Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
So I tried the Linx Eden. A few quick words
View attachment 10750

Wowza.
I'm liking it a lot. Sadly, I'm too vaked to form a coherent sentence. I will be back later to explain why this vape is so awesome and amazing, sophisticated and solid. This is real quality. @Linx Vapor , you have outdone yourselves.
My girl’s are going shopping today!

Today is da day my LINKS will experience MAUI WOWIE (lot’s of it)
High is da goal
Medicated is prudent
Stoned & Music

My girl’s are going shopping today!

Today is da day my LINKS will experience MAUI WOWIE (lot’s of it)
High is da goal
Medicated is prudent
Stoned & Music
Have fun with with your Linx Eden, @ataxian. I got clouds from mine. It's easy to use, just remember to brush the screen off occasionally. If it gets hot, it works well with glass. I tried with and without water and it works well both ways.

Tis a tasty lil vape :) :thumbsup:
So I washed my tip/lid in the US cleaner iso jar
It gets clogged reasonably quick - the same with my black widow which has the same circle with holes difuser
But wow it worked well after cleaning :)

I recommend the mesh screen mod
It helps the lil thing work

So after cleaning and modding I had one native mp sesh
Nice flavour and better clouds good hit

Next I had a modded bong - better clouds and nice hit

Next I had a modded (will just assume all is modded from here as the mesh is staying) bong but took the glass piece out - this works great and gave a better cloud and hit again - the small glass mp collects quite a lot of reclaim so taking it out puts it through the bong

Next I have played with technique
Bong with no glass mp mod
But I let it heat about halfway and then started the draw
You start to get vapour quicker and way stronger as the heater is still on
Then sesh as normal and it is like an upgraded version
2nd heat up/turn on start draw straight away

Great clouds and sesh ends soon into 2nd cycle

Practice with this technique fine tuned your cloud/flavour ratio but it is not hard or long to get it how you like

I think if you tried you could even combust doing this
I had two more bowls like this practicing

It's starting to shine now

Next I thought stuff it, I'm taking the top half off all together
So only bottom part of filter, mod screen, no glass mp and draw during heat up cycles

This has given the Eden new life all together
On a bong like this it is really worthy :) stepped up another level completely
Hits nicely and clouds too

With screen mod and glass mp it is really nice native using the same technique

If @Linx Vapor can make some caps that work like s&b caps (I don't like caps in F2) I will possibly have my out in public vape

I hope everyone else gets their vape that they were promised as I believe ppl will like it
I think @LesPlenty will enjoy the taste and teraesque qualities

Mesh screen mod
20190714_023223.jpg

bong use with only bottom half of air path
Glass mp and top part airpath removed
This is how I like it most

20190714_023153.jpg

Bong use with glass mp removed
20190714_023126.jpg

Linx Eden on bong with silicone case as gasket

20190714_023810.jpg

Last edited:
Tis a tasty lil vape :) :thumbsup:
So I washed my tip/lid in the US cleaner iso jar
It gets clogged reasonably quick - the same with my black widow which has the same circle with holes difuser
But wow it worked well after cleaning :)

I recommend the mesh screen mod
It helps the lil thing work

So after cleaning and modding I had one native mp sesh
Nice flavour and better clouds good hit

Next I had a modded bong - better clouds and nice hit

Next I had a modded (will just assume all is modded from here as the mesh is staying) bong but took the glass piece out - this works great and gave a better cloud and hit again - the small glass mp collects quite a lot of reclaim so taking it out puts it through the bong

Next I have played with technique
Bong with no glass mp mod
But I let it heat about halfway and then started the draw
You start to get vapour quicker and way stronger as the heater is still on
Then sesh as normal and it is like an upgraded version
2nd heat up/turn on start draw straight away

Great clouds and sesh ends soon into 2nd cycle

Practice with this technique fine tuned your cloud/flavour ratio but it is not hard or long to get it how you like

I think if you tried you could even combust doing this
I had two more bowls like this practicing

