Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Only 2.2, but will catch up soon!

:spidey: / 10

:whoa:
DynaVap hit to the dome
wmXPgR.gif

I have seen that cloud type before; humongous ripperous if I remember correctly:smoke:

Cruisin on 7.:smoke:

I have no idea on the strains I vape but what is in my next weeks rotation looks suspiciously like that Jack Herer @I'm Ron Burgundy? posted above. Currently cruising at a nice even 7 & am feeling rather content with it. Later is later though.......

I have no idea on the strains I vape but what is in my next weeks rotation looks suspiciously like that Jack Herer @I'm Ron Burgundy? posted above. Currently cruising at a nice even 7 & am feeling rather content with it. Later is later though.......
Yer us in ausland have to make our own names up atm and guess on the strain by the effect it has on us....lol

But that red shit has been getting round for about 5 years now

It is chinese growing it and distributing it here...lol

At first it was shit too....took about 3-4 years for them to get the skills down

Now they have a few good strains popping

Much like other items we buy from China - except with the weed they are growing it here, for some reason the bikies keep getting caught lately but these fullas full steam ahead

It is harder for the growers to import from adelaide now too - the borders are a lot tighter so the Chinese stepped in

They set a few of the middle eastern groups houses alight too about 5-8 years ago as they were setting up shop

Cops have been focused on bikies and the racist policing of the era against arabs so they have all been getting busted

@LesPlenty shared a pic a while back of something he grew - looked heaps like what I have been getting in NSW

We all choofing red beard atm hahaa

I still love the extra crystals these OS ppl seem to get in their pics tho......lucky legal living buggars

4.5 and about to Tera it up :)

6.6 and trying to resist Black Friday sales, I did just splash out and bought a XL condenser for $8 with free shipping.:dog:Dunavap must hate OS people like me but to be fair I was going to get a couple of magnets and Ti ccd screens but they were out of stock?

Low temp WS so far today, 4-5/10 as I have some hedge trimming to do, meed all 10 fingers for packing bowls! A butcher friend visited the other day, he lost the end of three fingers in a meat grinder, it was almost as painful to watch him rolling a smoke.:smoke:

Mine will smell like a v1 Fierce, plastic all the way! (My wife gets bad hayfever so pine is out)
Sitting pretty on 7.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back