Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I FINALLY got some concentrates lol... I've been out for over a month now. Shit... it might have been two months. Time has sort of gotten muddy....

Anyway I have dabbed myself silly this afternoon/evening. Cross eyed crazy. Feeling fine on cloud nine kind of high. A definite 9. Now... do I want to push it to a 10 or just enjoy where I'm at is the real question.

View attachment 18895
Crowd chants "Ten!!! Ten!!! Ten!!!! " Momof must get bakeder.

I FINALLY got some concentrates lol... I've been out for over a month now. Shit... it might have been two months. Time has sort of gotten muddy....

Anyway I have dabbed myself silly this afternoon/evening. Cross eyed crazy. Feeling fine on cloud nine kind of high. A definite 9. Now... do I want to push it to a 10 or just enjoy where I'm at is the real question.

View attachment 18895
What the hell I always say, might as well test the boundaries , buckle up it could be a bumpy ride !

yep...can't feel a thing below the nose so all good. I would say that is a solid 8.75...well it is Friday night/Sat morn after all!

I woke up early today to take care of a couple of patients.
I stopped by a Dispensary, and picked up a gram of THC Diamonds (Moonshine Haze).
DSC06375.jpg

I just rounded the corner at 9... and it feels like a 10 is headed my way!
eyes.GIF

First hits of the day.
I am trying a new wax/oil pen. I just video'd my first impressions (for another thread).
I threw in a nugget of live resin, followed by a chip of THC Crystals.
Shit I just hit 10 and it's only lunchtime!
Photo on 6-26-20 at 1.23 PM #2.jpg

Last edited:
3 Volcano bags.....
2 of "Monkey Brains" (Flower), and one with concentrate pad (I keep a separate EZ Valve for Concentrates) of
"Tutankhamun" Shatter.
I am cruising at a solid 6, and feeling comfortable, and very happy!
giphy.gif

It is Saturday now and I am having too many ready for bed dabs..I think Grammarly has gone to bed, ah no just fixed Grammerly...9ish!

Sunday arvo sesh time, sitting on 6.9...but that won't last long, soon to be a 9!

Last edited:
Wowza! Trying my new Splinter, and I'm trashed. Quick, someone lend me a number.
I saw Blue Dream, Northern Lights and Tutankamon mentioned, and I have them all, so that was what I did. Alternate stems. Alternate stems of BD, NL, and Tut in Splinter.
No spare numbers? Anyone?
Let's say I'm at a 7, and go from there.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back