Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Lol, naps are good :)
I had a little one of those just after a huge toke on the Tera through the RattleCan while at a party on Flinders Island...I woke up just in time to not fall into the fire...too much of a lot of things that night.:smilie-devil:

Sitting on a civilized 6 atm...not for long:thumbsup:

Trying different dynatips in different adapters wet and dry........with a variety of heaters.
While comparing to using on the woodscents every way I can think of.
I had almost come to a coherent thought but it faded away..........always tomorrow I reckon.
Solid 8 and ramping up to naptime.........lolz.

Once again, higher than expected on first sample dab from Barney's Farm Peppermint Kush. Flavor and effects should be fine, not too pungent or energetic. Need to optimize technique for fresh, freeze-dried flowers. (A touch of green even in the first ethanol wash.)

Edit: On second dab, seems both potent and mellow, as hoped. From the description:
The aromas and flavours combine the pepper of the Stella Blue with the aromatic mint of the Nepalese Kush. THC production has been measured at 22% with CBD at 1.1%.

The yield isn't bad - expect ~40g-50g total shatter from the plant. About half is separated as pale green flower. Try this next. Hoping for very light shatter. (Working on that lifetime stash.:thumbsup:)

Last edited:
You ever take a dab so big your eyes do this?

200w-9.gif

Yup..... a solid 10.

Took the scoot for a run this morning as it was clear and cool, great motorbiking weather(cold air=more horsepower) but not so good on my buggered shoulder...at least my leather pants fit again, safety first.
Now the bike is tucked in under her cover I am now well medicated at about 8 and my throbbing shoulder is now numb so all is good again.
IMG012.jpg

Took the scoot for a run this morning as it was clear and cool, great motorbiking weather(cold air=more horsepower) but not so good on my buggered shoulder...at least my leather pants fit again, safety first.
Now the bike is tucked in under her cover I am now well medicated at about 8 and my throbbing shoulder is now numb so all is good again.
View attachment 7987
Nice bike

I am so, so, so, very sick today.
View attachment 7987
Leather pants !

I am so, so, so, very sick today.
That's no good, can't vape yourself well?
Leather pants !
Alpinestars, not Gucci, I am afraid they do make your bum look big.:biggrin:
Nice bike
Thanks, the ol girl just turned 26 but had a freshen up about 6000klm ago(Wiseco bigbore kit, carbon & S/S 4-2-1 exhaust, new tech stick coils ignition system(coil in spark plug cap) and a few other tweaks so goes well and surprises a few newer model bike riders but does not look like all the stick insect bikes getting around nowadays.:thumbsup:
I would like to get an older Kwaka Z900 or Z1000 similar to the ones in the original Mad Max movie but a good one of them is around AU$15k:razz2:

What's the deal with your shoulder @LesPlenty ? New injury or old?
Old work injury that forced an early retirement from manual labor. I tore a tendon and cartridge in my left shoulder and while I was off work being operated on(company Doctors hoped it would heal itself and finally decided to operate 18 months after injury) I was made redundant and told I could reapply for my position if I ever got better, nice bunch... My union put me onto a lawyer and said good luck, nice bunch. My lawyer got me half a dozen years wages as a payout as I was in the mining industry for over ten years this set me up enoufg not to worry about working...for money again, my wife likes being a school teacher and is happy to support me, thank fuck.....
Man, I am at about 9.5, kief in WS at 12.8 just kept going and going...a bit like this post.:smoke:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back