Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

After several bowls of Blue Dream and a 22oz of ale I’m at 9.174 :weed::weed::weed: :chill::chill::chill:
DynaVap + bubbler rocked my face off

6e8366f82f330ec2c8f224aca38594f5.gif

I woke up this morning feeling a bit rough... had a bit of a last hurrah last night with my daughter and her husband before they go out of town. It might have been the hummers at the end of the night.... and the dabs....

Well I've also been dabbing all day lol... I am at a solid 9.8 Yup. 9.8

Can't even remember to add the letters in the 5 Letter Game... :rofl:

I woke up this morning feeling a bit rough... had a bit of a last hurrah last night with my daughter and her husband before they go out of town. It might have been the hummers at the end of the night.... and the dabs....

Well I've also been dabbing all day lol... I am at a solid 9.8 Yup. 9.8

Can't even remember to add the letters in the 5 Letter Game... :rofl:
It's a great day when you forget to add letters to the 5 Letter Game -you'd have to be having a fun time. Your answers are as sharp as ever, so the brilliant parts are still radiating intellegence. I got on here the other night and forgot @ThymeTraveler wasn't on Vapor Asylum (because of same household), so my smart bits have quit about entirely.
I can't control my movements enough today to vape, so when I got back from the doctor's office , I took some tincture. Floating around at a 7, and my muscles are relaxing a bit. Still can't say much without trouble, keep saying "buh, buh" like an idiot. The words are in there just stuck.

It's a great day when you forget to add letters to the 5 Letter Game -you'd have to be having a fun time. Your answers are as sharp as ever, so the brilliant parts are still radiating intellegence. I got on here the other night and forgot @ThymeTraveler wasn't on Vapor Asylum (because of same household), so my smart bits have quit about entirely.
I can't control my movements enough today to vape, so when I got back from the doctor's office , I took some tincture. Floating around at a 7, and my muscles are relaxing a bit. Still can't say much without trouble, keep saying "buh, buh" like an idiot. The words are in there just stuck.
What a lovely thing to say Madri-Gal. And I can say the same to you. You may say "buh, buh" but I know the gears are turning keenly in that mind of yours.

What a lovely thing to say Madri-Gal. And I can say the same to you. You may say "buh, buh" but I know the gears are turning keenly in that mind of yours.
Very kind of you to say, @momofthegoons. It comes and goes, but it's becoming more frequent. It's gotten better in the past , so I'm hoping it improves again. I have ataxia, so the word game helps push me. Right now, it's intermittent, but it, and the movements disorder has been worse to where I was bedridden, and either in a hospital bed or wheelchair, and I had a home health aid 60 hours a week, and a live in relative the rest of the time. It gradually improved, and it seemed to be in the past, then Other Son shows up and it started coming back. That was two more years exposure to something I shouldn't have been exposed to, and now we know it's Tardive dyskenisia and Tardive dystonia from him giving me his meds. I'm not trying to make anyone uncomfortable by saying this. I'm just sort of in a nightmare trying to understand what happened, and hoping it stops.
Also, kinda stoned.

@LesPlenty and @Madri-Gal ... aw you guys...... too sweet. I feel fortunate to have gotten to know the both of you a bit and to have such a wonderful community of members. I hope that, as we grow, that we will always have this feeling of warmth and camaraderie.

I bid adieu to my daughter and her husband (and my grand dog) this morning after a two week stay. Been regrouping and reclaiming my house. Just took a break and dabbed a bit... maybe a bit too much... :dog:

I do not know how this keeps happening... :razz2: I am a good 7 right now. Might be a moment before I can get back to my work lol.

9 and a bit, thanks for the help Grammarly:smoke:

Catching up on this thread
Missed a few days posts

On a nice 6.7

My nitecore charger arrived with the lg batteries for spare tera power :)
Also charges my hopper batteries well too

Love how it tells me it's vape time when it's finished...lol
Says 420 when charged on the volts :)
20190108_201933.jpg
20190108_201955.jpg

Ah. the new SC4, I have the same, you can set the cut off voltage lower than standard so your batteries can last longer, or like me, you can override the auto amps to jam in 3amp for fast charging (and a bit shorter service life of the batteries).
Lots of options and you can plug it into your car accessory socket too. nice!:thumbsup:

Lazy 8.8. Had a dib,dib,dab or 2:smoke:

Last edited:
Ah. the new SC4, I have the same, you can set the cut off voltage lower than standard so your batteries can last longer, or like me, you can override the auto amps to jam in 3amp for fast charging (and a bit shorter service life of the batteries).
Lots of options and you can plug it into your car accessory socket, too nice!:thumbsup:

Lazy 8.8. Had a dib,dib,dab or 2:smoke:
Yup sc4 that's the one
Love the fast charge feature and car/USB and other features
:biggrin:

Glad you enjoying the rosin rides :smoke:

dabdoo.jpg

Ice bubble hash dab on the halo got me up to 9 ;)

9.9-ing away after a couple of these beauties
:smoke::smug:

View attachment 6871
@felvapes , I have the dhgate Mobius Matrix perc with sidecar, and the "U" shaped adapter. Pray tell, what is that alluring adapter between the two? It's gorgeous!
I never use the DHGate Mobius Matrix, but I don't have portable vapes, and haven't figured out the adapter I need for desk top 18mm M/F? Not that I need anything that complicated for such a thing, but I madly adore adapters. I've never used the "U" either, but it looks stunning. :love:

@felvapes , I have the dhgate Mobius Matrix perc with sidecar, and the "U" shaped adapter. Pray tell, what is that alluring adapter between the two? It's gorgeous!
I never use the DHGate Mobius Matrix, but I don't have portable vapes, and haven't figured out the adapter I need for desk top 18mm M/F? Not that I need anything that complicated for such a thing, but I madly adore adapters. I've never used the "U" either, but it looks stunning. :love:
My GH is 14 so I use an adaptor you can see in pic 18-14
The y adaptor is called that - a y adaptor or a cloud buddy
Dh gate has plenty from the good sellers we all use and know
I have another that is more like a Y shape too
Nice as a carb cap instead of pulling the vape out to clear the chamber, just use the glass cap :)
Works in all my glass, also good for the sidecar matrix as it lifts the joint for vapes that might bottom out on the mobious knockoff as it is a deep joint

GAS is so real

I am on a 9 and floating still from those last tera/GH hits :)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back