Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Shit.... I came into my office to medicate real quick before going grocery shopping.... and got sucked into the 5 letter game with @felvapes ...

Now I'm sitting here way too high at about a 7. If I go to the store now I am going to buy all kinds of shit we don't need.... :doh: Not to mention the fact that I don't think I can make eye contact with anyone at the moment...

View attachment 6226

Hahahaha...I know those times...lol
I enable your gas and suck you into words...:disgust:
Sorry...lol
Go on, do it.:smoke:
Edit; just noticed how long ago the post was, no doubt you have already done it.

Yes, yes I did do it - I was going to reply last night when you posted that I would do it just for you but I had the dab first and well.....that was the end of com putter screens for me for the evening...lol

Up on a 9,710420

multiple mightys a couple tera wpa modded a few vcs and another oily dab

Im lucky to be typing.....time for bed shortlie

I’m 3 bowls deep :peace: 3 is key
Floating to 8.333333

Merry Christmas! Just picked up a little noble fir. Pine pine pine, can’t beat it. :chill::chill::chill:
F2BxCTf.jpg

9.5 Mighty bent...finally.:dog::smoke::cheers:

I can't believe no body has been high since thursday!!!....lol

Rosin really is a nice dab ...

I have been having oily dabs lately and they get you rocking

But I just squished some rosin first in a week or so

Taste is gorgeous and the hit is a nice toasty feel - def another deal on it's own :smug:

So to be the first one stoned in since last week - I am up on a nice 8.710

About to GH and Mighty back to back n head to bed ways...early start tomorrow

Just got in from farmer's market a bit ago... finally got to 'truly' medicate. Had a dab... okay two dabs... before I left so I was feeling pretty snappy. But then we went out to eat and I plateaued out again.

So... from square one I'm back at a lovely 7.5. Perfect for wrapping gifts and cooking stuff ahead for holiday parties...

I can't believe no body has been high since thursday!!!....lol
I haven't been straight since about 1993.:thumbsup: I usually go to bed near a 10 and usually get out at about a 2:smilie-devil:
Warming up to an 8 atm, starting to make up my own version of the India cricketers names, Poo Jab and Runaway are batting atm.:smoke:

I haven't been straight since about 1993.:thumbsup: I usually go to bed near a 10 and usually get out at about a 2:smilie-devil:
Warming up to an 8 atm, starting to make up my own version of the India cricketers names, Poo Jab and Runaway are batting atm.:smoke:
Straight? what is this thing you speak of?....

7ing and loving it

fresh rosin to come :biggrin:

2 too many, :cheeseburger::zzz:

4 so far, @Diggy Smalls , I found it hard to hit the like button on your post, I hope things turn around for you soon.:thumbsup:

Now 7:thumbsup:, so @Bcbud, are you at 2., then you sent the wife a private message?:uhh::smilie-devil:

Well I take my finals this week, and I have 20 bucks for some herb. So I will be getting and partaking. Yes the first hit will take me to the stratosphere lol. Maybe I'll use the Elev8r to really elevate my mind, or maybe I'll take it safe with the log. We shall see

Good luck with the exams mate and happy flying on the post break :D

Up there pretty nicely round 7.420

Rosin riding next .... :)

Pic is missing the plenty I realised....lol
20181211_004826.jpg

EDIT : yup.....rosin hits up to a 9,710....

night night all....:smug:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back