Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Late start for me today. Didn't sleep well last night so I went back to bed after checking in here this morning lol.

I've made up for lost time however. I'm soaring at a solid 7 at the moment. And glad I don't have anything that has to be done lol...
I have those days...enjoy your day of needing to do nothing....

This is from when I got here yesterday... but I'm sitting looking at the same view at the moment. I've waited since July to get back up here and man oh man... I'm enjoying the buzz and the view! So thank you... and yes I will enjoy it immensely! :biggrin::chill::buzz:

Love it, enjoy

damn this dab hit just keeps on giving, its like the magic pudding !!

I keep heating the QB and it is still going...not quite as tasty as first go or thick but still potent

Bad luck Hawthorn :lol::dog:...9

Looks like someone is wanting their first warning point :cool:. They had their chances (just like last week) but considering they are rebuilding & I expected a 9th-12th finish I will take 4th & two hard fought losses for the youngsters to get finals experience. I have a soft spot for the Dees so hope they go all the way. West Coast vs Giants GF is the AFL's worst nightmare :lol:. PMSL if that happened.

And glad I don't have anything that has to be done lol...

Sounds to me like someone had some dabs that had to be done.......

Cruising at a 5 right now but gonna see if a few more stems will sort my headache out.

I just tried my storage jar ISO wash in my WS at 13.2 volts as someone suggested the WS for concentrate and I couldn`t wait for D-nail stock and WOW.
I am very impressed, I think the taste was a bit better than my low temp reclaim so I backed it up with a huge blob that got me 6 monster hits (I could not beat the heater) and another reasonable 4 and my face feels funny, buzzing head to toe without even coughing. One of my early rips was well over 30 seconds and the vapor did not look like thinning and did not even tickle the throat??
OH yeah, I am a good 9.:thumbsup:
@Stevenski, sorry for the not so sincere commiserations, I am from Tas so would love to see a Vicless grand final :aaaaa:

a solid 7.8 after some old ground up weed i had in a jar w/ my vapcap. i dunno what's going on that i'm getting so much higher now (still not cured of my mental afflictions), but it's sure welcome. hope it stays.

here's an old pic of that blackberry kush, and my last minute bamboo stem. made maybe in the last 5 minutes before i had to leave for my flight out of that place. it's a bit worn where the tip goes, but still works and seems to seal well

damn, i'm a shitty photographer. i need a tripod and better lighting. and to not show off the stems and sugar leaves so much ha ha. and better spacing. and landscape

PHX1rj9h.jpg

nice 9ing
feck I'm loving this slug atm....
I know I still want/need a dabpress or the likes down the road
But this thing for the price has introduced me to rosin in a good way with an experience I wasn't getting from a hair straightener....
The HS let me know I wanted more rosin, but the slug has produced more for me to enjoy and consume....
Next thing before upgrading my press will be a dab rig....

One of my early rips was well over 30 seconds and the vapor did not look like thinning and did not even tickle the throat??

I have taken concentrate rips of 60+ seconds with the WS & it really is a heater that cannot be beaten by my lungs. I have been rocking my WS all weekend & am cruising at a nice 4.5 to kick off a Sundar arvo.

@Stevenski, sorry for the not so sincere commiserations, I am from Tas so would love to see a Vicless grand final :aaaaa:

You & me both. I was hoping for a West Coast vs GWS GF as a fuck you to the administration :smile:. Wonder who the umpires will favour this week Pies or Tigers? Dees or Eagles? They will be desperate for the Dees to win

Not entirely sure...maybe a 7...still working on it.

I miss my vapcaps...hopefully the new part Pipes is sending will put Skeletor back in action. Yes, I know I can use a lighter, but I’m having to deal with a different kind of torch now for concentrates, so I give up on the vapcap lighters. A few turns of the wheel, this might change, too, but for now, this is CIVILIZED...

Okay, maybe an 8, I’ll try again.

nice 9ing
feck I'm loving this slug atm....
But this thing for the price has introduced me to rosin in a good way with an experience I wasn't getting from a hair straightener....
The HS let me know I wanted more rosin, but the slug has produced more for me to enjoy and consume....
Next thing before upgrading my press will be a dab rig....
Have fun watching me come to terms with my Fat Mac:
if I get my skills down, I ought to be able to extract a gram per load.
To be able to harvest 7-8 grams of medicine from an ounce...that’s what I want to do

Last edited:
Early in the day, sitting on 5, working on getting `higher'
@Stevenski bugger the Colliwobbles :disgust:
When you get your new kit. I know someone that might take that slug off your hands!

Early in the day, sitting on 5, working on getting `higher'
@Stevenski bugger the Colliwobbles :disgust:

When you get your new kit. I know someone that might take that slug off your hands!
I am likely to keep the slug for off grid use......will keep in mind though as if I had my time again I would order a one g slug and a fat mac instead of the deuce
one g for perso and the mac for multi dabs

yer just warming up atm....nice day time 4ish pottering round the place enjoying the warm weather for a change....maybe a walk by the lake with the boggo and an F2 is up soon
or even some fishing

I am about to take the Honda out for a spin, the mower, not the 1000f (Hurricane to US peeps) now I am up to 7.:thumbsup:

9.4, just about finished a full Plenty through water while catching up on Fear The Walking Dead:disgust: Like The Walking Dead, the first 2-3 seasons were good, but now mainly shit, but I still keep watching:shakehead:...:zzz: time:thumbsup:

Not very...3? Haven’t started trying yet.

I may do a slug run tonight, depends on how late everyone turns in.
If they all crash out early, I won’t just forge some, I’ll dab some, too.
Have to inaugurate that new big-ass sidecar rig properly....

Nope, just remembered, I’m waiting for something.

Last edited:
Looking at the posting times from @LesPlenty & @felvapes blows my mind on a "school night". Jesus I can barely see that time on the weekend although I am pretty heavily sedated of an evening.

Sitting on a solid 7 & looking to work my way to a 9 by 9. I have my triple threat* lined up so I reckon I have this covered.

All aboard the vape train!

giphy.gif

*triple threat
1 x Vapcap GonG
1 x WS GonG
1 x Mighty capsule
1 x WS GonG

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back