Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

are you shittin' me..?. hahaha! DAY OFF! started hitting the live resin cartS at 3AM and been vaping Grapefruit heavily like I'm from fuckin' FLORIDUH, or some shit since... no idea of an actual definite integer, per se buuuuut.......ffffuuuuuuucccckkkk!! HA!
:lol: My status has been remedied. I'm sitting at about a 4. That will also change shortly.... an upgrade is in order.

Wayyy too high for this time of day. A solid 10. Dinner prep might have to wait a bit...

giphy-27.gif

6! I am a solid 6, and it would be more, but I'm taking a lunch break. Maybe. Nope, going with a cup if coffee and a stroopwaffle. Lunch can wait. I haven't been vaping all day. Had to go get my first part of the vaccine. It wasn't bad. The rabies series is far worse, and I've had to go through that twice. Now I am back at mi casa, vaping, with a nice cup of coffee and a caramel stroopwaffle, trying to raise that number.
Life is good today. Right now, right now, my biggest concern is which vape hits hardest, fastest, and trying to decide what I want for lunch. Imma vape some more, and enjoy the moment.
Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Getting there...8

How do you like that bucket?
I had trouble with mine leaking under the bucket on to the coil and tasting like shit.
It’s interesting that you mention that. I used this at a low setting with shorter draw time and now there’s a black speck that appears to be under the quartz. Towards the end the flavor wasn’t the greatest. I wiped it out with a qtip that I dipped in iso. I really do like the SiC bucket even though it gets really hot.

It’s interesting that you mention that. I used this at a low setting with shorter draw time and now there’s a black speck that appears to be under the quartz. Towards the end the flavor wasn’t the greatest. I wiped it out with a qtip that I dipped in iso. I really do like the SiC bucket even though it gets really hot.
I never tried the sic but the titanium has better flavor and performance than the quartz for me.
5-10 getting ready for a trim........I don't wanna work.

12.5 hours, I bet you are glad to own those electric trimmers!
I am only a couple hours into dabbing for the day...6
Too many jobs to do so I will not do anymore (vacuuming done, dishwasher unpacked and I am worn out for the day)

12.5 hours, I bet you are glad to own those electric trimmers!
I am only a couple hours into dabbing for the day...6
Too many jobs to do so I will not do anymore (vacuuming done, dishwasher unpacked and I am worn out for the day)
Not all trimming but........very glad for them things.
17 months of full time use and still going strong.
Very fortunate as the maker no longer carries them and has no plans to in the future.
Only have 4 pairs in reserve as backups so I hope someone comes out with something equal or better cuz I can't go back to scissors.

Two bowls of Tropical Cookies in the LSV and I’m toasted :razz2:
Cheers :cheers::cheers:View attachment 25567
Love Stone! Never had that one...

Ha, even underage, we'd go a couple towns over for "cold tea" at this Chinese restaurant after all the bars and liquor stores closed... and they'd automatically throw a scorpion bowl in the teapot.. haha... and then we'd all pile in some car shit-faced... good timez...(Can't believe no one died or killed someone else doing that shit back then... so stupid)

I'm workin on this stuff... only one each left:
4D3B086A-04F2-4A7D-A797-454FCAD40B45.jpegC0355F7E-FA44-4F44-94CC-A3379BBA9665.jpeg
:cheers:

Edit: oh yeah... pretty freakin stoned, that's all I can say... working intently on a new way of using (for me anyway and of my own design) the Hotshot IH and water wand.... STAY TUNED

Last edited:
At a great Friday Eveining 9.
Indica dominant strain called Ayapa Juice.
I can't find info about it...
And can't remember the name for more than a minute. I keep having to look back at the bag to see what I vaped!

A few shots of tequila
I have never tried tequila...what sort/brand should be on my list to try?
I have had a big day dabbing and playing with my boat's inboard (now out) aluminum fuel tank...fumes, acid washes and dabs, what could go wrong...safely finished work and am workin on 8 and looking for more for a bit of pain relief...overdone it...

I have never tried tequila...what sort/brand should be on my list to try?
Personally, at your age, acquired wisdom and good taste, I wouldn't recommend starting out with anything cheaper than 1800 and then go from there... of course there is waaaaay better, and if you're going to mix it or do shots (it's even sip-able straight), I don't seen much need to go with anything more expensive. (I say this being no tequila aficionado in any way.)

1616317270917.png

https://www.1800tequila.com/

1800 Tequila Prices Guide 2021

Working my way up steadily from a solid zero.... about a 2.2 and climbing... a little Grapefruit flower and a few Lemon Amnesia LR cart hits sounds like a good breakfast (w/java) and should speed things up a bit...

Good Morning/Evening Everyone!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back