at about 2:00 pm. :dog:

Got up and started up again and I am now at a steady 8.9. Although... come to think of it I might be a 10 cause I'm having a trouble focusing.

200.gif

6.6 Reminds me of the first time I checked out the Strange Products thread, I thought it said Storage Products and was reading the thread and thought WTF are these people snokin' So yeah, my eyes are only just better than 'painted on' some nights.:smoke:
giphy.gif

Cruising at a very nice 6 right now but yesterday was altogether different. Starting with a wake & vake at 6.00am was not the best of ideas & I am incredibly hazy after mid afternoon even with a nap that seemed to make things worse. You know when you are so stoned for so long your eyes feel all puffy like? That was me from 10am until midnight & I was over an hour late to work today. Talk about dusty. Now it's time to get to work on turning that 6 into a 9.

I am a Tera-ized 9.58(just happens to be the time here) I am really liking the good hit it delivers, I will talk more when I have given it a good run in.:scooter:

I am a Tera-ized 9.58(just happens to be the time here) I am really liking the good hit it delivers, I will talk more when I have given it a good run in.:scooter:
Waiting on the review

On a nice hopper induced 8

Been squishing all evening so should be up there rosin riding in the not too distant future

Have some oil canna caps to finish purging too

Gee I hate skynews on free to air.....weed n rosin makes it more bearable but fu%# me dead these fullas are cooked more than me....

Made some oil from my avb and rosin pucks.......the usual clean up testing happened licking the spoon type stuff and I am now sitting on a very nice and toasty 8.5:smug:
Very good yield too....surprised how much I got this time...these pucks must still hold quite a lot

9 with a Plenty loaded, Teras big brother's turn to show how it is really done, good afternoon, good evening and good night.:cheers::zzz:

giphy.gif

Tera too nice time, 9.1 and I ain't done!

Just finished 16x5 minute sessions ay 220 C on the Tera mated to my FC-Rattle can while testing LG HG2 batteries, I can't feel my legs so must be 9 or more.:smoke: Grammarly is a stoners friend.
Someone on FC asked if I was doing the battery testing with the Tera empty, they obviously have not seen some of my posts here. This is me in the passenger seat.

9.5 and beaming, maybe this link will work better;

sitting on 7, just starting to fire up, Saturday afternoon sesh, just got back from replacing another hard drive in my 82-year-old aunts PVR, I wish she would stop turning it off at the wall while it is recording:disgust: I put in a SSD this time, hopefully the ol girl will take longer to kill it this time.
It took me a bit to swap out and hook up as I had a couple Tera bowls before I went there.:smoke:

cruising on a mixture of rosin riding, homemade oil, double hitters w F2 and GH plus the Plenty bowls.....

Resting after procedure at hospital and enjoying my home pain meds : )

Some glass reviews to come

EDIT - so stoned forgot to actually put a number on it - probs 10s and up atm lol:smug:

Never fails lol... I come on first thing and see one of you Aussies saying how high you are... and immediately feel like I'm tardy to the party. And it's only like 6:30 in the morning here... :dog:

I'm at a zero. In fact, I may be in minus numbers lol..... headed to PT in a bit. But when I come home... it's game on baby!

Nice to see you back @felvapes . Hope you feel better soon.

Nicely 9, about to look for ;
giphy.gif

Good to see you are out of Hospital and back in the Asylum.:thumbsup:

Never fails lol... I come on first thing and see one of you Aussies saying how high you are... and immediately feel like I'm tardy to the party. And it's only like 6:30 in the morning here... :dog:

I'm at a zero. In fact, I may be in minus numbers lol..... headed to PT in a bit. But when I come home... it's game on baby!

Nice to see you back @felvapes . Hope you feel better soon.

Nicely 9, about to look for ;
giphy.gif

Good to see you are out of Hospital and back in the Asylum.:thumbsup:

Cheers all
feeling okay atm...lol

You def needs to catch up there @momofthegoons
We way ahead of you over here

You def needs to catch up there @momofthegoons
We way ahead of you over here

Well... PT is over and I've finally caught up to you guys. And suspect you're all asleep. Les has tucked into his chocos and you've hit the dabs. :lol:

Had a couple dabs myself when I got home. I'm cruising at a good 7 right now. And trying to get inspired to get some work done. Wonder if another dab would help or hurt.....:razz2:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back