Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

giphy.gif

Me dabbing all sorts of stuff today...my feet went for a walk without me earlier, must have been near 10, been pissing myself laughing at @Stevenski form tonight.:smoke:
Still time for Plenty more.:thumbsup:
That's a great likeness, @LesPlenty. Just how I've always envisioned you.

I am sitting around 7.5, maybe 8 ...getting there.:thumbsup:
Cloning is finished so;
giphy.gif

Cap'n Kief to the rescue!
I an about an 8, kief in walnut ws at 13.2v.:smug:while cursing my NBN for running at 2mbs(I pay for 50)while trying to watch GOT:mad:
Oh well, gives me time to grind up some more and fill a few more Mighty caps for quick swaps so I don't miss anything. I won't have a Plenty yet as I need to remember what's happening in the last season.:thumbsup:

Cap'n Kief to the rescue!
I an about an 8, kief in walnut ws at 13.2v.:smug:while cursing my NBN for running at 2mbs(I pay for 50)while trying to watch GOT:mad:
Oh well, gives me time to grind up some more and fill a few more Mighty caps for quick swaps so I don't miss anything. I won't have a Plenty yet as I need to remember what's happening in the last season.:thumbsup:
Sorry to hear you have one of the bad NBN spots
I'm lucky and have great speeds more than double what you pay for but don't get at times

I recommend squishing some of that kief mate

Makes great rosin ;)

Today was supposed to be productive

Where did it go?

9.710 and floating

View attachment 8931
PARTY like it’s 2021
ROSIN = GDP
PINEAPPLE = COLAS
CIVILIZED = SOMETIMES

@arb I’m reading GRAHAM HANCOCK ‘s book called: MAGICIANS of the GOD’S
It’s about CIVILIZATION B-4 Da ICE AGE = 12,800 years ago & older?

GDP ROSIN got me to 8.9762543125
I would floor it, however my reading is taking me to another galaxy.

@momofthegoons my bedroom is getting remolded at this moment in time & space.

Last edited:
PARTY like it’s 2021
ROSIN = GDP
PINEAPPLE = COLAS
CIVILIZED = SOMETIMES

@arb I’m reading GRAHAM HANCOCK ‘s book called: MAGICIANS of the GOD’S
It’s about CIVILIZATION B-4 Da ICE AGE = 12,800 years ago & older?

GDP ROSIN got me to 8.9762543125
I would floor it, however my reading is taking me to another galaxy.

@momofthegoons my bedroom is getting remolded at this moment in time & space.
I have been thinking about seagulls doors of perception lately.............no one here gets out alive.
Fuck.........this getting old has some advantages no?

9 or about here arrgh;
giphy.gif

Looks loverly @I'm Ron Burgundy? That dynavap like that is really nice to use.
I wonder if a dynavap a lsv and a log are too much for my end table........like do I really need all that?
Turns out it is either that or keep walking back and forth setting up and putting away setting up and putting away which when combined with changing glass was actually becoming a time drain.........and I was being teased by some meanies.........lolz.

Looks loverly @I'm Ron Burgundy? That dynavap like that is really nice to use.
I wonder if a dynavap a lsv and a log are too much for my end table........like do I really need all that?
Turns out it is either that or keep walking back and forth setting up and putting away setting up and putting away which when combined with changing glass was actually becoming a time drain.........and I was being teased by some meanies.........lolz.
Yes, you do need all that! Vaporizer tolerance is a real thing.
It’s so awesome to be able to use all vapes with the same bubbler. Water filtration for the win :headbang:
LSV, Solo2 and vapcap in the rotation :peace:

6/10 been distracted from mission, back on track now..WS to the rescue.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back