Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Sitting on seven, to mow or not to mow, that is the question, might heed above advice and ask 'Bob Hope' for advice.:smoke:

So it rained just after my last post, so ya, no mow, had a bit of singing syrup with my vaping and just had an hour in the spa.
Had a few Tera-cans and am on 9, wasn't a Terracan an ugly shitbox Hyundai pretend 4wd?
:cheers:

I am on 8.8 tjanks to Ed and Tera, 3year warranty on the Tera, it feels really solid and the magnetic battery door is so easy to change batteries.:thumbsup:Be careful of knockoff Mighties, about $100 on DHGate!

I am on 8.8 tjanks to Ed and Tera, 3year warranty on the Tera, it feels really solid and the magnetic battery door is so easy to change batteries.:thumbsup:Be careful of knockoff Mighties, about $100 on DHGate!
Yer I have seen them
Same with volcano's

The tera and mighty are both 2nd hand from FC classifieds
Only thing I would be getting as guarantee would be that the sellers are well known members

Tera is AU$224 from Ausvapes SALE20 code in checkout, ask for V3 in message, too cheap, free international shipping too!
Now on 9.:partyhat:

Edit; did anyone read my Tera post on the sale?

Tera is AU$224 from Ausvapes SALE20 code in checkout, ask for V3 in message, too cheap, free international shipping too!
Now on 9.:partyhat:

Edit; did anyone read my Tera post on the sale?
I saw your post a while back
But when I went on site the price was a lot more

Checking now with the sale code you are correct it is 224

hhmmm

mighty or tera.....what to do.....leaning towards tera now.....maybe

now it is the same choice but I will get it from ausvapes says v2 in stock
if they have the V3 it is a good price

how have you found your tera?
One review on ausvapes says it has a plastic taste?

Last edited:
I just hit 10 trying to keep up with Troy, I might have to look through my stash and see if I have a S&B concentrate pad, I think a small one came with the Plenty reducer, and I have a heap of Arizer stems for the other nods. once I can see straight that is.:thumbsup:

I just did a nice post workout dab or two... and am coasting at a very pleasant 6.7 or so...

200w-16.gif

Only 4 and feeling sore,
just mowed the front lawn and feeling forlorn,
the backyard can wait while I get baked.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back