It's starting to shine now

Next I thought stuff it, I'm taking the top half off all together
So only bottom part of filter, mod screen, no glass mp and draw during heat up cycles

This has given the Eden new life all together
On a bong like this it is really worthy :) stepped up another level completely
Hits nicely and clouds too

With screen mod and glass mp it is really nice native

If @Linx Vapor can make some caps that work like s&b caps (I don't like caps in F2) I will possibly have my out in public vape

I hope everyone else gets their vape that they were promised as I believe ppl will like it
I think @LesPlenty will enjoy the taste and teraesque qualities

Mesh screen mod
View attachment 10778

bong use with only bottom half of air path
Glass mp and top part airpath removed
This is how I like it most

View attachment 10779

Bong use with glass mp removed
View attachment 10780

Linx Eden on bong with silicone case as gasket

View attachment 10781
Not a comp!
My take so far:

The chamber is like a PAX?
The battery is large like a pen?
Well made!
MAUI WOWIE will work?
Love the protection!
@felvapes dry or wet?

Not a comp!
My take so far:

The chamber is like a PAX?
The battery is large like a pen?
Well made!
MAUI WOWIE will work?
Love the protection!
@felvapes dry or wet?
I enjoy both
But wet with mesh screen and only the bottom half of airpath is how I prefer it
Big hits and clouds, Esp with the draw during heat up technique

Bong is always wet for me
Native is dry

Last edited:
I ussually cough after a big vape hit, but I'm noticing no coughing at all with this (I have asthma) . I could see it working good for people with colds or just congested. I'm only using blue, green, and yellow temps though. So there's that. I tried red and got visible vapor, but I prefer low temps in my vapes. I might use red just to finish at times.

And like most vapes there is a delay between finishing a bowl and the peak buzz, on this vape the delay seems longer,like 15-20 minutes after vaping rather than about 5 minutes on other vapes. I typically use small amounts, but if you pack it loose, like I have been, it holds about as much as a dynavap full load, (packed lightly) and roughly the same level of buzz, maybe slightlymore. IMO anyway, it's still new to me I may change my mind after using it more.

@felvapes great idea on your mods! Didn't take you long, lol. I'll try it through water later, but I think yellow will be my top temp, but I don't think I'll suffer any from using lower temps. If I need two loads at lower temps so be it. I'll have to look in my stash for little mesh screens.

Anyone know what the heating element is? I'm pretty sensitive to metal, and I get none of that with the Eden.

I agree a very smooth vapor not harsh in the least. I’m going to be playing around this weekend with my new toy. I’m liking all the suggestions. Haven’t tried any concentrates yet. I plan on trying a water tool later. I think I will try a modified screen so I can kick up the vapor clouds. The two higher temps seem to work best for me so far. A very easy vaporizer to use, I like that!

I wonder about any buildup under the screen area where we can’t clean? Maybe kinda line the Solo, we don’t need to worry about it. At $99 it wouldnt be a problem for me if I only get a year of use out of it. I had it all wrong about the rubber ring. It goes on the top, not on the bottom. Just using it naked, haven’t used the sleeve that’s included. I would imagine is needed to cut down on the heat, especially if you have a friend using the unit during the same session.

As Linx had said in their first post a very clean airpath from what I see. a few tiny little holes in the what looks like a glass bottom of the oven. Is that the quartz?

Last edited:
I ussually cough after a big vape hit, but I'm noticing no coughing at all with this (I have asthma) . I could see it working good for people with colds or just congested. I'm only using blue, green, and yellow temps though. So there's that. I tried red and got visible vapor, but I prefer low temps in my vapes. I might use red just to finish at times.

And like most vapes there is a delay between finishing a bowl and the peak buzz, on this vape the delay seems longer,like 15-20 minutes after vaping rather than about 5 minutes on other vapes. I typically use small amounts, but if you pack it loose, like I have been, it holds about as much as a dynavap full load, (packed lightly) and roughly the same level of buzz, maybe slightlymore. IMO anyway, it's still new to me I may change my mind after using it more.

