Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Make a wish, win a one of a kind WoodScents

Status
Not open for further replies.
No8ZEJs.jpg

More!

Last edited:
Good morning and happy Thanksgiving everyone! Wish you all the best, enjoy the time with family. We are all so blessed to be able to do so.

Got the black omni with silver mouth piece in and wow what a freaking piece. Talked with George and found out these are even more special as they have never been sold before only given away and not sure how many but gotta believe they are only a handful or so.

20181120_101135.jpg

Will have the Simrell piece in next week and will post a pic of all together.

Been thinking, I want to extend the date of the contest by another week to have time to get all the prize offerings in and shot for you to behold this hella package.

Gotta say I am so thankful to be able to do this and have DynaVap and Simrell offer up on this too. Have been doing this a long long time and built many great relationships and am thankful to you all for you donating to this raffle. Am super excited to be part of this and appreciate each of you.

@momofthegoons hey hey missy any chance you can rotate that pic for me pls.

Again wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, be safe and take care!

It is so beautiful... your glorious pictures, and thankful spirit for Thanksgiving here in the US, has made me decide to add 4 more entries, for $25 total. If I win I will be out of the country for a few days, so please - don't redraw if I am slow to respond. :)

Transaction IDs (in case you can search the posts):

upload_2018-11-22_10-36-28.png
upload_2018-11-22_10-39-35.png
upload_2018-11-22_10-43-14.png
upload_2018-11-22_10-44-59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back