Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

A nice steady 8 now, passed 10 earlier, when I came to my RattleCan and cleisen were in quite a few pieces on the concrete floor:disgust: I remember taking the Tera off to save it but nothing after that for 5 mins:razz2: The Mighty does not do that to me, just sayin.:thumbsup:

A nice steady 8 now, passed 10 earlier, when I came to my RattleCan and cleisen were in quite a few pieces on the concrete floor:disgust: I remember taking the Tera off to save it but nothing after that for 5 mins:razz2: The Mighty does not do that to me, just sayin.:thumbsup:
LOL
Sorry to hear about the glass mate.....
At least you got the Tera off hahaa

I find the smack in the head comes from the Tera, but the mighty will hit me a bit delayed in a similar manner - straight after the mighty isnt the same as Tera but after a bit it creeps up and I find myself floor staring....lol

POS anyway, will order another tonight!, along with a PID controller, the trouble and strife has been giving me the evil eye anyway for the earlier mishap.:dog:

haha....in the doghouse if you not careful mate
A bit late, I have been on the beer, bourbon and Bob Hope since 10 am and quite FUBAR, sitting on a naughty 9:smoke:

I finally got some cannabis, and it's pure bliss. It's solid, local mid-grade. It's cured nice, and it's dense, but not super sticky. Anyway, two small toasty top bowls and an hour later, I'm still at 6. I was like 9. Too much higher and it feels nauseating. Anyway, it's so cerebral. I'm a SIX! Great place to do some creative writing. Ok GO!

8...buzzing along nicely.:smoke:

I'm Check It Our! high, like 6 or 7.
I came home after finals and work, took bowl from my mistvape essence, played bass frantically for a good half hour, made dinner, played a half hour of diablo, and passed out for at least 4 hours. lol I love this low tolerance shit. Hahahaha It won't last forever, though. And this is why I don't mind having dry times. It reminds me of why I enjoy cannabis, but it's also a reset button.

Wake and vape is the best. So normally my mornings are okay, but then I get back onto cannabis, and suddenly I'm singing while I'm letting the dogs out and feeding them raw veggie scraps from the breakfast scramble I'm making for us. lol I've been sleeping plenty, I feel great.

8ing away
couple of mighties earlier this arvo to test new glass mp, one Tera with mighty liquid pad and hash oil and then numerous VCs testing and comparing shadow M ss and the Ti and through water

floating nicely :D

Last edited:
9 and feel like;
giphy.gif

But would actually be more like;
giphy.gif

:smoke:
Mighty is charging for the second time today.:thumbsup:

9 and feel like;
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

2nd charge today!!!
wow...heavy seshing...lol....nice

I usually charge it once a day but I am using other vapes throughout the day too

If it was only the mighty it would get more than one charge in a day....

EDIT:
I am up in them 9s
I have had so many VCs today trying to compare Ti and Shadow caps and SS and Ti tips and in stems/bodies and condensers and in wpa and bongs swapping caps etc etc....

Toasted....

Last edited:
Steady 6. it is 22 degrees C and 75% humidity here, might go for a vape down the beach with the dog to cool off.:thumbsup:

9 and feel like;
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

2nd charge today!!!
wow...heavy seshing...lol....nice

I usually charge it once a day but I am using other vapes throughout the day too

If it was only the mighty it would get more than one charge in a day....

EDIT:
I am up in them 9s
I have had so many VCs today trying to compare Ti and Shadow caps and SS and Ti tips and in stems/bodies and condensers and in wpa and bongs swapping caps etc etc....

Toasted....

My tolerance has increased just by reading these posts. :myday:

6/300 and rising (watching the cricket with a delay so I can skip ads and James Brayshaw):headbang:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back