@felvapes great idea on your mods! Didn't take you long, lol. I'll try it through water later, but I think yellow will be my top temp, but I don't think I'll suffer any from using lower temps. If I need two loads at lower temps so be it. I'll have to look in my stash for little mesh screens.

Anyone know what the heating element is? I'm pretty sensitive to metal, and I get none of that with the Eden.

I agree a very smooth vapor not harsh in the least. I’m going to be playing around this weekend with my new toy. I’m liking all the suggestions. Haven’t tried any concentrates yet. I plan on trying a water tool later. I think I will try a modified screen so I can kick up the vapor clouds. The two higher temps seem to work best for me so far. A very easy vaporizer to use, I like that!

I wonder about any buildup under the screen area where we can’t clean? Maybe kinda line the Solo, we don’t need to worry about it. At $99 it wouldnt be a problem for me if I only get a year of use out of it. I had it all wrong about the rubber ring. It goes on the top, not on the bottom. Just using it naked, haven’t used the sleeve that’s included. I would imagine is needed to cut down on the heat, especially if you have a friend using the unit during the same session.

As Linx had said in their first post a very clean airpath from what I see. a few tiny little holes in the what looks like a glass bottom. Is that the quartz?

I too have noticed a very smooth vapour with little to no coughing
Very clean feeling vape
I also have asthma

The unit can be cleaned with ISO soak and qtip if needed it all comes apart
I use my us cleaner though

Last edited:
I wonder about any buildup under the screen area where we can’t clean? Maybe kinda line the Solo, we don’t need to worry about it.

You can remove the ring that holds the screen and the piece that it screws into. You might need nimble fingers though. It's tiny parts.

It's probably best to keep it clean too. Those parts might not want to come apart if they're all resined up.

Edit just to sneak this in. When the lights are going when you start it, the heater is on all the way. Credit to @shitsnacks on FC.

If you hit it right away you get vapor quick. I started hitting it on the second start up to quickly finish a bowl. The taste isn't the greatest but it works.

Last edited:
You can remove the ring that holds the screen and the piece that it screws into. You might need nimble fingers though. It's tiny parts.

It's probably best to keep it clean too. Those parts might not want to come apart if they're all resined up.

Edit just to sneak this in. When the lights are going when you start it, the heater is on all the way. Credit to @shitsnacks on FC.

If you hit it right away you get vapor quick. I started hitting it on the second start up to quickly finish a bowl. The taste isn't the greatest but it works.
I mention this above a couple of times....
I start hitting it from about halfway through the first warm up
Also about pulling apart and cleaning - this is how you can do the mesh screen mod too
You can get the taste/vape ratio down with practice

I have actually just been giving it about half way heat up time on first go on the bong and then drawing while the lights flash
I get a couple of goes before the lights stop flashing
Then I turn off when I want to hit again turn on and hit straight away, then turn off after the draw and repeat

This gives super clouds and vapour production and with practice knowing when to stop drawing great taste through the wet bong

I finish a sesh super quick and get really nice hits

This with only the bottom part of airpath and mesh screen has been today's experimenting

This thing shines used as such
Super impressed with the capabilities

Dry I use native mp, the full airpath and glass with silicone Cover for heat
I let it heat up about half to 3/4 and then draw while lights are flashing, then use as you would normal
2nd heat up hit straight away while lights flash

With practice you can get the great taste and vapour production

Quite impressed with this little vape
Quite stoned too.....

I want caps that don't hinder it's performance and I'm a happy vaper.....

