Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Two days worth of zero.... :disgust:

I have some sort of virus/cold going on that I'm trying to kick. And not vaping or dabbing just sucks..... I think I need to do an edible today cause all the things I vape for are flaring up something fierce.

I. Can. Not. Wait. To. Vape. Soon. :BangHead:
Aww
Heal up mums
Have to at least edible medible to get through the day

6/7 ish all day, been busy one
Changing brakes on car, yardwork, transplant some shrubs/herbs from back to front hedge
WS, GH and Mighty been keeping me sane along the way
Have to change the oil in car and then cook for the son
Then I can dab it into double digits :)

Trying an early bud off a cherry pie plant.
Yum..... one of my favorite strains! :thumbsup:

I took two baby dabs today before my lungs started protesting and I started coughing my head off again. Made it to a nice 4 or so... But that's it for today. My lungs aren't quite ready for any form of vapor yet. Maybe tomorrow....

So another edible is in store for me!

Yum..... one of my favorite strains! :thumbsup:

I took two baby dabs today before my lungs started protesting and I started coughing my head off again. Made it to a nice 4 or so... But that's it for today. My lungs aren't quite ready for any form of vapor yet. Maybe tomorrow....

So another edible is in store for me!

I've been told this cut came from your bailiwick, and that it was at the top of requested strains in the D. I'm pretty new to it. I sampled once before but I was already toasted. I'll harvest my cp soonish, but it's gorgeous right now, the buds have turned a deep purple.

I remember when we only had skunk, mowi wowi, purple heads and bush

Purple heads was nice :)

I hadn't hit concentrates for a week or two
Squished the last of my flower yesterday and ran out of bud all together
So what a night.... Bubble hash, oily dabs and fresh rosin dabs
I got well I to the 10s
Wow I love rosin lol
After a break almost forgot how much :)

Been a couple weeks since I used the LSV and damn it just roundhoused me :chuck:
only 3 bowls and blasted to 10 immediately
Lol... I am so jelly!

I haven't really gotten a buzz in about 10 days now. Tried a couple baby dabs that were hugely unsuccessful. Nothing like a forced t-break. :shakehead:

BUT.... I figure my tolerance will go down significantly; at least for a couple days. Until I hit that nail with a vengeance again....... :torching:

Lol... I am so jelly!

I haven't really gotten a buzz in about 10 days now. Tried a couple baby dabs that were hugely unsuccessful. Nothing like a forced t-break. :shakehead:

BUT.... I figure my tolerance will go down significantly; at least for a couple days. Until I hit that nail with a vengeance again....... :torching:
Man I’m sorry to hear you’ve been sick. :hug:
Exactly, just think about when you medicate again you’re going to be 0 to 60 in one second!

Rosin riding into the 8 - 9s
Nice :)
Got some new flower and it's a nice upgrade from what I had been getting
It squishes really nice tasty rosin too and good yields :smoke:
GH and WS all day on flower and freshly squeezed rosin for the evenings sesh
Heavy lidded yup :smug:

Great googley moogely..... I was FINALLY able to vape today.....!!!!! :aaaaa: This has to be some sort of record for me. :lol: There's only been one other time I've gone longer without herb and that was when I was trying to get a job in a school system and thought they would drug test me. But never have I voluntarily stopped for this long; even when sick. Testament to this death virus I had; it won lol.

Funny enough herb was easier to handle than dabbing. It's usually the other way around with me and coughing lol. I'm taking baby steps...

Currently I'm at 6. It only took me one Solo bowl and one baby dab to get there... which promptly made me take a nap..... So I must have been higher... i don't remember. I was asleep. :dog:

Great googley moogely..... I was FINALLY able to vape today.....!!!!! :aaaaa: This has to be some sort of record for me. :lol: There's only been one other time I've gone longer without herb and that was when I was trying to get a job in a school system and thought they would drug test me. But never have I voluntarily stopped for this long; even when sick. Testament to this death virus I had; it won lol.

Funny enough herb was easier to handle than dabbing. It's usually the other way around with me and coughing lol. I'm taking baby steps...

Currently I'm at 6. It only took me one Solo bowl and one baby dab to get there... which promptly made me take a nap..... So I must have been higher... i don't remember. I was asleep. :dog:
Hahaa
Snoozey hits :)

Glad you feeling better @momofthegoons and welcome back to medicated land
Have to stock up on medibles next time

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back