Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
Hello all, first time poster, long time LSV user. I purchased mine in 2013 and have been loving it since. Last year my ex threw my LSV and broke my heater cover, I believed it worked after that but haven't used it since till today. My heater cover came and I am attempting to use it.. here's the issue. The LSV LED light goes on but I am receiving 0 heat whatsoever. It's been on full blast the last 10 mins and I have 0 heat but the LED is still on.. any ideas on what to do? All the cords look to be OK when I opened the bottom. Could this be from me not turning it on the last year? It worked after she broke the heater cover that's what I'm so confused about... looks like I may need to buy a new one... sigh. Thanks for any replies guys.
Welcome, @ElevatedMindset. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your LSV. I imagine you're anxious to get in use. There will be someone along soon with practical advice about adjusting heater covers, etc. , but the best I can say is call 7th Floor Vapes and ask about it. Customer service there has been excellent, in my experience. I hope it gets fixed soon, so you can start cranking out the clouds.

Thanks for the fast reply, I did email them before coming on here(not a big fan of being blitzed explaining on the phone :doh:) I'm not the best when it comes to electrical work so I don't really want to go to town on this. I am eyeing the cosmetic one as of now if I can't find a fix. She has had her highs that's for sure, 6 years is a long time in vape years. It says a lot that I'm not even debating getting another even though there are some vapes I do want to try on the market.. let's hope I can fix it and thanks again for the reply!

Hi @ElevatedMindset and welcome to the forum. :smile:

If you are on Instagram, you can dm Steve from 7thFloor/Elev8 directly @ssv_steve_elev8 ...

In any case, I'm sure they'll get you taken care of. Unfortunately, it might mean sending it in. And I would imagine it's past the warranty period? They show warranty repairs at $30 for the LSV on the site. Not sure what that entails.

Hi @ElevatedMindset and welcome to the forum. :smile:

If you are on Instagram, you can dm Steve from 7thFloor/Elev8 directly @ssv_steve_elev8 ...

In any case, I'm sure they'll get you taken care of. Unfortunately, it might mean sending it in. And I would imagine it's past the warranty period? They show warranty repairs at $30 for the LSV on the site. Not sure what that entails.
Yes, I was curious of that myself. Way past warranty LOL.

No idea on the warranty length
I've also seen the $30 warranty thing online, no idea what it means

I've never pulled.mine apart so not sure
Can only think it is a loose wire inside or broken near the element or something
Otherwise I am.not sure

@arb has bin AWOL for a while but I know he has pulled apart and fixed his once before

@ElevatedMindset, firstly, welcome to the forum.:wave:
Bugger about the problems, if you don't get any ideas here, I would contact 7th Floor Call (719) 570-9928 and see if they can help or fix for you, simple device should be simple to fix.:thumbsup:

Edit; Did not see all the replies on his page.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I sure wish @arb were around, he'd know what to do.
I'd call, but I love talking to the 7th Floor people. I don't worry about being stoned. They make vapes. And Colorado. And I figure if they aren't currently vaked, they soon will be, or have been, or know someone who vapes. They also are extremely helpful, and like people to be happy.

Have you guys had any experience with the LSV not performing as well with different outlets/power supply's? I just moved and my LSV is not getting the same hits/power it seems at 12 like I usually do.. odd because it seems to get much hotter faster also. I don't want to turn it up because it will burn it more than I like/want for flavor and conservation wise, but it's frustrating that I'm not getting the big vapor hits I'm used to it giving me. Any tips? It's plugged straight to the wall. Thanks!

Have you guys had any experience with the LSV not performing as well with different outlets/power supply's? I just moved and my LSV is not getting the same hits/power it seems at 12 like I usually do.. odd because it seems to get much hotter faster also. I don't want to turn it up because it will burn it more than I like/want for flavor and conservation wise, but it's frustrating that I'm not getting the big vapor hits I'm used to it giving me. Any tips? It's plugged straight to the wall. Thanks!
I have never experienced this. Maybe try a different outlet?

I have only used in my house
I do believe this to be a thing though, I am in ausland and we have 240v not 120v like over there

I have to use mine on about 11 as if I put on 1-2 it starts to combust
I think this is due to our higher voltages and the ceramic heater getting hotter

I have nothing to test this against and confirm, but think it's just a straight through circuit and the power that goes through will determine how high to set it

I don't know if your outlets are pushing out different voltages or not but this is something I've thought about with mine compared to how everyone else seems to use there's over there

Troy has a mod for the SSV and to an extent, the LSX that looks like fun,

Troy has a mod for the SSV and to an extent, the LSX that looks like fun,

I haven't used my lsv for a while
Or any desktop
I think I might have to try this though

These are like Troy had but doesn't say boro balls

Or these are boro balls

Which do people think are better?

Last edited:
I use the cheap slingshots in my Mighty j-hook, I would go the boro in that hotter environment just to be safe, still cheap enough, ruby terp balls would be nice too.

Don't know if it would taste different but it would look good, a J-hook full would be the bee's knee!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back