Last edited:
It's getting lots of good reviews as a freebie unit. Anybody feel compelled to actually pay for one?
I think if I lost this I would consider replacing it yes

I'm still hoping we all get a response from @Linx Vapor as to the 3 people who havent received their vape they were promised so we can fully say the company is worth supporting

Otherwise as I said, yes I'd be happy to pay for one of these at the price, esp if some sort of cap can be sorted anyway

I may grab a spare one day too
Just see how the longevity of units go also

Last edited:
It's getting lots of good reviews as a freebie unit. Anybody feel compelled to actually pay for one?
From my experience so far, I think the Linx Eden is well worth $99.00. If every penny I have or get for the foreseeable future weren't committed to my dentist, I'd order one for Madri-Guy today. He knows he must wait, as every penny he has is also going to my dentist. I'm considering the Linx Eden as a birthday gift for someone born in October, which date should get me past my dental debt.
I've had good performance from the Linx Eden right out of the box, and am still figuring out what she can do. Useful tips and tricks are being posted, and I'd like to try them all. When I test and review I like to be thourough, and know what I'm talking about, but from what I've experienced so far this vape is worth the money. I haven't used it long enough for shortcomings to show, if any, but it's a solid vape for the price point.

Last edited:

I would, but I also feel it's a nitch vape. It won't satisfy someone who wants big clouds.

I can say it does great with high-end terpy herb, as far as taste. But two hits off my saionara is roughly equal to a Eden bowl.

But at $99 it shines. If compared to a F2, it comes out well. Better taste, better battery. I gave my f2 away.

Linx, if your listening, I'd like to have a on demand mode (full on oven, controlled with the fire button) in addition to what we have now.

I would, but I also feel it's a nitch vape. It won't satisfy someone who wants big clouds.

I can say it does great with high-end terpy herb, as far as taste. But two hits off my saionara is roughly equal to a Eden bowl.

But at $99 it shines. If compared to a F2, it comes out well. Better taste, better battery. I gave my f2 away.

Linx, if your listening, I'd like to have a on demand mode (full on oven, controlled with the fire button) in addition to what we have now.
The Sai is with concentrates though isn't it?
Different game
I haven't tried this with rosin yet though

I use as if it's on demand through water
But yes was thinking the same as you last night that if just worked off the button would be easier than turning off and on

I get decent clouds using as such and finish a bowl super quick, through water

Dry takes a bit longer but not as long as prior to using the heater on demand

I'm a cloud person and this satisfies me pretty well considering

So yes @Linx Vapor
We want the 3 ppl owed a vape to be fixed up
We want on demand mode with the heater
We want dosing caps that function as good as s&b ones

Then you are.on a winner for the price point

The Sai is with concentrates though isn't it?
Different game
I haven't tried this with rosin yet though

I use as if it's on demand through water

I just compared the Eden to the sai because those are my go to portable choices ATM. If speed and or clouds are desired the sai is the answer. Your right tho, apples and oranges.

If I want I tasty clean buzz that takes 4 + minutes then it's the eden. I think there's room for both.

I did your screen mod yesterday and used it with water. It did pretty good, but I don't think it will displace my @ddave water wand and a dynavap tip for water. Nice to know it works like that though.

I just compared the Eden to the sai because those are my go to portable choices ATM. If speed and or clouds are desired the sai is the answer. Your right tho, apples and oranges.

If I want I tasty clean buzz that takes 4 + minutes then it's the eden. I think there's room for both.

I did your screen mod yesterday and used it with water. It did pretty good, but I don't think it will displace my @ddave water wand and a dynavap tip for water. Nice to know it works like that though.
The screen is better however you use it

With practice through water it hits and clouds as good as a dv tbh

With the draw while heater is on method is used a sesh through water can take much less than 4 mins , quicker than my lsv about the same as a GH in time

Dry I have it down pretty quick too now for a dry herb vape
Quicker than a mighty sesh anyway

It definitely is a creeper this vape
It hits straight away around the eyes through a bong but 5 - 10 mins later you are properly buzzed

I was thinking the same thing about a creeper buzz. You feel you aren’t getting anything then you realize that you’re pretty toasted. This isn’t going to hit you like a desk top vaporizer but isn’t meant to. It doesn’t hit as hard as a Grasshopper IMO, but it’s way less expensive as well. Hopefully better made than the GH.

Seems like Linx is a good company.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back