Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I smashed a mighty concentrate pad into a eq sized rimmed basket screen.......it fits perfectly with some convincing.
Put it in a male to male cranked the lsv on high laid a blob on the knob and............is that a dab or close to a dab experience?
:smug:
I have no idea but I will say I hadda sit down and eat spaghetti and meatballs then nap to"recover"............10.5 out of 10 for a bit.
:nut:
Do I need.a carbcap for my quartz banger..........lolz........."quartz banger"sounds funny.
:rofl:

I smashed a mighty concentrate pad into a eq sized rimmed basket screen.......it fits perfectly with some convincing.
Put it in a male to male cranked the lsv on high laid a blob on the knob and............is that a dab or close to a dab experience?
:smug:
I have no idea but I will say I hadda sit down and eat spaghetti and meatballs then nap to"recover"............10.5 out of 10 for a bit.
:nut:
Do I need.a carbcap for my quartz banger..........lolz........."quartz banger"sounds funny.
:rofl:
You make me want an lsv every time you post
My Vas is pretty good but you are going to make me turn soon

You need a bubble cap or twisty cap or something for the QB, it does make it milk up better

Lol, now you got me smirking at quartz banging and milking them up..

Man o man, 9.2 and buzzing from head to toe, I just ground up some really nice looking buds and they have nailed me, barely enough strength to type, 10 thumbs typing...go Grammarly.:thumbsup:

It's Saturday... and that can only mean one thing. Wake and bake!!!! bonghit

I'm currently sitting here at a nice 5 or so... contemplating wtf my next move is. On my own this weekend so pretty much.......

giphy-21.gif

Might have to see if I can reach a 10 by noon.... :dog:

It's Saturday... and that can only mean one thing. Wake and bake!!!! bonghit

I'm currently sitting here at a nice 5 or so... contemplating wtf my next move is. On my own this weekend so pretty much.......

View attachment 9018

Might have to see if I can reach a 10 by noon.... :dog:
Saturday for another half hour here then it's over
Already 9ing
About to dab up to double digits

I had to look up IPA's meaning, I thought, I haven't heard o this drug...turns out to be beer, plain old pale ale, sure sounded like LSD or something to me.:biggrin:

I had to look up IPA's meaning, I thought, I haven't heard o this drug...turns out to be beer, plain old pale ale, sure sounded like LSD or something to me.:biggrin:

In the states now the old mega beer companies and being slowly replaced with small regional craft beers.

So the old pale ales are reinvented as ipa's. The difference is only in perception, and marketing.

Now that I don't drink much beer, beer got much better lol.

Now that I don't drink much beer, beer got much better lol.
Like a lot of things...firearms in Oz(and soon NZ cause of 1 dickhead, same as Oz) fireworks (that's right, not allowed here either), 2 stroke dirt bikes and outboard motors and because I have been married so long I will also chuck rootin in the mix. :smilie-devil:

Oh, did I mention I am about...a naughty 9.:smoke:

I am supposed to be harvesting, but I am here weborizing while WoodScensing instead...8:smoke:

about 9, Plenty time:razz2:
@arb , I looked at these and thought to myself...I wonder how many stitches I would need by the end of a harvest.:thumbsup:
javascript:;

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back